losing faith :(

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=10756

jackknife2ooo

04-04-2005 13:33:33

i came into this thing really hoping for it to work and all i've gotten is false hope... its been a while now, and still NOTHING

freeipodshuffles 2 green, 1 yellow pending since 3/18 signed up for real rhapsody, nothing since

psps4free 5 green, my OWN offer hasnt gone through 3/22 mydailydose. filed a copmlaint, nothing since

game.prizecube.com 2 green, 1 yellow pending since 3/22 did petchewz filed a complaint, nothing since

freegamingsystems 1 green 3 YELLOW, all pending did various offers, more than 2 weeks now

i need some reassurance, some ideas, advice, support. anything. i'm losing the drive, and i'm about ready to quit

PoPoJiJo

04-04-2005 13:37:11

just be patient and persistent and you'll get your stuff its just a bitch in between

purduesafety13

04-04-2005 14:36:22

Yea, keep it up...I'm in the similar stage as well...but if you give up, thats exactly how gratis makes money off of us....their profit is always our loss, meaning they are succesfull because people give up. Don't give up! Start posting reff links all over place without spamming. You don't have 5-7 solid friends that would do this stuff for you? I just have my friends do stuff.

Stroid

04-04-2005 14:42:55

DONT POST IT HERE!!!

oh5srt4

04-04-2005 15:32:01

well no one said it was easy...it takes time for these things its not like your gettin money/gifts for nothing. it does require some EFFORT!

Mr Sofa Sets

04-04-2005 15:34:42

Stick with it, it sounds like you're really close on some sites. You need re-assurance, look at my sig. I'm about to add PSPs4Free, notebooks4Free, and FreePhotoipods. I'd say it's definately working. D

Vector

04-04-2005 15:35:12

yea... i think i am going to forget about it too, i have 3 greens and like 30 yellows but it was hard as hell to get those greens!

cartrenroy

04-04-2005 15:39:38

[quote92b2fcc7b2="jackknife2ooo"]i came into this thing really hoping for it to work and all i've gotten is false hope... its been a while now, and still NOTHING

freeipodshuffles 2 green, 1 yellow pending since 3/18 signed up for real rhapsody, nothing since

psps4free 5 green, my OWN offer hasnt gone through 3/22 mydailydose. filed a copmlaint, nothing since

game.prizecube.com 2 green, 1 yellow pending since 3/22 did petchewz filed a complaint, nothing since

freegamingsystems 1 green 3 YELLOW, all pending did various offers, more than 2 weeks now

i need some reassurance, some ideas, advice, support. anything. i'm losing the drive, and i'm about ready to quit[/quote92b2fcc7b2]

I completed Pet Chews for you - site FREEGAMINGSYSTEM and never got green.

Legault

04-04-2005 19:05:24

No reason to quit at all.
Best advice I can give is to check around to see which offers are the best, so you don't have to deal with all the bs.

xs10shul

04-04-2005 20:59:43

I know exactly how you feel, bud. I've been scammed several times, had to do battle with erroneous charges to my credit card and am still waiting on greens from two out of the three sites I've concentrated on.

But today, my shuffle arrived from Gratis. I honestly couldn't believe it, either, but here it is, charging in my USB port.

I will say this for these "free" sites do one or two and then stop. Ultimately, I'm not sure if I'd have been better just buying this stuff, but at least I'm pretty much done. D