Missing Credit Request

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=78535

kristylez

05-03-2009 17:18:33

Dear TRAINN,

I have been attempting to get in contact with you guys through multiple avenues for quite some time. I have submitted two missing credit request and have heard back little to nothing on these queries. Please look into these matters for the following request
yourfreeflatscreen.com 36358 eyemycredit february 16, 2009 received
yourfreenetbook.com 36493 forex global trading february 21, 2009 received

I don't know what else to do.

Trainn-Alan

05-03-2009 20:47:46

Specific account issues (such as a missing credit request status) are handled through the site support methods (email or support tickets).

Regarding the emails, the email from Tuesday was answered earlier today so it should be sitting in your inbox, if you haven't already seen it.

The one from yesterday afternoon hasn't been answered yet, but, as it's the same inquiry, that'll have the same status request information as the one from Tuesday.

Alan

kristylez

12-03-2009 17:24:20

Alan, help me out please. I am forwarding e-mails, full headers, with the confirmation e-mails that the company's are sending me. They have cancellation numbers, account numbers... etc. I don't know how much proof I can provide. I'll give you access to my bank account if it'd help prove my case. I've never had this much trouble getting credit for an offer before...

JennyWren

13-03-2009 00:00:13

[quote1c4d473943="Trainn-Alan"]Specific account issues (such as a missing credit request status) are handled through the site support methods (email or support tickets).[/quote1c4d473943]

This is still true.

whofeelsitknowsit

13-03-2009 08:00:58

lol

kristylez

31-03-2009 11:41:23

I post here to see if anyone is experincing the same thing as me.
Anyhow, 15 days since Trainn responded to me saying they would manually verify. 19 Days since I submitted MCRs to their standard. Still, no response. Amazing

zr2152

31-03-2009 13:48:04

[quote388384eb0c="kristylez"]I post here to see if anyone is experincing the same thing as me.
Anyhow, 15 days since Trainn responded to me saying they would manually verify. 19 Days since I submitted MCRs to their standard. Still, no response. Amazing[/quote388384eb0c]

I hope you understand that they have no control over whether you get credit for your MCR. It depends on the offer you did. They have to hear back from them. They obviously have not so just be patient.

I know it can be a little frustrating but just hang in there.

kristylez

01-04-2009 07:06:52

Over a month? And not only 1 MCR but TWO (2). I completed these offers early February? This is not the TRAINN I used to know. It shouldn't take this long to confirm an offer. And they give these fake SLAs that don't convert into anything. They made me do so much additional work just to get them the additional info. after submitting credit card statements, confirmation pages, and then having to get the companies to resend account info. for proof. Then they claim they will turn it around in 10 business days... and it's been more like 15. This is horrible for business.

kristylez

04-04-2009 17:12:54

Now they've sent me an e=mail saying I received credit for both offers but only gave credit to one offers. Alan, please help. This is becoming more and more complicated and further unresolved.