dear gratis, cheer me up

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1052

adam

02-10-2004 17:29:32

I have a little story

I had to cancel my debit/credit card cause it expired and they mailed my new one to the wrong address. Ok, so no access to cash, no cash on hand.
My car broke down on the way home from work, right in the middle of an intersection.
Ok, so it needs to be towed, but I have no cash, and no credit card, and its Saturday night.
The only place to park that I could push it was a 2 hour limit parking lot. Cant get it towed, so now I have atleast one ticket, if not five, cause the cops in this city are assholes.
I'm really sick, and had to walk home in the freezing cold, so now I'm gonna get really really sick.
No cash, no debit, no beer for Saturday night. CRIME OF HUMANITY!
I have three exams Monday but I have to take care of my car before they impound it, so I'm kinda f-ed.
And to top it all off, the Cubs managed to eliminate themselves from the playoffs without a fans help.

Think you guys could ship my order a little early cause I've had a shitty week. ( htmlguy_2001@yahoo.com[/size23cd59b95f]

iwes

02-10-2004 17:55:07

That sucks. Can't you go to your bank and get cash the old fashioned way- fill out a withdrawl slip and give it to a teller? If you actually remember your account number, that is.

adam

02-10-2004 17:56:51

Banks are closed Sunday, and it happened 6pm on a Saturday evil

iwes

02-10-2004 18:04:01

Ah, that's true. <3 USBank @ Local Giant Eagle. Open later than most other banks. (But <3 debit card more).