Alan Please Help On Approval

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=78667

pimp_megatron

04-04-2009 20:34:08

I understand it takes 2-4 days or another 1-2 days if there's a lot of traffic. I submitted it on the 27th of March. I sent you a support ticket(703064). If you can check my account id greatly appreciate it. Thank You

FlyignChicken

05-04-2009 09:05:27

hi, just wondering. (alan).. did the Trainns.org close down? because after i finish my offer and refers 8 other friends of my for xbox360elite and request for approval.. but after waited for 2 days.. (i requested on April 2, 09)then suddenly i can't go in the website anymore.. i was wondering what the heck.. my internet is find, can go on any other links but just CAN NOT go into Trainns LINks!!!!!!...

Alan please if you read this.. would you kindly give me a reasons responds? thanks

also. I asked those of my friends that i ask for refers.... they also can not log into the sites as well...

i'm currently very mad at this.. i spend almost 4 months to do this.. and suddenly CLOSEDOWN? or whatever reasons you guys have?

Trainn-Alan

05-04-2009 11:20:18

As of yesterday, the last of the accounts from 4/1 were reviewed so if your account was submitted on the 27th, it should have already been reviewed so I'll take a look at the ticket.

Trainn-Alan

05-04-2009 11:23:15

[quote5b5867b1dc="FlyignChicken"]hi, just wondering. (alan).. did the Trainns.org close down? because after i finish my offer and refers 8 other friends of my for xbox360elite and request for approval.. but after waited for 2 days.. (i requested on April 2, 09)then suddenly i can't go in the website anymore.. i was wondering what the heck.. my internet is find, can go on any other links but just CAN NOT go into Trainns LINks!!!!!!...

Alan please if you read this.. would you kindly give me a reasons responds? thanks

also. I asked those of my friends that i ask for refers.... they also can not log into the sites as well...

i'm currently very mad at this.. i spend almost 4 months to do this.. and suddenly CLOSEDOWN? or whatever reasons you guys have?[/quote5b5867b1dc]

Our server had some software issues this morning, but, it was cleaned up and the sites were back-up a couple of hours ago.

Alan

pimp_megatron

05-04-2009 12:14:16

Ya alan mine still wasn't reviewed. I'm on desktopcomputers4free so can you review mine thank you.

Edit Nevermind i got approved today Thank You so Much Trainn your the Slilit

FlyignChicken

05-04-2009 14:42:24

hehe thanks Alan.. i thought you guys ditching on me =D...

love you guys.. (you guys indeed scared me a while back hahaha)