problem submitting payment for trainn offers?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=78650

petrie

01-04-2009 11:40:54

I've been trying to submit payment for the Bella Sole jewelry offer and for the Amazing Webstores offer, and both sites are declining my payment. I've tried multiple cards on both sites and checked the information I entered about a thousand times, but it's always the same result. I'm at a loss.

Has anyone else had this problem? I was wondering if it might be my computer, but when I called Bella Sole, they said they could tell in the system that I'd tried to submit payment a few times with different cards, so the system thought I was a fraud and I'd have to wait until the next day to try again. Well, that didn't help, so that's not the problem. I'm not sure what to do at this point. My next step is to try from my home computer tonight, but if that doesn't work, I don't know what to do.

whofeelsitknowsit

01-04-2009 11:57:03

I have tried several times, and I have never been able to get the Bella Sole or the ShopDani offers to take my credit card info.

I believe Amazing Webstores is a Pacific Webworks site. If you've already done a different Pacific Webworks site (eAuction Tutor, GoogleSEO, QuickBooksPro, etc.) it won't let you do another using the same sign-up info.

petrie

01-04-2009 20:09:57

Thanks for the response. I'm at home now, so I'm trying both from this computer. No luck with Amazing Webstores. I've never done any of those other Pacific Webworks sites, so that shouldn't be an issue. No luck with Bella Sole either. I couldn't even get the offer site to load. Earlier today, I could get the site to come up but couldn't click the submit button.

This is lame. I've been out of the freebie game for a year or two now. Is this what it's become, a bunch of offers that don't even work?