QUICKEST OFFER (IN YOUR OPINION) FOR COOBRO AND OFFERCENTRIC

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=11098

wood

07-04-2005 21:29:05

Okay, heres my annoying situation.

I've gotten 10 greens on Cameras4free, and one of my own offers complete.
I've been approved for the first gift, and now I need to complete a second offer to get the extra $50.

I completed MiracleBurn on 3/25. After 10 days with no credit I sent in a request and got a canned response.

On tech4free I've got 14 greens, and am waiting for aproval for my own offer.
I completed VideoProfessor on 4/5/2005 and have yet to get credit (a little early to worry, I know).

On oddtech4free I'm also waiting for my first offer to credit.
I completed stamps.com on 3/25/2005 and have sent in a credit request on 4/5/2005 with no luck.

So basically my question is this

If it ends up that I have to do offers all over again for these three sites, which should I do the second time around?

This question is basically directed at people who have recently gotten credit on any Coobro or OC site. (or had refs do the same)

Thanks in advance, and sorry its so long P

JJPRO11

07-04-2005 21:37:33

i got credit for feel serenity in a day.. today to be exact for macminis4free.

doylnea

07-04-2005 21:44:21

As I've posted in the Coobro forum - I got credit for LifeDerm in less than 24 hours after waiting on Stamps.com for 2.5 weeks.

abrock124

07-04-2005 22:24:13

I got credit for corticet in less than 24 hrs recently on an OC site

slease

07-04-2005 23:01:38

I'd like to add that it took me 2 weeks to get credit for corticet on an OC site, so i wouldn't vote on that being a dependable one.

I've had fast luck on OC with PetCareRX and Appera. Haven't done the other sites.

darkdnb

08-04-2005 03:23:30

In general i think "4free" sites suck. I think i have about 4 of them pending that have been in that state for a couple weeks. So basically i cant tell you which give fast credit but i can tell you which arent working so well for me miracleburn, blockbuster, & travelers advantage

not to thread jack but if anypne knows how to get credit for any of these offers let me know.

CronoDekar

08-04-2005 05:11:05

I've heard good things about Advantage Spanish, and AFAIK it's a Coobro exclusive (though I have not done it, personally -- check the Coobro forums). LifeDerm and Corticet are good in my experience. PetCareRX is great next-day if you have any pets that you need medication for anyway.

dmorris68

08-04-2005 06:11:19

Another vote for PetCareRX -- I got credit in about 12 hours or so (from one evening until the next morning). Of course it only makes sense if you have a pet, but it doesn't have to just be medicine, they sell collars, beds, leashes, brushes, shampoo, etc etc. You must spend $20 though, but it wasn't a big deal for me with 2 dogs that always needs stuff anyway.