Help required

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=78818

Sarge Pwner

19-05-2009 18:09:30

I'm new to the whole TraInn thing so i need help. my questions...
i have done the Bomc2 offer numerous times(instant offer) and it has been almost a week and it still says i have not done an offer. how can i fix this and secondly i have sent a message to trainn waited 3 days no reply so i sent another one waited three days no reply so i sent another one today hoping for an answer is it normal not to get a response not once but twice in a row?(the message was concerning the whole offer thing) and incase you were wondering the site is Yourfreeistuff.com

THANK YOU!!!!

TryinToGetPaid

19-05-2009 21:30:19

Mr Pwner doing any offer more than once is fraud. Way to admit to it. Quoted so you can't edit it.

[quotec3540972b8="Sarge Pwner"]I'm new to the whole TraInn thing so i need help. my questions...
i have done the Bomc2 offer numerous times(instant offer) and it has been almost a week and it still says i have not done an offer. how can i fix this and secondly i have sent a message to trainn waited 3 days no reply so i sent another one waited three days no reply so i sent another one today hoping for an answer is it normal not to get a response not once but twice in a row?(the message was concerning the whole offer thing) and incase you were wondering the site is Yourfreeistuff.com

THANK YOU!!!![/quotec3540972b8]

Sarge Pwner just got pwned. Yeah, Im that cheesy.

Sarge Pwner

20-05-2009 03:46:59

but with the same account i saw it did not work so i did that again is it still fraud then?

TryinToGetPaid

20-05-2009 10:19:48

Yes,