Keep your eye on kslim7001

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=10639

sweeedfish

02-04-2005 20:39:12

After a few friends have talked to me about this guy he seems pretty shady. He comes to you and says he can do your site, then a few minutues later when you ask him if he's done it, he goes I can't, but I can do it monday. And upon further talking he will ask you to do his site right now and he will sign up for yours later tonight.. just a little heads up.

chillywilly

02-04-2005 20:48:39

Thanks for the heads up....

Do these dumbasses have anything else better to do than scam ppl?

I mean, they could much better spend their time hitting F5 to see when their account will be approved... wink lol

I Agree to these terms

02-04-2005 21:06:35

This fucktard tried to scam me too. He see seemed shady, so i asked him to go first. Put me off for so long, and finally caved when i would do his offer if he gave me a screenshot. What do you know, never signed up or anything. Beware.

Legault

02-04-2005 22:38:17

Thanks for the warning.
Don't these guys realize how much smoother things go when you're honest? Seriously, you screw one person, then everyone else stays away from you.

CoMpFrEaK

02-04-2005 23:47:51

[quote33acbdab03="I Agree to these terms"]This fucktard tried to scam me too. He see seemed shady, so i asked him to go first. Put me off for so long, and finally caved when i would do his offer if he gave me a screenshot. What do you know, never signed up or anything. Beware.[/quote33acbdab03]

why do i think your lime coke?

mr0x

03-04-2005 09:55:43

[quote819ca20084="sweeedfish"]After a few friends have talked to me about this guy he seems pretty shady. He comes to you and says he can do your site, then a few minutues later when you ask him if he's done it, he goes I can't, but I can do it monday. And upon further talking he will ask you to do his site right now and he will sign up for yours later tonight.. just a little heads up.[/quote819ca20084]

Wow, thanks for the warning. I was almost starting a trade with this guy.

Retro

04-04-2005 09:10:30

newbs always try to do that. This one guy who is know a known scammer, kept saying that the offer wouldn't take his credit card. And he wanted me to sign up under him at the same time. I'm not crazy, I don't sign up for newbs sites until after they've gone green or else even if I didn't do an offer, I will have wasted a sign up.

jhennson

04-04-2005 10:39:01

he tried to sign up to me, but when i asked him his email, it did not match wat what status page had...Plus he kept telling me that hell send a stupid screen shot!! after that i didnt wanna hear whatever he said anymore....watch out he has two different ipodguide account 2 AIM SNs i found out that two sn were online at the same time and they said the exact same thing....just lettin you all know

Jiglet

05-04-2005 15:16:24

Yeah, I got fooled, he sent me a screen shot, so I signed up for Video Professor for him, I'm a moron...

CoMpFrEaK

05-04-2005 15:20:08

So hes trying to delay? At least i give a general time frame in which i will sign up and do a offer prior to the trade