Approval Times?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=78990

kposse77

22-07-2009 06:06:09

Hey everyone,

Been a while since I've been on here. Just wondering if people are experiencing slower approval times? I've been in waiting for approval state for a little bit over a week. I've had a lot of luck with Trainn turning around quicker than that and was just wondering if it's a bit of a slower process these days.

Thanks!
Rich

epignosis567

22-07-2009 07:17:08

yeah, i'm starting to think it's a scam. i've been waiting for my referrals to approve for a month now. i know that they completed the offers properly because i've talked to them about it.
what's going on trainn??

kposse77

22-07-2009 08:45:15

It's not a scam. I've successfully completed a number of their sites and have been very satisfied. This time, the approval process just seems to be taking a little longer and I was wondering if anyone is experiencing the same thing.

Having said that, a month does seem like a REALLY long time, especially for Trainn.

Trainn-Alan

22-07-2009 18:25:59

The review time is 2-4 days. I just took a look at the list of accounts pending review and don't see any from before July 18th at 235 a.m.

Please feel free to PM me your account number though and I'll be glad to take a look at.

Alan

kposse77

23-07-2009 04:59:36

Thanks Alan. Just sent you a PM.

Rich

epignosis567

23-07-2009 07:30:30

sorry, may have said that wrong. the people i referred are the one's who have not got credit (thus i have not got credit) and it's been a month in some cases. but i will get their account number and send them to you. you don't need to reply to me if you can't just let them know what's up. i think a few have opened support tickets and filed missing credit requests.

epignosis567

23-07-2009 07:32:08

also, can you change your chosen reward once you have already begun collecting credits? i've read thru the t&c but i'm still not clear.

JennyWren

23-07-2009 18:04:28

You can change your chosen prize anytime up until you place your order. Make sure that your referrals have correctly filed Manual Credit Requests. They MUST include full headers when they do this or their requests will not be processed. If you need to check that this has been done correctly, just file a support ticket. It's rare for MCRs to take that long, I suspect that your referrals did not file MCRs correctly.

epignosis567

24-07-2009 09:18:59

thanks. i know one of them did not include the proper header but did send it when asked by trainn. they have not heard back and i think it's been 3 days, and neither one of us shows credit. i'm going to tell everyone who signed up to open a missing credit request because i have a feeling they're all going to go this way, half already have. i'll post the outcome here.

epignosis567

27-07-2009 16:22:36

well, so far i'm not totally confident.
seven of my referrals have not received credit yet and all seven are past the date the site said credit would be issued, some of them by weeks. perhaps the site is as legit as you guys say, but if so then i advise everyone against doing the netflix offer. i myself did complete the blockbuster offer and i received credit, although there is no way for me to test it since none of my referrals credits are coming through.
so far i'm still quite sceptical. i have confirmed that two people have opened missing credit requests but have yet to receive credit. i just don't understant how all seven could be experiencing the same problem. i would think at least one would have been credited.

JennyWren

28-07-2009 23:52:34

Did your referrals stay subscribed to Netflix?

epignosis567

29-07-2009 08:55:20

yeah, everyone's still subscribed to everything. although it shouldn't matter since according to the rules they only have to remain a member for 22 days and pay for the first month. but regardless, they are all still members. and i am now getting pretty sceptical. i have 8 referrals that i am mainly concerned about, and not a single one has been credited and i know they all signed up for their offers on the day they registered with the site. and their times range at this point from 4-5 weeks without receiving any credit.
i am withholding judgement on the site itself until their mcr's have been responded to, but i am saying now that the netflix offer is a sham. there is NO excuse for 8 offers not being fulfilled. i can understand one or two, but the fact that they are 0/8 and it's been 5 weeks tells me that it is definitely not on the level.
again, if anyone can argue why ZERO out of eight should not be suspicious having even given them 2 extra weeks past the required 3 i am all ears. but for now i will begin a seperate post here regarding the netflix issue. and i'll continue to post the outcome here.
again, i'm not saying it's a scam, but it is not user friendly, not to mention that none of my emails to trainn were responded to. in the end i did open a support ticket and get a response, however unsatisfactory.

endlesschris

29-07-2009 09:56:23

Trainn is a scam. Your claims will be denied account will be banned without warning with no way for you to dispute any issues.

epignosis567

30-07-2009 12:46:09

quick question, off topic, going on the assumption that the site is legit...
would it be quicker to order the 16gb or 32 gb phone, once i complete the requirements? is one backordered and not the other? perhaps alan would know as a rep.

actually, i suppose that is on topic since this is regarding approval times...

Trainn-Alan

30-07-2009 14:05:55

[quotee5754586bd="epignosis567"]yeah, everyone's still subscribed to everything. although it shouldn't matter since according to the rules they only have to remain a member for 22 days and pay for the first month. but regardless, they are all still members. and i am now getting pretty sceptical. i have 8 referrals that i am mainly concerned about, and not a single one has been credited and i know they all signed up for their offers on the day they registered with the site. and their times range at this point from 4-5 weeks without receiving any credit. [/quotee5754586bd]

If the users followed the offer requirements, and have never been registered with the advertiser in the past, it is very likely that the sign-ups will be manually verified.

However, since 8 are claiming that they experienced a problem, it sounds as if they may have missed something during the sign-up process, which, if it is the case, is something we will be able to determine during the missing credit request process.

[quotee5754586bd]again, i'm not saying it's a scam, but it is not user friendly, not to mention that none of my emails to trainn were responded to. in the end i did open a support ticket and get a response, however unsatisfactory.[/quotee5754586bd]

If you're using a provider like AOL or Hotmail, please ensure that you've added contact AT trainn.org to your approved / allowed senders to ensure that they weren't misdirected to the Spam / Bulk folder.

As far the support ticket, because the issue involves a referrals account and requires details from them regarding their sign-up, there is limited information that we can provide to you other then recommending they contact us directly.

[quotee5754586bd="epignosis567"]quick question, off topic, going on the assumption that the site is legit...
would it be quicker to order the 16gb or 32 gb phone, once i complete the requirements? is one backordered and not the other? perhaps alan would know as a rep.

actually, i suppose that is on topic since this is regarding approval times...[/quotee5754586bd]

The fulfillment times of the iPhone depend on the size and color of your preference. The Black iPhones are more popular then the White ones though so there is a bit longer shipping time on those due to the limited supply.

Alan

epignosis567

30-07-2009 19:45:51

well, they are all intelligent people and the sign up process is pretty simple, so i doubt they messed anything up there. and according to them they were never signed up with netflix before. and i do think it's important to point out that of my 12 referrals, the 8 i'm having problems with are all from netflix and i know they all completed the sign up because they've been receiving movies.

and not receiving a reply definitely is not an error on my part. trainn was added to my list long ago and i check my junk folder daily. i appreciate it, but after reading through this forum it would be much more customer friendly to just admit that trainn has a track record of horrible customer response via email and that it is something you are working on. i sent several emails with no response and i have looked back on here dating 3 years and it's been the same.

and i do understand that trainn cannot provided me with other acct's info. still, the fact that it is 8 people is just rather surprising and suspicious.

epignosis567

05-08-2009 12:36:20

still no movement on trainn's part. this is getting to be bs.

Trainn-Alan

05-08-2009 20:30:08

[quote15c93625b4="epignosis567"]still no movement on trainn's part. this is getting to be bs.[/quote15c93625b4]

As stated in the help section, and missing credit request confirmation page, missing credit requests can take 10 business days (2 full weeks) to resolve from the time the request is filed with the necessary information, which all three of the referrals requests are well within.

Alan

epignosis567

05-08-2009 21:05:17

thanks for the response.
i know, like i said, i am willing to give you guys as much time as you need, but i know friday marks the 10 day mark for at least one of them, and i thought the others as well. could be wrong. i'm just surprised that i have to go through this long of a wait.

epignosis567

05-08-2009 21:10:00

As stated in the help section, and missing credit request confirmation page, missing credit requests can take 10 business days (2 full weeks) to resolve from the time the request is filed with the necessary information, which all three of the referrals requests are well within.

Alan

i will withold judgement until all of the time has elapsed. my mistake.

epignosis567

05-08-2009 21:23:40

one of the 8 netflix referrals came through. that is something to trainn's credit.
i also have a new question.
one of my referrals for netflix needs to open a mcr, however, they mistakenly deleted their welcome email. is there anything else they can provide, or are they able to contact netflix and have it reissued? i don't see why the welcome email would be the only email that could work, correct?

epignosis567

10-08-2009 08:51:23

it has now officially been two weeks since my referral filed their mcr's and i still show no credit.
i feel it is honestly too much to ask of me to have to follow up with each and every person i referred. for a site that forbids "walk throughs" of referrals, which is in itself alot of crap in my opinion since not every single person you are going to refer will be familiar with how referral sites work and some may need it explained to them, but anyway, for a site that forbids walk throughs, requiring me to follow up with every referral and make sure they filed an mcr and a support ticket because trainn DOES NOT CREDIT NETFLIX seems like a bit of a double standard.
as i said, it has now been two weeks for at least one of my referrals mcr's and i have still not received credit, nor has my other referrals support ticket been answered as to what steps he can take if he deleted his welcome email from netflix needed to file his mcr.
at this point my opinion of trainn has not changed.

epignosis567

10-08-2009 16:09:06

ok, one showed this evening. if i am jumping the gun i am willing to admit fault, but to credit mcr's in the last hour on the 10th day is just not what i would expect.
at this point things are going according to schedule with my referrals, i will continue to post here regarding my approval times. it would be great though if trainn could speed up the mcr times, it's adding at least 2 weeks to the 3 weeks already required to wait for netflix.

epignosis567

10-08-2009 17:31:42

also, one of my referrals lost their netflix welcome email, what are they supposed to do? it seems like it would be fairly easy to verify that they are a member without that specific email...

Trainn-Alan

10-08-2009 19:03:16

The missing credit request resolution time depends largely on the advertiser.

When a request is filed, we provide the information the users file to the advertiser who investigates the requests. They determine if the sign-up occurred using our site, and if the user met the requirements for the offer and credit, and then send us with a report of their findings, which we then process and update the request status accordingly.

Alan

epignosis567

11-08-2009 07:17:01

[quotea7e4118d7a="Trainn-Alan"]The missing credit request resolution time depends largely on the advertiser.

When a request is filed, we provide the information the users file to the advertiser who investigates the requests. They determine if the sign-up occurred using our site, and if the user met the requirements for the offer and credit, and then send us with a report of their findings, which we then process and update the request status accordingly.

Alan[/quotea7e4118d7a]

fair enough. then there certainly has to be other information that can be provided than the welcome email from netflix. he is obviously a member, a satisfied one at that, and has continued to remain a member. all you need to do is to inquire as to whether or not he clicked through to netflix, info which i am sure they would provide rather than have him cancel, which he may decide to do if he feels he is being used.
he has other emails from netflix, just not the welcoming email. i am sure netflix would send out some sort of membership confirmation to him which he could forward to trainn.

please respond.

zr2152

11-08-2009 21:28:01

[quotefcad62f657="epignosis567"][quotefcad62f657="Trainn-Alan"]The missing credit request resolution time depends largely on the advertiser.

Alan[/quotefcad62f657]

fair enough. then there certainly has to be other information that can be provided than the welcome email from netflix. he is obviously a member, a satisfied one at that, and has continued to remain a member. all you need to do is to inquire as to whether or not he clicked through to netflix, info which i am sure they would provide rather than have him cancel, which he may decide to do if he feels he is being used.
he has other emails from netflix, just not the welcoming email. i am sure netflix would send out some sort of membership confirmation to him which he could forward to trainn.

please respond.[/quotefcad62f657]

[quotefcad62f657]Please do not use the board (via public post or pm) for important account specific inquiries as we may not be able to view each thread or PM and your request may go unanswered. Please use the methods we have made available on the sites and someone will assist you as soon as possible.[/quotefcad62f657]

epignosis567

12-08-2009 06:35:34

excuse me but are you trying to tell me not to use the forum for account specific questions? if so, take a hike.
and this isn't an account specific question, this is a general question regarding what to do when a person loses their welcome email from an offer and needs to file an mcr. i've seen this question on here before in various forms and i'm sure alot of users would like to know. that's about as general as a question gets.

zr2152

12-08-2009 19:58:36

[quotebfd14d0cae="epignosis567"][bbfd14d0cae]also, one of my referrals lost their netflix welcome email, what are they supposed to do? it seems like it would be fairly easy to verify that they are a member without that specific email...[/bbfd14d0cae][/quotebfd14d0cae]

epignosis567

13-08-2009 00:52:52

i don't need to listen to this, what are you, the freebie police? if he doesn't want to answer it he doesn't have to. i'm not going to pick and choose my words like alex trebek when it's damn well obvious that i wouldn't be asking a question if it didn't pertain to me. and it's also a question for the community, not just alan. take a look around, this whole forum is just that. this post itself is asking a question about approval times. you think the poster just wanted to know for the sake of everyone, no, he obviously is experiencing slower approval times.

epignosis567

16-08-2009 00:15:41

my 8 referrals have come through. though not all of my referrals and not all of the one's i have discussed here. at this point i have submitted my account for approval and it is stated to be approved in 2-4 days. i will continue to post here regarding approval times and order times.
i still do not recommend netflix as an offer to fulfill unless you want to wait 5-6 weeks and have to dispute the credit with an mcr.

CollidgeGraduit

16-08-2009 18:44:02

[quote63d95071a2="epignosis567"]i will continue to post here regarding approval times and order times.[/quote63d95071a2]

we'll be on the edge of our seats. roll

epignosis567

16-08-2009 19:02:34

the sarcasm on this forum is biting.

and alot of people will find this interesting, being as i have been sceptical all along. if i receive mine in a timely manner people will see this thread and be more encouraged to complete the sites. rather than coming to this forum and seeing only regulars harangue newbies and ban them when they are critical of trainn.

edit one of my referrals did complete netflix according to the rules and is still a member but never received credit. trainn nor you yourself alan has addressed this and what can be done without full headers. at this point he did complete another offer and got credit, but not for netflix. which is not acceptable and he will probably find some way of challenging it.

zr2152

17-08-2009 15:45:16

[quote6e08304b16="epignosis567"]the sarcasm on this forum is biting.

and alot of people will find this interesting, being as i have been sceptical all along. if i receive mine in a timely manner people will see this thread and be more encouraged to complete the sites. rather than coming to this forum and seeing only regulars harangue newbies and ban them when they are critical of trainn.

edit one of my referrals did complete netflix according to the rules and is still a member but never received credit. trainn nor you yourself alan has addressed this and what can be done without full headers. at this point he did complete another offer and got credit, but not for netflix. which is not acceptable and he will probably find some way of challenging it.[/quote6e08304b16]

Honestly, there might have been a cookie issue. Netflix is tough to get credit as it is. Most freebie sites, if not all, do NOT guarantee credit. You agree to that when you sign up. Sometimes the tracking just does not work and there is nothing that can be done about it.

At least he got credit for the other offer though.

epignosis567

18-08-2009 10:30:47

well then trainn should get rid of it or add a disclaimer. i had 12 people sign up. 10 did offers and 8 received credit. of the eight referrals i think they all had to file an mcr, or at least 6. and the one's that had to i think all did netflix. so it added at least 2 weeks to their credit time. and one of the eight never got credit and ended up doing another offer.

i've directed them all to this forum to voice their grievances, but as their referrer it also looks bad on me when i refer people to a site that they want to believe is on the level and then they have nothing but problems. they themselves are good candidates to refer people and complete offers. but at this point it's anyone's guess how many will pursue offers as they have had problems and it is all due to netflix not crediting.

either get rid of it or keep it up to date, it looks bad on the site and on the refers.

epignosis567

20-08-2009 16:05:27

so today was the fourth day and i've been approved. no status other than 'order received'. but i'll keep an update here so people know what to expect.

and actually collegegraduit, i have had pm's inquiring about my experience. so this info is valuable to some.

epignosis567

27-08-2009 14:09:37

continuing...
i did get approved, although i was hoping for ten, because i did have ten complete offers though netflix didn't credit, i only received approval on 8 referrals, which was very disappointing as i am trying to complete an offer for an iphone and it's the difference between 32gb and 16gb. but i did go through with the order for the 16gb with 8 referrals just to speed up the process as i already had to wait for the mcr's to be addressed. so... i placed my order on aug 20, and received an estimated ship date of sept third. however, via support ticket i have been told that the order would likely ship a few weeks after the initial 2 week waiting period, and then if i wanted a black one it would be an additional few weeks. i don't understand how trainn's stock process works, but i know anyone can go to apple and purchase them, and that apple's not backordered, so i don't understand why trainn would be backordered over 6 weeks, and i especially don't understand why there is any difference between black and white, if they are shipping more black ones, why don't they just order more black ones?? i am unable to make sense out of any of their shipping process, if anyone can clue me in i'd be interested. it's not like they're making them. they must just be waiting to order them for weeks after someone places an order, which again, would be nice if it was advertised that way.

can anyone explain what takes so long to ship an order? i'm assuming it's like this for everyone and my case is not rare.

i should also note though that trainn did respond to everything within the stated times, though the maximum stated times. my mcr's did approve after 2 full weeks and my support tickets (though not emails) are answered within 4-5 days. my biggest complaints so far have been that referrers weren't approved for most likely doing netflix, and that an order can take 6 weeks after placing.

dreno0114

28-08-2009 06:00:24

Have patience...when it's all over you will be satisfied. Remember, you're not coming out of pocket for the iPhone. Be patient.

Just finished mine, $480 easy)

epignosis567

03-09-2009 10:35:40

status update. today was the estimated ship date for my order, but it has not shipped. as i mentioned earlier i was told via support ticket that it would probably ship "a couple of weeks" after my estimated ship date. at this point it has been 2 weeks since i placed the order. i will post here once the order actually ships. i'm still not clear though how the process works, it can't possibly take more than 2 weeks to get an iphone, as anyone can go to att or apple and get one. so i'm still curious as to how it works, although all of my questions have been artfully dodged...

epignosis567

10-09-2009 08:55:17

one week past the est ship date, still nothing. and no estimated ship date update, still says sept 3rd.
this post has had over 800 views in less than a month and a half, so i'll continue to post here with updates.

epignosis567

17-09-2009 07:20:11

It has now been two weeks since the est ship date and one month since I placed my order and still no word from trainn. One month is a bit excessive to not have been advertised. But the least they could do is provide you with an accurate ship date. I have a hard time believing it takes one month for them to get it in stock and I'm assuming this is some sort of game they play to cover their bases. I have been fine up until now, but now I'm starting to get impatient.

epignosis567

23-09-2009 19:41:21

it has now been five weeks since i placed my order and still nothing and no promised ship date. i was initially told it would ship in two weeks. then via support ticket i was told it would ship two weeks after that. so four weeks. now i am told it should probably ship next week. bringing the total, if it does actually ship, to six (6) weeks from placing the order. i guess we'll see. there sure have been alot of problems so far, and much longer wait times when it comes to anything working or getting done than is advertised.
i'll continue to post here with my results.

h3x

27-09-2009 19:04:08

It would have been easier if you just took the cash and bought the item yourself. It certainly makes their job easier.

epignosis567

28-09-2009 11:58:04

that's not why i signed up, and that's not why i worked so hard to get all the referrals. you could say i might as well not even ask for it becuz it would make their job easier, and it would make as much sense.

and they also don't offer enough cash to purchase one outright. otherwise i'd be happy to.

JennyWren

28-09-2009 12:47:27

They always put in 2 weeks as the ship date (2 weeks from placing your order). For most items, this is a HUGE overestimate, as most items ship within a day or two and only take a few days to arrive.

iPhones have been troublesome though. It's not a tactic, it's the fact that they have difficulty getting lots of them and there is a waitlist.

Trainn-Alan

28-09-2009 16:36:44

[quote2365dd7700="epignosis567"]and they also don't offer enough cash to purchase one outright. otherwise i'd be happy to.[/quote2365dd7700]

We don't offer enough for those looking to obtain a contract free iPhone, however, the amount offered is sufficient for all others situations. Infact, for many, we're offering twice the amount! For the 16gb iPhone, we offer $400. For the 32gb version, we offer $500.

To purchase the phone with a new, or upgrade eligible contract, the cost is $199 and $299 so those taking the cash receive $200 more then the cost of the iPhone.

The early / non-upgrade eligible price (which is what we obtain them at) is $399 for the 16gb version and $499 for the 32gb version so those in that category receive the full cost.

Alan

epignosis567

29-09-2009 09:21:23

[quote32a7d46751="Trainn-Alan"]

We don't offer enough for those looking to obtain a contract free iPhone, however, the amount offered is sufficient for all others situations. Infact, for many, we're offering twice the amount! For the 16gb iPhone, we offer $400. For the 32gb version, we offer $500.
Alan[/quote32a7d46751]

right, you are, which is reasonable. however, the reason i did this promotion was to receive the phone without dealing with att, who i already have a contract with. i am not currently eligible for an upgrade, and if i were to do an upgrade at $400 with the money you offer i would have to resign my contract to do so. which i do not want to do because ATT SUCKS. thus i happily completed your company's offer in order to not have to deal with att and be locked into them for another 2 years, should i decide to not resign my contract. i think your offer is indeed reasonable, but in my case i would like to receive the item i signed up for. and i just don't understand what takes so long. but i am being patient, and i am updating the status of my situation here so that others will learn from my experience because i have actually had pm's asking me about the status of my order and how i like dealing with trainn. it's good for trainn as well because there are obviously skeptical people viewing this forum and seeing this thread as trustworthy.

epignosis567

01-10-2009 06:57:31

also, it's now been six weeks. horse

epignosis567

01-10-2009 13:22:58

i'll probaly just quit posting here until i receive it at this point. fyi.

epignosis567

14-10-2009 08:49:30

I take that back. It has now been 8 weeks, 2 months and still nothing. Apple has sold 3.4million iPhones this year alone. There is no way that it is as difficult to obtain them as trainn says. If they are having that much trouble then they need to develop a new method for obtaining them.
I have been very patient. I was patient when my mcrs were not filled. I was patient when my referrals had to complete multiple offers becuz trainn didn't credit them making me look like a liar. I was patient during the approval process. I was patient when the order didn't ship in two weeks as stated. I was patient when it didn't ship in the following two weeks as I was again told. I was patient at 5 weeks 6 weeks 7 weeks with still no eta. But 2 months is really pushing it over the limit. I think I began this in June. It is now October.

epignosis567

14-10-2009 13:27:17

i do not think trainn is a fraudulent company as others have stated. however, i do think they need to develop a new plan for fulfilling customers orders. 2 months is just too long. i cannot imagine there are that many people waiting for these. there needs to be a faster way of obtaining them.

epignosis567

14-10-2009 13:28:19

horse

epignosis567

19-10-2009 17:13:35

here's the deal. i received ANOTHER message from trainn saying my order would ship in 2 weeks. i don't even know if this can be called a reply because they just keep saying the same thing. if it does not ship within this time frame i am filing a complaint with the bbb and looking at what my options are, since i paid for the offers with my credit card they may be able to help. i also have every address in the chicagoland area associated with the owner of the company's name and i'll be back in chicago next month, so maybe i'll try to talk to them myself. if anyone can tell me why i would be acting rash, or if alan wants to defend trainn's shipping policy and why it will take 11 weeks to ship something that is advertised as shipping in 2 i would be very interested. i wanted very much to believe that trainn is on the level but these are suspicious business practices at best. if an item takes over two months to ship advertise that prior to offer completion, or ever for that matter. instead i am told 2 more weeks every 2 weeks. as it stands right now my opinion of trainn is very low. the only thing i can say in their defense is that they have offered to cash out through paypal, but again, that is not the offer i signed up for and at this point it is unacceptable. had i been told that it would take 2 1/2 months at the start i may have considered it. but at this point i am not interested in the least having waited each successive "2 weeks" for the past 9 weeks. i would like to know what could possibly take so long, seeing as i could go to att now and purchase as many as i want, i know because i asked them in person at a store. and i can't believe that trainn, with a google page rank of 3, has so many orders to fulfill, and only one guy recieving them, that it takes 2 1/2 months to fill an order. i would like to know why, but at this point it is meaningless. i will wait this 2 weeks out and if it doesn't ship i am pursuing the matter through other means.

CollidgeGraduit

19-10-2009 18:29:20

lol

epignosis567

19-10-2009 20:12:00

go to hell. your snide remarks are not needed.

zr2152

19-10-2009 20:37:58

[quote6766a54b05="epignosis567"]go to hell. your snide remarks are not needed.[/quote6766a54b05]

Tell a mod to go to hell, that'll get you nowhere (maybe banned).

Is there anything in their terms that states that shipping times may vary?

epignosis567

19-10-2009 21:19:44

what do you think?? "shipping times may vary" does not mean "may ship within 2 weeks, or maybe within 3 months." it means it can vary within a reasonable amount of time, not 2 weeks to 20 years.

as far as "moderator" goes i fail to see how this person lives up to that title. and if i got banned i'd create a new account everyday to post about it. if you haven't noticed i'm not the kind of person that drops things. maybe you've noticed my bi-weekly posts since june. not to mention that i was able to obtain the personal addresses and info of trainn and it's president within about 20 mins. which begs the question of why there is absolutely no contact info for trainn, besides an email addr which they have NEVER responded to, and why something as common as a shipping address or the owners last name was so well-guarded. if they are so inundated with orders as to require SIX times the advertised shipping wait then surely they would benefit, as would their customers appreciate, some sort of direct communication with the recipient. but again, it's not my place to judge how trainn conducts their business, or lack there of. all i care about is that i receive what i was promised and that they live up to their end. and if not i'm not the kind of person who lets things go and i will visit their offices, ups boxes, and homes in person, as i think business should be conducted in cases of misunderstanding.
for a forum which claims to be impartial i have seen nothing but baseless defense for a company that has obvious faults. in case you haven't paid attention my issue is nothing like any of the others this community was quick to degrade i followed all of the rules, going above and beyond what was required of myself in some cases, have been tirelessly patient, and have been approved. there is no fault on my part and nothing that can be said in trainn's defense. i have continued to get the same line from them 2 weeks. so go ahead, tell me how i am at fault and that trainn is blameless. and that one persons experience doesn't mean anything because they have filled tons of orders. i don't care if it says shipping times vary and i don't care about how many orders trainn has fulfilled. they have screwed this one up and it casts doubt on all the other screw-ups that have been posted here and ridiculed. i will receive the item i signed up for one way or another, but if this forum itself is not fraudulent then posters need to get their act together and admit the facts of the case prior to chiding newcomers who are suspicious and have a right to be. and alan needs to get his business in line and advertise the proper shipping times. and the users of this forum with their childish responses are only worsening trainn's reputation.

zr2152

21-10-2009 15:28:27

[quotedceea735b9="epignosis567"]what do you think?? "shipping times may vary" does not mean "may ship within 2 weeks, or maybe within 3 months." it means it can vary within a reasonable amount of time, not 2 weeks to 20 years.

as far as "moderator" goes i fail to see how this person lives up to that title. and if i got banned i'd create a new account everyday to post about it. if you haven't noticed i'm not the kind of person that drops things. maybe you've noticed my bi-weekly posts since june. not to mention that i was able to obtain the personal addresses and info of trainn and it's president within about 20 mins. which begs the question of why there is absolutely no contact info for trainn, besides an email addr which they have NEVER responded to, and why something as common as a shipping address or the owners last name was so well-guarded. if they are so inundated with orders as to require SIX times the advertised shipping wait then surely they would benefit, as would their customers appreciate, some sort of direct communication with the recipient. but again, it's not my place to judge how trainn conducts their business, or lack there of. all i care about is that i receive what i was promised and that they live up to their end. and if not i'm not the kind of person who lets things go and i will visit their offices, ups boxes, and homes in person, as i think business should be conducted in cases of misunderstanding.
for a forum which claims to be impartial i have seen nothing but baseless defense for a company that has obvious faults. in case you haven't paid attention my issue is nothing like any of the others this community was quick to degrade i followed all of the rules, going above and beyond what was required of myself in some cases, have been tirelessly patient, and have been approved. there is no fault on my part and nothing that can be said in trainn's defense. i have continued to get the same line from them 2 weeks. so go ahead, tell me how i am at fault and that trainn is blameless. and that one persons experience doesn't mean anything because they have filled tons of orders. i don't care if it says shipping times vary and i don't care about how many orders trainn has fulfilled. they have screwed this one up and it casts doubt on all the other screw-ups that have been posted here and ridiculed. i will receive the item i signed up for one way or another, but if this forum itself is not fraudulent then posters need to get their act together and admit the facts of the case prior to chiding newcomers who are suspicious and have a right to be. and alan needs to get his business in line and advertise the proper shipping times. and the users of this forum with their childish responses are only worsening trainn's reputation.[/quotedceea735b9]

Maybe he is not posting for a couple of reasons

1. The fact that you are mentioning that you have acquired his information is basically a threatening remark.

2. As Alan has stated in his signature, this board is not to be used for personal account questions. Although it may have started out a general topic of approval times, it has now turned into an issue regarding the shipping time for your personal gift for your personal account.

Yes, it sucks that Trainn is taking this long but I can assure you that they are not trying to scam you. There is most definitely a legitimate reason as to why the shipping is taking this long. I wish I could help you more but the more you post here regarding your account/shipping times (whatever tickles your fancy) you will continue to be ridiculed and ignored because as far as I can remember, there has not been many negative (reasonably negative) posts regarding Trainn and their business practices. You'll have to understand it is what it is and unfortunately, there is not much you can do about it on here. It's not that we DON'T believe you or rather feel not feel any sympathy, you're just posting to an audience who has not really had any negative experiences with Trainn.

Goodluck.

epignosis567

21-10-2009 17:39:03

[quote6195204435="zr2152"]
Maybe he is not posting for a couple of reasons

1. The fact that you are mentioning that you have acquired his information is basically a threatening remark.
[/quote6195204435]

i find it hilarious that me having the full name and address of someone i am doing business with, who HAS MY FULL INFO, would be seen as threatening in some way. so let me get this straight the fact that i am saying i plan to speak in person to resolve a misunderstanding with a legitimate business is threatening?? or is it that things are not on the level or being done as agreed and that is why the simple suggestion of meeting in person you're calling a threat?

2. As Alan has stated in his signature, this board is not to be used for personal account questions. Although it may have started out a general topic of approval times, it has now turned into an issue regarding the shipping time for your personal gift for your personal account.
[/quote6195204435]

who the hell is asking him about my personal account?? i'm saying that if he wants to explain why the site yourfreeiphone.com requires six times the advertised shipping time i would be all ears. get your facts straight. this has nothing to do with me personally nor have i asked him any specific questions regarding my acct. this is quite obviously a problem with every order they take. and should be advertised as such. again, pay attention to the thread kid.
([quote6195204435="JennyWren"] iPhones have been troublesome though. It's not a tactic, it's the fact that they have difficulty getting lots of them and there is a waitlist.[/quote6195204435] which i dispute based on the fact that att told me i can purchase as many as i want when i walked in off the street.)

There is most definitely a legitimate reason as to why the shipping is taking this long.
[/quote6195204435]
which is precisely what i would be all ears to hear of.

I wish I could help you more
[/quote6195204435]
then drop the juvenile tactics.

it is what it is
[/quote6195204435]
no, 2 weeks is what it is. it is NOW 11 weeks.

i can appreciate your opinion, and that you are telling me that trainn is legit. but if you can't resist the urge to misinterpret what i am saying just don't post. this forum is to post about experiences with trainn. and as it stands trainn is not living up to their agreement. look at the number of views this thread has had, not to mention the pm's i've received. people who have never used trainn before want to know what other people have experienced. and that is the point of this thread. i have not made any judgement on trainn, i am for now only posting my experiences. if trainn doesn't like it then they need to get their act together. right now it has been eleven weeks. my case is not out of the ordinary in any way. it is not a special order, and the eleven weeks is the amount of time it has been since PLACING the order. not counting any problems with approval. this is almost 3 months since the item was ordered. this is not in any way an isolated experience, even other users on here, and the owner of trainn himself, have said that this is not an exceptional case and all iphone orders are taking this long. people should know this, because trainn is obviously not telling them.

zr2152

21-10-2009 21:31:42

you know what..i was trying to be a reasonable voice in this thread and tried to stop the useless post but since you're so stubborn, forget it. I hope you never get your gift.

TryinToGetPaid

21-10-2009 21:45:48

"what do you think?? "shipping times may vary" does not mean "may ship within 2 weeks, or maybe within 3 months." it means it can vary within a reasonable amount of time, not 2 weeks to 20 years. "

Wow. Seriously. Do you know what VARIED means?
–adjective
1. characterized by or exhibiting variety; various; diverse; diversified varied backgrounds.

Diverse does not equal " a reasonable amount of time" Good try though.
-------------------------------------------------------
"and if i got banned i'd create a new account everyday to post about it."

And then your IP would get banned? Noob.

Trainn-Alan

21-10-2009 22:49:58

I apologize for the longer then anticipated shipment time, however, as with any back-ordered items, we can only ship them as we obtain them. Had this been an order that is readily available, or even for the cash equivalent, it would have shipped the next business day (same day depending if the order had been placed earlier in the day), but, unfortunately, it is not.

[quotebf27e2b78a]i don't even know if this can be called a reply because they just keep saying the same thing.[/quotebf27e2b78a]

Not true, nor did we say 2 weeks every 2 weeks. The estimates were provided exactly as follows;

8/18 - Two days before the order was placed, you were informed that iPhone was back-ordered and, at that time, we were unable to provide a specific ship date for them due to the back-order and varying shipment amounts for the different sizes / colors.

9/20 - You were informed that, as of that time, it appeared that we would be able to fulfill your order within the next 1-2 shipments.

{9/29 - You changed your order to the Black model which we stated had an additional 1-2 week time compared to the 16gb White model which your order had been set for previously on 9/20 when we provided the 1-2 shipment estimate.}

10/19 - At this time, we are hoping that we will be able to fulfill your order within the next 10-14 days.

The reason for the back-order is a combination of the iPhone 3GS upgrade and AT&T and Apple's policies on supply limits and verification.

As anyone who follows Apple's release patterns knows, sometime during the month of June / July, you can expect a new iPhone version to be released. Rather then give 'last years' model to users, except for a few who didn't want to wait, the orders from the middle of May to the release of the 3GS (6/18) were held until the new version was ready to ship. Then add in those who heard the Apple announcement or the launch / release hype and got their orders in and you've got quite the list that we fulfill on a first order, first ship basis as supply becomes available.

[quotebf27e2b78a]seeing as i could go to att now and purchase as many as i want, i know because i asked them in person at a store.[/quotebf27e2b78a]

You got that response because you'd be purchasing them for yourself on your account. Plus, with that response, I'm sure their response is based on the assumption of 3/4/5 phones max for use amongst family members.

Try asking them about purchasing more then 100, each to be used by a different 3rd party and it's certainly going to be a different response compared to what they told you before.

Believe me, just as you're eager to get your hands on your phone and start using it, we're as eager to get your reward to you and we take every effort possible to ensure that happens as quickly as possible on each and every order.

Alan

epignosis567

22-10-2009 16:58:18

i can appreciate your reply. and since you broached the topic of my personal acct i will respond regarding my personal acct. and anyone who has a problem with that can take a hike.

[quote2d1e77fdbf="Trainn-Alan"]
the cash equivalent, it would have shipped the next business day
[/quote2d1e77fdbf]
i did acknowlege this and do believe that to be the case. but regardless, it is not what i signed up for.

Not true, nor did we say 2 weeks every 2 weeks.
[/quote2d1e77fdbf]
on August 20 - "est ship time 2 weeks"

2009-09-20 (one month later) - we should be able to fulfill your order in the following 1-2 shipments (ie 2 weeks)

2009-10-19 (again, one month later) - we are hoping that we will be able to fulfill your order within the next 10-14 days (ie 2 weeks)

Two days before the order was placed, you were informed that iPhone was back-ordered
[/quote2d1e77fdbf]
only because i had the common sense to ask if they were. no backorder was mentioned and had i not asked i would still not know as trainn has never pro-offered any information.

You changed your order to the Black model which we stated had an additional 1-2 week time
[/quote2d1e77fdbf]
i said, and i quote "If a black model would ship 1-2 weeks from this week then yes I would like to order a black one."
you agreed and changed my order, meaning that this should have shipped out 2 weeks ago. it obviously did not.

Rather then give 'last years' model to users, except for a few who didn't want to wait, the orders from the middle of May to the release of the 3GS (6/18) were held until the new version was ready to ship. Then add in those who heard the Apple announcement or the launch / release hype and got their orders in and you've got quite the list that we fulfill on a first order, first ship basis as supply becomes available.
[/quote2d1e77fdbf]
now see, this is an explanation. i still don't see how it is possible that you're currently shipping out orders from 6 months ago, but it would be nice if someone at trainn would have the decency to offer some sort of explanation, no matter how ill conceived.

You got that response because you'd be purchasing them for yourself on your account. Plus, with that response, I'm sure their response is based on the assumption of 3/4/5 phones max for use amongst family members. Try asking them about purchasing more then 100, each to be used by a different 3rd party and it's certainly going to be a different response compared to what they told you before.
[/quote2d1e77fdbf]

this may be true, if you have that many to order. but THREE MONTHS. i mean c'mon. if you are really purchasing that many from them then you should be able to work out an accurate shipping schedule with them. 100 iphones to one customer is quite a hefty sum of money. i would think they would be interested in completing this transaction as quickly as possible.

Believe me, just as you're eager to get your hands on your phone and start using it, we're as eager to get your reward to you
[/quote2d1e77fdbf]

well know i just don't think that's true. but in any case, all i want is an accurate ship date. this has been going on for over two months and will be approaching three by the time you ship. can no one get accurate info from at&t, if that is where the problem lies.

and again, my anger isn't with the wait as much as it is with the lack of communication and accurate shipping times that are coming from trainn. if yourfreeiphone.com has been taking six times longer than the average wait to ship people their orders, and it has been this way for the past six months, why not update the site to reflect this? why the deception? it seems like if it is taking trainn so long to catch up this will continue to happen to new people. for six months now trainn has maintained the same advertised shipping wait. why not update it if six months later you're STILL behind on shipping orders??

zr2152

22-10-2009 17:10:57

It's sad that you had to come here and defend yourself Alan but thanks for confirming everything that was assumed by most. Seems like this guy left out some vital information. hmmm.

epignosis567

22-10-2009 19:03:37

[quote9d0b5351e3="zr2152"]It's sad that you had to come here and defend yourself Alan but thanks for confirming everything that was assumed by most. Seems like this guy left out some vital information. hmmm.[/quote9d0b5351e3]

like what?? please tell.

zr2152

22-10-2009 21:35:54

[quotefc5e69c3ea]Not true, nor did we say 2 weeks every 2 weeks. The estimates were provided exactly as follows;

8/18 - Two days before the order was placed, you were informed that iPhone was back-ordered and, at that time,[bfc5e69c3ea] we were unable to provide[/sizefc5e69c3ea] a specific ship date for them due to the back-order and varying shipment amounts for the different sizes / colors.[/bfc5e69c3ea]

9/20 - You were informed that, as of that time,[bfc5e69c3ea] it appeared that we would be able to fulfill your order within the next 1-2 shipments.[/bfc5e69c3ea]

{9/29 - You changed your order to the Black model [bfc5e69c3ea]which we stated had an additional 1-2 week time compared to the 16gb White model which your order had been set for previously on 9/20 when we provided the 1-2 shipment estimate[/sizefc5e69c3ea].}[/bfc5e69c3ea]

10/19 - At this time, we are hoping[/sizefc5e69c3ea] that we will be able to fulfill your order within the next 10-14 days.

[bfc5e69c3ea]The reason for the back-order is a combination of the iPhone 3GS upgrade and AT&T and Apple's policies on supply limits and verification.[/bfc5e69c3ea]

As anyone who follows Apple's release patterns knows, sometime during the month of June / July, you can expect a new iPhone version to be released. Rather then give 'last years' model to users, except for a few who didn't want to wait, the orders from the middle of May to the release of the 3GS (6/18) were held until the new version was ready to ship. [bfc5e69c3ea]Then add in those who heard the Apple announcement or the launch / release hype and got their orders in and you've got quite the list that we fulfill on a first order, first ship basis as supply becomes available.[/bfc5e69c3ea] [/quotefc5e69c3ea]

I can understand that it was obviously difficult to interpret this but let's be honest...Do you really expect them to update shipping estimates on the site for those who specifically requested to wait for the hyped up newer model?

epignosis567

23-10-2009 11:23:30

are you a lunatic? really. did you even read my response? i addressed each one of those issues. there is nothing he said other than they are still delayed.

you highlighted alan saying
"You changed your order to the Black model which we stated had an additional 1-2 week time compared to the 16gb White model which your order had been set for previously on 9/20 when we provided the 1-2 "

-RIGHT, a month ago, which would have meant that it shipped out TWO WEEKS AGO AND WOULD BE IN MY HANDS RIGHT NOW. which it DID NOT. as I ALREADY SAID. i also stated that if it could not, then ship out a white one. they said it could, then shipped out neither.

what's wrong with you?

also, you said that i " left out some vital information." when i asked what you meant by that you reply saying
[quotec6122df787="zr2152"]Do you really expect them to update shipping estimates on the site for those who specifically requested to wait for the hyped up newer model?[/quotec6122df787]

how is that me LEAVING INFO OUT?? I previously acknowledged everything he mentioned. and also, no, i don't expect them to, i never said they should. at all. i said the website should be updated so that people placing NEW orders are aware of the extended wait time.
"why not update the site to reflect this? why the deception? it seems like if it is taking trainn so long to catch up this will continue to happen to new people."
again, read the WHOLE thread before putting your opinion in.

i'm not arguing about this anymore, you're insane. for all who see this just know that i have not received my order until i post here that i have. if it does not ship within the 2 weeks they most recently stated i will take further action.

zr2152

23-10-2009 20:50:48

you lose. Nothing you do will make anything happen faster you moron. He did his best, chill out

epignosis567

24-10-2009 10:41:03

rolls eyes rolleyes

TryinToGetPaid

28-10-2009 11:07:55

Good luck with further action. Then you can have people laugh at you....in person. And one of them will be wearing a black robe.

epignosis567

28-10-2009 11:43:38

see, these are the moronic comments i mean.

and no, they won't.

TryinToGetPaid

28-10-2009 14:43:03

Well
2. This is a free service and we do not guarantee delivery dates, however all possible measures will be taken to ensure that users receives rewards within a reasonable amount of time.

So good luck to you in your endeavor, idiot.

epignosis567

28-10-2009 16:19:03

[quotef4fde05be0="TryinToGetPaid"]Well
2. This is a free service and we do not guarantee delivery dates, however all possible measures will be taken to ensure that users receives rewards within a reasonable [/sizef4fde05be0]amount of time.

So good luck to you in your endeavor, idiot.[/quotef4fde05be0]

thank you for summing up my point for me.
why are you bothering to post?

zr2152

28-10-2009 22:14:09

[quote11a0d26728="epignosis567"][quote11a0d26728="TryinToGetPaid"]Well
2. This is a free service and[b11a0d26728] we do not guarantee delivery dates[/b11a0d26728], however all [b11a0d26728]possible measures[/size11a0d26728][/b11a0d26728] will be taken to ensure that users receives rewards within a reasonable [/size11a0d26728]amount of time.

So good luck to you in your endeavor, idiot.[/quote11a0d26728]

thank you for summing up my point for me.
why are you bothering to post?[/quote11a0d26728]

FAIL again.

epignosis567

29-10-2009 07:13:36

You're like talking to brick wall kid.
All possible measures have not been taken. And the UNreasonableness of the amount of time it's taken outweighs the measures which have. If something should take two weeks, as advertised, and it takes three months then that means that not all possible measures have been taken. You highlighting the fact that they say all possible measures will be taken doesn't even make sense.

And what do you mean I fail? I'm not competing at anything. Get a clue pal. Maybe you mean I fail at teaching you to use logic and make sense.

zr2152

29-10-2009 15:01:45

So what possible measures could have been taken to ensure that you receive your reward in a reasonable amount of time? Enlighten me since I have don't use logic and don't make sense.

TryinToGetPaid

30-10-2009 05:58:36

When you go talk to a lawyer, bring a camera so we can all watch your epic fail unfold.

epignosis567

31-10-2009 12:43:13

i'm not bothering to argue with you people anymore. you don't even read the posts, you just vomit up whatever irrelevant thought comes into your mind.
i don't need to suggest the measures that should be taken, that's their job, get more people to get more phones.
and i never said anything about a lawyer, i said i would go there myself, i don't even know where you came up with that from.
as it stands trainn is still advertising deceptive and knowingly wrong shipping times on yourfreeiphone.com. that is a fact and i have documented it. i will get what was promised to me one way another, i'm not worried about that. but they are engaging in fradulent business practices by knowingly advertising false shipping times, and there is no arguing with that. go to the site if you don't believe me. you can think for yourself can't you, go see. i don't care if it is only an estimate. a reasonable amount of time over the estimate would be double. we are at six times over. this is not a free service as they wrongfully claim. i paid, and am still paying for the service i signed up for as are many of my friends and family.
get your facts straight. you're a shill.

and i will continue to post here regarding my experiences with trainn whether good or bad. if trainn gets me what was offered i will post that. if i have to get it myself from them i will post that. this is a forum, to discuss experiences with trainn. if you think otherwise re-read the about section of this thread.

also, found this in the company intro and announcement from you alan
"The shipping guarantee is also a result of the company stability and the security. If we did not think we could handle it, we would not make these claims. "
so does the lack of guarantee undermine the company stability now?

epignosis567

11-11-2009 08:58:13

I received my order from trainn this weekend. Basically. And while in one way they went out of their way to fulfill my order I can't say I'm totally satisfied.

what I received from them is a check for the amount of my order. Which I am sure they are not in the habit of doing as it is probably for more than they would have paid themselves to fulfill the order. And I am very surprised and grateful that they did that. My only complaint is that the amount they sent me was $50 short as I had to pay taxes on the phone. It may seem trivial to some of you, but after all I've been through with trainn over the past few months, and after all the referrals I got, and the subscriptions we are all still paying for, to have to pay fifty some dollars out of pocket is alot of money. And I don't understand why if they would go as far as they did to satisfy a customer they wouldn't go the whole way.

And if you think I'm being ungrateful ask yourself if you wouldn't be upset if you got a gift card in the mail from trainn after 3 months and it was $50 short of the price it should be.

So like I said, I am very surprised and grateful that trainn did what they did. And if Alan and trainn want to send the remaining $50 via paypal Id be happy to give trainn a very positive review and forget about the trouble I've had in light of the fact that trainn went above and beyond in sending me what they did. But $50 dollars really is alot of money. That should be apparent since I'm completing free gift sites.

zr2152

11-11-2009 13:52:16

I would just open a support ticket and ask them to explain your situation. If you did get the actual phone, you wouldn't have had to pay the tax for it so maybe trainn would send you the remaining difference. It is worth a shot. Then again, it may be the fact that you wanted your gift and were not willing to wait for the actual phone that caused them to just send u a check for the flat rate of the phone.

Goodluck.

orangejuice

11-11-2009 16:09:19

wait do they make you submit a W9 to get prizes? they didnt in the past

epignosis567

23-11-2009 06:16:46

[quotea4dfebb3f6="zr2152"]I would just open a support ticket and ask them to explain your situation. If you did get the actual phone, you wouldn't have had to pay the tax for it so maybe trainn would send you the remaining difference. [/quotea4dfebb3f6]

I did and I got no response.
Not too suprised.
I just think it's a mistake to go out of their way in one respect and to penalize me at the same time.

zr2152

23-11-2009 15:43:53

[quote8986ba7258="epignosis567"][quote8986ba7258="zr2152"]I would just open a support ticket and ask them to explain your situation. If you did get the actual phone, you wouldn't have had to pay the tax for it so maybe trainn would send you the remaining difference. [/quote8986ba7258]

I did and I got no response.
Not too suprised.
I just think it's a mistake to go out of their way in one respect and to penalize me at the same time.[/quote8986ba7258]

Just to play Devils advocate here, you were itching like crazy for the phone and they probably got sick of your complaining and just sent you the money for the phone (minus the taxes).

You have to remember that you are not the customer, the advertisers are.

epignosis567

02-12-2009 06:52:43

Right. And I'm the adverts customer. And I didn't complain other than this forum. And either way the still shorted me $50 no matter what their excuse is. Like I said, imagine receiving your gift card and it's $50 short. And the only reason is because they couldn't get the money together to get it to you in the promised amount of time. That's not my fault or my problem. They're still responsible to live live up to the agreement. This is yourfreeiphone.com not yourfiftydollariphonethatcomesin3months.com. Plus they're just blowing off my support tix now and not responding. What's up Alan? Why not go the whole distance??

crakirs

05-12-2009 10:19:00

The problem is your a pain in the a$$. No personal attack meant, just imo.

You have been on their butts since way back, non-stop bickering and b!tching.
Personally, I would have told you to take a hike. I would have made you take me to court before I would have given you a dime!

Alan had an incredible amount of patience with you. Almost saint like patience.

You badgered him to no end and made a public spectacle of it.

NOW STFU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zr2152

05-12-2009 16:58:02

lolz

epignosis567

17-12-2009 10:41:52

[quote16ffdcefaa="crakirs"]The problem is your a pain in the a$$. No personal attack meant, just imo.

You have been on their butts since way back, non-stop bickering and b!tching.
Personally, I would have told you to take a hike. I would have made you take me to court before I would have given you a dime!

Alan had an incredible amount of patience with you. Almost saint like patience.

You badgered him to no end and made a public spectacle of it.

NOW STFU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote16ffdcefaa]

first off eat shit failure.
second, i badgered him to get what i was PROMISED. moron. they were months overdue.
third, i never once hassled alan here. so fuck off.
fourth, i may press the bbb to get my 50 bucks. it's only fair.