Shipment of game not here yet.... Help Alan

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=78480

ilikegreens

22-02-2009 17:32:35

Normally I have no problem with things being shipped from TRAINN, but this is unusually long for a game to arrive. Its already 3 days past the estimated delivery date, normally it is here before that date. So heres the break down...

It was shipped on February 12th 2009, On a Thursday. If it takes 5 buisness days then here we go. THRUSDAY(ONE) FRIDAY(TWO) MONDAY(THREE) TUESDAY(FOUR) WEDNESDAY(FIVE) and if you dont count the day it was shipped then Thursday would be the 5th day... which is on the 19th (the expected shipment date given by TRAINN) It is now the 22nd, still not here, I am just curious what the scoop is with this. Please let me know.

manOFice

22-02-2009 18:30:13

Support Ticket ;)

CollidgeGraduit

22-02-2009 18:36:03

[quote92422b2b9b="ilikegreens"]Normally I have no problem with things being shipped from TRAINN, but this is unusually long for a game to arrive. Its already 3 days past the estimated delivery date, normally it is here before that date. So heres the break down...

It was shipped on February 12th 2009, On a Thursday. If it takes 5 buisness days then here we go. THRUSDAY(ONE) FRIDAY(TWO) MONDAY(THREE) TUESDAY(FOUR) WEDNESDAY(FIVE) and if you dont count the day it was shipped then Thursday would be the 5th day... which is on the 19th (the expected shipment date given by TRAINN) It is now the 22nd, still not here, I am just curious what the scoop is with this. Please let me know.[/quote92422b2b9b]

If it shipped on Thursday, one day would be the NEXT day. So Friday is one day, Monday was President's day so it does not count. Tuesday is day two, Wed is 3, Thurs is 4, and Friday makes 5.

And yes, open a support ticket.

JennyWren

22-02-2009 19:20:08

I would wait, chances are it was delayed a day or two. If it hasn't arrive by the end of Tuesday, I'd put in a ticket then. TRAINN has to answer a LOT of tickets...

parmesancheese3

26-02-2009 16:59:35

Hey, thought i should chip in too. I had my 350 apple card shipped on the 12th as well. Two days ago I put in a support ticket, no response yet. But also kinda been a long time for me also.

ilikegreens

26-02-2009 18:04:23

well, I got it now, thanks trainn