I-Deal Direct

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=11106

josiemcd

08-04-2005 02:03:23

Hey, I was wondering about I-Deal Direct sites (there are apparently quite a few of them)... FreeOffersNow knows a bit about them, I believe, if you could fill me in )

Are the offers hard? How many offers (I understand this may vary site by site, but in general, or some specific cases). Can you describe some of the offers? Overall would you spend time doing them or are they too hard to get credit for, waste of time, etc?

Please chip in your ideas everyone )

doylnea

08-04-2005 05:25:05

please search. there are at least 5 topics on this subject already.

FreeOffersNow

08-04-2005 08:58:56

[quote8627f2166b="josiemcd"]Hey, I was wondering about I-Deal Direct sites (there are apparently quite a few of them)... FreeOffersNow knows a bit about them, I believe, if you could fill me in )

Are the offers hard? How many offers (I understand this may vary site by site, but in general, or some specific cases). Can you describe some of the offers? Overall would you spend time doing them or are they too hard to get credit for, waste of time, etc?

Please chip in your ideas everyone )[/quote8627f2166b]

I've put together a list at www.freeoffersnow.net/ideal.html which I am still working on. As far as the offers, for the most part they're nothing your haven't seen on Gratis and the like. The offers are broken up into tiers, so you have to do the specified number of offers per tier. Overall, I have done (and received my gifts from) 3 of their sites. Received my gifts bout 8 weeks after they emailed me stating they had processed my redemption certificate.