I have yet to receive a reply email

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=78337

hardcoreicon

30-01-2009 07:08:08

Hi, Ive completed a 3604free.com offer and accumulated enough referrals to receive my gift. I made a mistake in my order and requested it be sent to my paypal account. The problem is I cannot verify that account and would rather have a check sent to me instead. Now because my paypal is not verified i received the ATTN REQUIRED - Please Contact. At first I didn't realize i didnt have my paypal account verified so i email=ed them asking what was wrong. I never got an answer. I emailed them a couple of times about it and still no answer. I realized what had been done wrong so I email them yesterday but I really dont expect them to answer me. What should I do? If I somehow get my paypal account verified will the money be put into it instantly? My email address is email=hardcoreicon@aol.comhardcoreicon@aol.comed them asking what was wrong. I never got an answer. I emailed them a couple of times about it and still no answer. I realized what had been done wrong so I email them yesterday but I really dont expect them to answer me. What should I do? If I somehow get my paypal account verified will the money be put into it instantly? My email address is email=hardcoreicon@aol.comhardcoreicon@aol.com/email, I placed the order january 11th and emailed them as soon as i noticed the message to contact them, which was probably a day or two after I placed the order. Please help me out and let me know what I can do to speed this up.

manOFice

30-01-2009 07:27:54

put in a support ticket, should hear something within 2 days

hardcoreicon

30-01-2009 07:41:13

If by support ticket you mean the contact form they have that automatically emails them on the website then I have already done it many times.

Trainn-Alan

30-01-2009 12:48:39

AOL has a terrible email filter where many will get sent to the Spam folder and, as many don't check it, it appears that they've gotten no reply at all.

We've sent three replies back to you. To ensure they don't go into the Spam folder and you receive our replies, I'd recommend adding contact AT trainn.org (replace AT with @) to your list of allowed / approved senders.

I'll go ahead and update the order for you, however, feel free to still contact us after adding us to the allowed senders list to ensure that future emails will not be sent to the wrong folder.

Alan

hardcoreicon

30-01-2009 13:01:03

Thank you very much for your answer and your help. Im going to look into my email provider and figure out what is wrong. I have checked my spam folder for a response but didnt see anything. I just added trainn in my contacts though. By the way, how long do you think it will take roughly for me to get the gift?

hardcoreicon

04-03-2009 22:59:59

Yea its me again... I still have not received my check yet! I really don't know what's going on here and its getting very aggravating. Please give me some answers!

JennyWren

04-03-2009 23:06:32

Rather than use the contact form, you should submit a support ticket. Then you don't need email to get a reply, you can just check your account.