should credit really take almost a month?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=10637

chillywilly

02-04-2005 19:47:03

I've 4 yellows on my FreeMiniMacs.com account. One of those yellows, I did an offer and went green already for jeffz80. He did one of the credit card offers, which I guess can take 2-3 weeks to credit. The remaining three yellows have submitted their claim for credit to Gratis (so I've been told) and still nothing.

My question is this... should these offers take this long to credit? I mean, I've had a couple cases where I had to submit proof because I didn't get credit, but it's coming up on a month since one of those yellows signed up and I just want to finish the account and get it into approval. Then worse case, I could bug one of them to do an offer if another one of my refs gets rejected.

jeffz80 is the only one that I did an offer for. The others went first and I am waiting for them to green before I complete an offer.

Any feedback is most welcome.

nate08

03-04-2005 08:16:00

I'm not an expert [at all], but in only one case of my Freebie expierence, has an offer took more than a month to get credit.

Stamps.Com has had a ton of cookies problems [it did for me], along with PetChews [haven't done it, I don't even have a pet lol].

Also, does the person that did the credit card offer realize that sometimes you have to put a charge on the credit card or activate it to receive credit?

Nevertheless, I hope it works out Chilly.

chillywilly

03-04-2005 08:41:31

[quote1ad4b90199="nate08"]Also, does the person that did the credit card offer realize that sometimes you have to put a charge on the credit card or activate it to receive credit?

Nevertheless, I hope it works out Chilly.[/quote1ad4b90199]
Thanks, nate. much appreciated + karma

Good point about the credit card. Of course, if the person that did the offer is under 18, can they even get a credit card and use it? I guess they could if they used it online to purchase something.

TioTony

03-04-2005 08:59:58

It's going to be 3 weeks (tomorrow) since I completed [ba7edbdc1ca]Stamps.com[/ba7edbdc1ca] for [ia7edbdc1ca]realtorKen's[/ia7edbdc1ca] freeDigitalCameras... and nothing. I'm planning to email Gratis during this week... there's another offer I completed 2 weeks ago [ba7edbdc1ca]NetZero[/ba7edbdc1ca], and nothing yet, either.

So... (

chillywilly

03-04-2005 10:54:36

Thanks for the feedback, Tony.

I know some offers take a while, but how 3 of my 4 yellows had to apply for credit because they didn't get it all on the same account (freeminimacs.com) just seemed a bit too odd. I could see one.

Part of it is that I only need one more green to finish this site and I want to get it done instead of just waiting a month for that final green.