Why??

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=78309

csullivan1@rochester.rr.c

27-01-2009 16:32:42

I'm not usually one to bitch about sites....especially a site as well-known and well-liked as TRAINN...but I need to bitch.

I have NEVER had my acct approved in the time frame stated. Every time I've cashed out on a TRAINN site, I've been approved 1-2 days AFTER the allotted time frame and it just so happens that this pushes my payment back by a few days. So, the acct I submitted for approval on the 23rd, should've been approved within 2-4 days, so today at the latest. That would mean I get paid tomorrow. But guess what, it's not approved yet. It's only 730 pm EST so I guess it's possible that it will get approved by tonight, and a slim chance that I can place my order and still get paid tomorrow, but I'm not feeling very optimistic about that.

Just seems like I am one of those lucky few that the time-frame never works for. Would've liked to have been paid tomorrow..but looks like I'll be waiting until Saturday cry

tylerc

27-01-2009 17:02:59

Hey, guess what? They take the weekend off, just like you. Saturday and Sunday don't count.

What's so hard to understand about BUSINESS days?

27-01-2009 18:23:34

[quote908e2c8a39="tylerc"]Hey, guess what? They take the weekend off, just like you. Saturday and Sunday don't count.

What's so hard to understand about BUSINESS days?[/quote908e2c8a39]

I would understand completely if it said business days....BUT it doesn't. And they don't take Saturday off because they send out payments on Saturday. Nothing hard to understand at all...but even if I submitted for approval on Monday, I wouldn't get approved until Saturday at the earliest...that's how it's always worked with TRAINN and me = )

Oh and I don't take Saturday and Sunday off either!!!

zr2152

27-01-2009 18:35:39

[quoteda64caa820="csullivan1@rochester.rr.c"][quoteda64caa820="tylerc"]Hey, guess what? They take the weekend off, just like you. Saturday and Sunday don't count.

What's so hard to understand about BUSINESS days?[/quoteda64caa820]

I would understand completely if it said business days....BUT it doesn't. And they don't take Saturday off because they send out payments on Saturday. Nothing hard to understand at all...but even if I submitted for approval on Monday, I wouldn't get approved until Saturday at the earliest...that's how it's always worked with TRAINN and me = )

Oh and I don't take Saturday and Sunday off either!!![/quoteda64caa820]

It is understood in this business that those approval days are business days. Also, just because they send payments out on Sat. doesn't mean that the people who approve accounts work on those days. Alan sends out the payments.

28-01-2009 07:29:54

Damn can't you guys just let a pregnant woman bitch for 30 seconds??? LOL....I'm obviously very impatient because within an hour after creating this post, my acct was approved and order submitted and I just got paid about 20 minutes ago!!

I have no issues with TRAINN as a whole!! If I did, I wouldn't keep completing their sites. But being pregnant and impatient is probably not a good combo = )

TravMan162

28-01-2009 07:39:25

I don't understand what you're complaining about.

Are you complaining about being pregnant then?

I'm not seeing what warranted a TRAINN complaint post.

28-01-2009 07:42:32

Definitely not complaining about being pregnant!

CollidgeGraduit

28-01-2009 08:27:17

So you're complaining about your account being approved in the promised amount of business days?

28-01-2009 08:35:54

Well there's nothing that states "business" days anywhere.......

Wow you guys are a tough bunch!

ilikegreens

28-01-2009 11:54:06

[quoteb8b22157e7="csullivan1@rochester.rr.c"]Well there's nothing that states "business" days anywhere.......

Wow you guys are a tough bunch![/quoteb8b22157e7]

I know what you are getting at csullivan. I always have the same thing happen to me. You miss it by a day, then you have to wait almost another week. Just for now on, try to get approval submitted by Sunday night, then you will get approved Friday most likely,and get paid saturday. That was the case for me. Just not really a matter to make a full thread about.....

Trainn-Alan

28-01-2009 13:26:02

[quote0b2a0ced7e="csullivan1@rochester.rr.c"]I have NEVER had my acct approved in the time frame stated. Every time I've cashed out on a TRAINN site, I've been approved 1-2 days AFTER the allotted time frame and it just so happens that this pushes my payment back by a few days. [/quote0b2a0ced7e]

You did. I checked the accounts going back to the end of 2007 and of those you completed the requirements on and each were reviewed and approved by the fourth calendar day before 9pm central time.

There's the possibility that you may not have checked the accounts until after that time, but, they were reviewed and waiting for the order to be placed in the stated time.

[quote0b2a0ced7e]It's only 730 pm EST so I guess it's possible that it will get approved by tonight, and a slim chance that I can place my order and still get paid tomorrow, but I'm not feeling very optimistic about that. [/quote0b2a0ced7e]

You jumped the gun a bit with this post as many of the accounts on day 4 yesterday hadn't been reviewed yet due to the number that required being reviewed, but, were by 9pm central time.

Alan

TravMan162

28-01-2009 19:02:41

pwnd