Trimlife Wtf?!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=10539

June

01-04-2005 21:38:53

They never send me the confirmation email! how am i suppose to get credit now on gratis? whoa this is bs! evil

jhennson

02-04-2005 01:34:57

one of my ref did trimlife today, he got credit in like 20 mins dont know about the conformation email.....

CBR600

02-04-2005 04:00:02

[quote62809e8e4c="June"]They never send me the conformation email! how am i suppose to get credit now on gratis? whoa this is bs! evil[/quote62809e8e4c]

dude, i'm in the same freakin' situation as you. i did it the ref for freepsps and never got credit (been 9 days). i received the damn pills a few days ago too and still no confimation email. have anyone tried cancelling them? do i gotta call them or can i do it online? i don't like being scammed so i'm going to cancel them asap

Uriarte69

02-04-2005 05:35:49

I got credit right away, but never got a welcome email. I canceled yesterday, and they said they would send me the confirm email, but haven't got that either. I would call them and ask them to send you a welcome email. I think you have to call to cancel anyway.

lakersin2025

02-04-2005 06:44:47

Yea, I did trimlife on 3/22, no email, no credit and they said they can't send out new confirmation emails. We'll see what happens on the 6th when I can send in a support ticket.

nicd.01

02-04-2005 08:16:23

Same thing happened to me. I contacted their customer support and they said credit would be done "automatically." Sending a confirmation e-mail would have been a little too much effort, I guess. Looks like another offer for me...

narin

03-04-2005 12:04:56

hey i just did trimlife last night. i got the credit but i was a bit worried that i didn't receive an email. those of you who've done it, how did you cancel it? through phone or online?

nixorz

04-04-2005 19:42:24

Yeah I've got the same questions, is cancelling more difficult without an email?

lakersin2025

05-04-2005 07:21:43

Still waiting for credit and the bitch at TrimLife will not send me a damn confirmation email=. Anyone else have a different email for them besides email=tammy@tlhelpdesk.comtammy@tlhelpdesk.com. Anyone else have a different email for them besides email=tammy@tlhelpdesk.comtammy@tlhelpdesk.com/email? Instant my ArseHole! Just a heads up, I would stay clear of this offer. Sounds like you don't get a confirmation email even if you do get credit.

nicd.01

05-04-2005 13:52:09

I think you only need to know your credit information to cancel. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

AzNxKeV

05-04-2005 21:15:19

trim life is
32$%^$#&#@%$@!#%&^#$^&

melnag26

05-04-2005 21:30:54

If you need to contact trimlife, go to www.trimlife.com. Go to "contact us" and register using the info you signed up with. They reply very quickly. Hope that helps!

JJPRO11

05-04-2005 22:30:58

i cancelled through their form (or so i thought) a few days ago.. it even said on the reply from one of their customer service reps it had been cancelled.. i decided to call today just to make sure it was cancelled.. and wouldnt ya know it.. im still an active member! past my free trial as a bonus! i talk to the lady for a minute on the phone and she says she will cancel my account and i will receive a confirmation email shortly.. 7 hours later and still no confirmation email.. thanks a lot you stupid pricks that scammed me.. now i gotta call again later today, complain and force those assholes to cancel it.

nicd.01

05-04-2005 23:15:01

[quote57b5a586bc="JJPRO11"]i cancelled through their form (or so i thought) a few days ago.. it even said on the reply from one of their customer service reps it had been cancelled.. i decided to call today just to make sure it was cancelled.. and wouldnt ya know it.. im still an active member! past my free trial as a bonus! i talk to the lady for a minute on the phone and she says she will cancel my account and i will receive a confirmation email shortly.. 7 hours later and still no confirmation email.. thanks a lot you stupid pricks that scammed me.. now i gotta call again later today, complain and force those assholes to cancel it.[/quote57b5a586bc]

It's really horrible that that happened to you. I got a few error messages when I tried to cancel via their online form so I made sure I called to verify. After reading that, I'm really glad I did. Good luck with getting the charge revoked.

JJPRO11

05-04-2005 23:17:46

[quoteefeb45ed89="nicd.01"][quoteefeb45ed89="JJPRO11"]i cancelled through their form (or so i thought) a few days ago.. it even said on the reply from one of their customer service reps it had been cancelled.. i decided to call today just to make sure it was cancelled.. and wouldnt ya know it.. im still an active member! past my free trial as a bonus! i talk to the lady for a minute on the phone and she says she will cancel my account and i will receive a confirmation email shortly.. 7 hours later and still no confirmation email.. thanks a lot you stupid pricks that scammed me.. now i gotta call again later today, complain and force those assholes to cancel it.[/quoteefeb45ed89]

It's really horrible that that happened to you. I got a few error messages when I tried to cancel via their online form so I made sure I called to verify. After reading that, I'm really glad I did. Good luck with getting the charge revoked.[/quoteefeb45ed89]

i submitted a bunch of forms for each of their stupid products to cancel just to make sure.. they responded by saying my account was already cancelled each time.. i dont know what the hell they are doing. what shitty service i must say.

June

06-04-2005 08:28:20

I Agree trimlife is bs.. How I'm going to confirm to gratis i did the offer? and they still haven't credit me.. ain't it a 14-Day Free Trail?

LizM

06-04-2005 18:38:12

Yeah, I did trimlife on 3/29 for freeminimacs and still no credit. I got the pills in the mail, but no confirmation email... just some spam crap - "Health Update Newsletter." The trial is 14 days and Gratis makes you wait 15 before filling out a credit form. I may be on the road to completing a second offer...

Grrrrr.