I'm starting a new site

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=10890

purduesafety13

05-04-2005 17:51:41

I'm actually trying to start a new site...I need a guy that would be able to program all the things that Gratis and they are able to do. I have the sponsors lined up...any takers? Would come in to this venture as my business partner....PM me.

iusa

05-04-2005 17:52:32

how much initial capital do you have?

Stroid

05-04-2005 17:52:46

GL getting a partner considering that you are a noob but i wish you the best of luck

Retro

05-04-2005 18:33:49

[quotef936ede556="iusa"]how much initial capital do you have?[/quotef936ede556]
Nowadays, it doesn't even matter. It looks like site owners aren't sending gifts until they get their actual check from their publishers. They say they have capital, but it doesn't matter b/c they still aren't sending anything until the check comes. I can kind of understand this because of all the fraudulent leads and publishers taking away their pay at a moments notice. The only reason I see you needing capital for is to buy a customize script not that $75 one everyone uses, and a good site design if you can't do it yourself.

Mr Sofa Sets

05-04-2005 20:17:14

Just for the record. I am starting a network of sites, the first of which will be going live next week (maybe 1 week late due to my moving). I have plenty of start-up capital and have conducted business in the state of Florida for over 2 years with my old furniture company (now sold). I will make an official announcement as soon as the site launches.

CoMpFrEaK

05-04-2005 20:18:16

[quote0a55780983="Mr Sofa Sets"]Just for the record. I am starting a network of sites, the first of which will be going live next week (maybe 1 week late due to my moving). I have plenty of start-up capital and have conducted business in the state of Florida for over 2 years with my old furniture company (now sold). I will make an official announcement as soon as the site launches.[/quote0a55780983]

Lets get chatting, i may be young but i have some brilliant ways to save money and such D

purduesafety13

05-04-2005 21:51:41

I'm 19 but I actually worked for Microsoft as an Internet Multimedia Advertising Consultant starting from around 17....paid well, got a 2004 gs300 my senior year on my own haha! I have some startup capital but I don't know if I want to invest it in something like this. I've actually been discussing this with a bunch of people now and I decided to not start my own thing but rather join with a couple other people....Thanks to everyone that supported me with my dilemna!

kwesi1

06-04-2005 08:42:58

[quoted893e59c5e="Mr Sofa Sets"]Just for the record. I am starting a network of sites, the first of which will be going live next week (maybe 1 week late due to my moving). I have plenty of start-up capital and have conducted business in the state of Florida for over 2 years with my old furniture company (now sold). I will make an official announcement as soon as the site launches.[/quoted893e59c5e]

Can you give a little more info on these new sites?

steve30000

06-04-2005 08:51:44

[quote8fa453f6ef="purduesafety13"]I'm 19 but I actually worked for Microsoft as an Internet Multimedia Advertising Consultant starting from around 17....paid well, got a 2004 gs300 my senior year on my own haha! I have some startup capital but I don't know if I want to invest it in something like this. I've actually been discussing this with a bunch of people now and I decided to not start my own thing but rather join with a couple other people....Thanks to everyone that supported me with my dilemna![/quote8fa453f6ef]

that's not a lot of confidence if you won't even invest your own money in the project. If you're not willing to take a risk on your company, why should we?

chillywilly

06-04-2005 09:09:22

For the most part, people that don't take risks, do not end up making lots of money.

The few times in life I took risks, I made money. Of course, you have to sell a product or service that ppl would want.

I'm thinking it's about time I took another risk again. Starting to get tired of working the day job.

Let us know, Sofa... would be interested to see what you create.

craigadile

06-04-2005 11:39:26

Why would you quit microsoft?

purduesafety13

06-04-2005 12:00:21

Well I'd be willing to invest about 5,000 dollars but thats about it. I don't want to invest that much because I'm in college so the money is somewhat important to me lol....as for why did I quit Microsoft? went off to college 3000 miles away....however the job is still mine so ill be getting back to it during the summer while i workout and try to make my school's football team as a walk-on...hopefully i can buy a new car as well...the new 6 series are so siick

bballp6699

06-04-2005 12:01:33

Yeah, I believe you....

No, really I do....

purduesafety13

06-04-2005 12:08:56

haha I know, it's hard to believe....lots of midwest kids over here at purdue have a hard time believing me too! hey what can i say? I'm from the 13th best highschool in the nation, 8th best highschool football team in the nation, and not to mention the 3rd most expensive place in the nation to live...i hate doing this but i feel like i just have to do it whenever people don't believe me! haha

Bellevue Football
http//www.bellevuefootball.com

13th best public high school in the nation
http//www.csh.k12.ny.us/highschool/data/100_best_high_schools_in_america.htm

I don't play anymore but this year we beat the #1 team in the nation the past 12 years
http//www.usatoday.com/sports/preps/football/2004-09-05-delasalle-loss_x.htm

My lexus is at home in Bellevue so I can't really take a picture of it or anything since I'm all the way out here at Purdue. Yea, Bellevue, WA is where bill gates and paul allen live. and the CEO of t-mobile but i don't really know him cuz he doesn't live in our neighborhood. hope this helps...if you need anything, just let me know. peace.

Stroid

06-04-2005 13:16:05

i dont really understand how that proves anything about you but ok

purduesafety13

06-04-2005 13:34:40

i dunno sometimes when people realize that im like 5 houses away from bill gates they get the picture...holla

Vector

06-04-2005 13:41:48

..... -.- no comment

Stroid

06-04-2005 13:54:07

[quoteeb4351384e="purduesafety13"]i dunno sometimes when people realize that im like 5 houses away from bill gates they get the picture...holla[/quoteeb4351384e]

So why are u trying to get free stuff if your that rich...and still how did those articles explain that you live there?

FreeOffersNow

06-04-2005 14:02:00

Have we not learned that the more someone brags about something they have online...the less likely it is that they actually have it?

purduesafety13

06-04-2005 14:19:07

Give me a reasonable way to prove you everything i've stated so far and I'll do it! hahaha, trust me i've been down this road many times and people never believe me! i feel like the way i do when i tell new people about freeipods.com...they just don't believe me! haha its all good...remember i'm all the way out in purdue so i can't like take a picture of things back home but i'm more than glad to do whatever you can think of that would prove to you guys....

Stroid

06-04-2005 14:21:11

im not doubting where you live my question is how do those articles that out put links to prove anything...i could find articles about where i live and put them up but that still wouldnt prove anything about me

bballp6699

06-04-2005 14:23:25

One of my roomates is a millionare and he HATES to talk about it...

Collateral

06-04-2005 14:26:29

Xactly, why would you try an get free stuff if you're a rich kid, eh?

Legault

06-04-2005 15:16:22

I'm actually filthy rich, I just try to do these free offers to see what it
feels like to be a commoner. lol

jadem

06-04-2005 15:28:39

If you're so rich, talented, smart, etc...why the hell are you going to Purdue? I mean, really.

Retro

06-04-2005 15:33:47

[quote5c370da3ac="Legault"]I'm actually filthy rich, I just try to do these free offers to see what it
feels like to be a commoner. lol[/quote5c370da3ac]
lol lol

If I were extremely rich, I wouldn't really care about if people believed me or not so I wouldn't care about proofing it.

But if you want to invest 5k, this is what you do. Buy the custom script and hosting and all that. I'll help be an admin D. Then you send people's gifts when they're approved and don't give them the runaround. And you'll be straight, you won't have to prove anything.

Mr Sofa Sets

06-04-2005 15:37:18

[quote8bee218764="jadem"]If you're so rich, talented, smart, etc...why the hell are you going to Purdue? I mean, really.[/quote8bee218764]

OOOOOOHOOOOOHOOOO Snap!!! lol lol twisted

I love you now Jadem, don't fight it...

doylnea

06-04-2005 16:01:16

[quoteaa0b6cab67="purduesafety13"]13th best public high school in the nation
http//www.csh.k12.ny.us/highschool/data/100_best_high_schools_in_america.htm[/quoteaa0b6cab67]

Not to be a dick, but best [iaa0b6cab67][baa0b6cab67]public[/baa0b6cab67][/iaa0b6cab67] high school? That's quite a qualified statement if you ask me, especially if you're bragging about your wealth.

Collateral

06-04-2005 16:02:13

[quote3e178e9116="Mr Sofa Sets"][quote3e178e9116="jadem"]If you're so rich, talented, smart, etc...why the hell are you going to Purdue? I mean, really.[/quote3e178e9116]

I love you now Jadem, don't fight it...[/quote3e178e9116]
I've always loved her oops

sweeedfish

06-04-2005 16:32:26

[quote576442aa8f="purduesafety13"]haha I know, it's hard to believe....lots of midwest kids over here at purdue have a hard time believing me too! hey what can i say? I'm from the 13th best highschool in the nation, 8th best highschool football team in the nation, and not to mention the 3rd most expensive place in the nation to live...i hate doing this but i feel like i just have to do it whenever people don't believe me! haha

Bellevue Football
http//www.bellevuefootball.com

13th best public high school in the nation
http//www.csh.k12.ny.us/highschool/data/100_best_high_schools_in_america.htm

I don't play anymore but this year we beat the #1 team in the nation the past 12 years
http//www.usatoday.com/sports/preps/football/2004-09-05-delasalle-loss_x.htm

My lexus is at home in Bellevue so I can't really take a picture of it or anything since I'm all the way out here at Purdue. Yea, Bellevue, WA is where bill gates and paul allen live. and the CEO of t-mobile but i don't really know him cuz he doesn't live in our neighborhood. hope this helps...if you need anything, just let me know. peace.[/quote576442aa8f]

Haha thats retarded... either you are terribly insecure and need to brag about everything or your just retarded... If you have money you dont brag like you are...

purduesafety13

06-04-2005 19:08:47

What am I doing at Purdue? Well I finished up a year of undergrad work at Cornell but didn't like the polisci thing that I was getting into...so came to Purdue since its one of the best engineering schools...and my parents dont have to pay anything...

the only other private school that i could goto really in the seattle area would be lakeside which is where bill gates and paul allen went to but just a nerdy atmosphere. i could also goto o'dea which is a catholic school but bellevue has a much better athletic program so thats why i ended up going to the public school.

i dont feel like i have an urge to brag and i dont want you guys to get a bad vibe...its just that when people dont believe me, i get frustrated and i feel like i have to prove it cuz i dont like it when people think im lying...

i don't really need to do any of this...i just have a couple of sites that get a lot of traffic so i put my ref links there and voila! got my free shit!

anything else?

Collateral

06-04-2005 19:15:08

[quote3dae12dd75="purduesafety13"]What am I doing at Purdue? Well I finished up a year of undergrad work at Cornell but didn't like the polisci thing that I was getting into...so came to Purdue since its one of the best engineering schools...and my parents dont have to pay anything...

the only other private school that i could goto really in the seattle area would be lakeside which is where bill gates and paul allen went to but just a nerdy atmosphere. i could also goto o'dea which is a catholic school but bellevue has a much better athletic program so thats why i ended up going to the public school.

i dont feel like i have an urge to brag and i dont want you guys to get a bad vibe...its just that when people dont believe me, i get frustrated and i feel like i have to prove it cuz i dont like it when people think im lying...

i don't really need to do any of this...i just have a couple of sites that get a lot of traffic so i put my ref links there and voila! got my free shit!

anything else?[/quote3dae12dd75]

Yah, I suggest you work on your retarded spelling and capitilization skills. wink Maybe you should go back to 10th grade English?

Emenresu

06-04-2005 19:24:49

omg, let's rip on someone who doesn't give a shit about spelling. its not school.

Collateral

06-04-2005 19:36:45

coudlsb bew

Stroid

06-04-2005 20:27:41

[quote78dba8e950="purduesafety13"]What am I doing at Purdue? Well I finished up a year of undergrad work at Cornell but didn't like the polisci thing that I was getting into...so came to Purdue since its one of the best engineering schools...and my parents dont have to pay anything...

anything else?[/quote78dba8e950]

DUDE YOU KEEP IGNORING MY QUESTION!!!! THOSE LINKS THAT YOU PUT UP HOW DO THEY PROVE ANYTHING ABOUT YOU!!!!! THEY DONT AS FAR AS I SEE!!!! ANSWER THE QUESTION twisted

jadem

07-04-2005 06:20:16

[quotec6e434b6b2="Stroid"][quotec6e434b6b2="purduesafety13"]What am I doing at Purdue? Well I finished up a year of undergrad work at Cornell but didn't like the polisci thing that I was getting into...so came to Purdue since its one of the best engineering schools...and my parents dont have to pay anything...

anything else?[/quotec6e434b6b2]

DUDE YOU KEEP IGNORING MY QUESTION!!!! THOSE LINKS THAT YOU PUT UP HOW DO THEY PROVE ANYTHING ABOUT YOU!!!!! THEY DONT AS FAR AS I SEE!!!! ANSWER THE QUESTION twisted[/quotec6e434b6b2]

Wow....you made Stroid YELL. liruns away and hidesli

jadem

07-04-2005 06:48:13

[quote9250f0553c="Mr Sofa Sets"][quote9250f0553c="jadem"]If you're so rich, talented, smart, etc...why the hell are you going to Purdue? I mean, really.[/quote9250f0553c]

I love you now Jadem, don't fight it...[/quote9250f0553c]

If you love me so much, you should give me + karma. I had +3, but someone has been taking me down. =o(

jadem

07-04-2005 06:48:56

[quote06cfdeb1d1="Collateral"][quote06cfdeb1d1="Mr Sofa Sets"][quote06cfdeb1d1="jadem"]If you're so rich, talented, smart, etc...why the hell are you going to Purdue? I mean, really.[/quote06cfdeb1d1]

I love you now Jadem, don't fight it...[/quote06cfdeb1d1]
I've always loved her oops[/quote06cfdeb1d1]

Awww, you've always been so good to me, wink Gimme +karma to prove your love. And hey, it's cheaper than flowers!

Mr Sofa Sets

07-04-2005 06:50:06

Done.

jadem

07-04-2005 06:54:22

[quoteb942c06e44="Mr Sofa Sets"]Done.[/quoteb942c06e44]

liswoonsli My hero! lol

chillywilly

07-04-2005 07:14:55

Feel the love... + karma for jadem

purduesafety13

07-04-2005 08:45:21

oh the link was just to let you guys know that my highschool is really that good at football, and is really #13 in the country...thats all...and that i am a walkon for purdue...thats all

jadem

07-04-2005 09:23:30

[quote89d5490f9a="purduesafety13"]oh the link was just to let you guys know that my highschool is really that good at football, and is really #13 in the country...thats all...and that i am a walkon for purdue...thats all[/quote89d5490f9a]

I think football players are hot. But I'm confused, before you said you were going to walk on, and now you're saying you ARE a walkon (implying you made the team as a walkon).

Oh, and did you "move" to Indiana to avoid out of state fees?

scene9

07-04-2005 09:28:07

You can send me some money and I'll post photos of it... that should prove you're rich lol

scene9[@]gmail.com

roll

purduesafety13

07-04-2005 12:00:14

ah, you caught me in a grammatical error....no i was registered for division 1-AA football with cornell so i have to wait a little while to play football at purdue...so no i am still trying to make it as a walk-on...im pretty sure i will.

I have my own nice little apartment here but I'm still a registered washington resident...but even if it was out of state, i don't have to pay anything...i'm on full scholarship...

and no, i'm not going to give you free money...haha sorry bud

FreeOffersNow

07-04-2005 16:26:46

[quote555ad7f672="purduesafety13"]ah, you caught me in a grammatical error....no i was registered for division 1-AA football with cornell so i have to wait a little while to play football at purdue...so no i am still trying to make it as a walk-on...im pretty sure i will. [/quote555ad7f672]

How about this...you tell me your last name and we'll settle this for good (I've got a few connections with the Cornell football coaching staff). If it turns out you're not lying about this, we'll assume you're not lying about anything you have said. And don't just look up the roster online, because you wouldn't be on the roster if you didn't play (registering ≠ playing).

purduesafety13

12-04-2005 15:54:56

Ah sorry, I lost the post for a while. FreeOffersnow, I'm not going to reveal my identity due to privacy reasons, but ask your Cornell Football coach how many football players he recruited and actually signed with him from Bellevue High School. Then ask who recently moved to purdue...its that simple...you'll find out my name but I ask that you not post it all over this site. Thanks. If he needs a little help in remembered, i'm the recruit that chose to play for him over the crimson tide (harvard). say crimson tide, not harvard then say that i told you to say that...he'll remember me then.

PHILVID2

12-04-2005 17:31:09

Transferred to Purdue because you can't stand losing to Colgate?

Anyway, I don't think that you were recruited by Cornell. I checked back to the class they signed in the winter and spring of 2000 and I found that they only signed one player from Bellevue, a DT, and one from o'dea, also a linesman. No one else from your area was announced.

I hate to break it to you, but if you weren't recruited by a poor D1-AA team, there is no way you will make one of the better D1-A as a walk on upperclassman.

steve30000

12-04-2005 20:44:22

I'm not so sure... he does sound like a football player... who else would say "If he needs a little help in remembered..."?

purduesafety13

13-04-2005 07:27:22

No I transfered to Purdue because they are pretty much letting me go there for free, not because I couldn't stand losing to Colgate lol. You can go back and look at the recruiting class for Yale (3 Bellevue players) as well. And then one of my best friends ended up at Harvard from Seattle Prep. Again, sorry about the grammatical errors lol, I'm a little tired, have a big ass final coming up. I've been trying to get referrals...err....I mean....I've been studying....

FreeOffersNow

13-04-2005 11:37:42

I haven't yet had a chance to speak with the staff over at Cornell, but if you were recruited to Harvard...why was it such a big deal to go to [b5b39f379a2]Purdue[/b5b39f379a2] for free? Surely other schools would have offered you a full ride as well...

purduesafety13

13-04-2005 11:48:26

Mmm not really....and i couldn't afford the other private schools...this was an opportunity for me to play big ten football and get a free education at one of the best engineering schools in the nation....i just decided to go here.