Google SEO Offer

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=78210

bb55

11-01-2009 18:59:31

Hey guys I'm looking at completing my first offer! Im looking at the Google SEO kit offer, but I had a few questions about it before I go through with it.

It says that I pay $2.95 to get the kit and then Im in a 14 day trial. Then it says something about a $59.00 monthly charge after that. I know your not supposed to talk about canceling but I AM serious about this offer I just want to clear somethings up before I get myself into it.

My first question is, if I dont like the service and I cancel before the 14 day trial runs up will I get charged the $59 or just the $2.95? If I dont like the service then I dont want to get stuck paying that much!

My second question is that if I am a member for 10 days will I fullfill my offer requirement? Or is it 10 days into the service after the 14 day trial?

Again I AM serious about this offer but want these questions answered before I sign up b/c their terms of agreement is poorly written.

Anyone who know or has completed this offer willing to help me out?

Thanks guys I would appreciate it!

Here is the terms of agreement for the Google SEO offer

[quote7277eba90d]By submitting this form I authorize Pacific WebWorks, Inc. to immediately charge my credit card $2.95 for the shipment of the Google Home Business Kit. I hereby request that Pacific WebWorks, Inc. activate my account and authorize them to advance funds as indicated. Monthly Service fees will commence 14 days from the date of this purchase, and will be billed monthly thereafter. After the 14 day trial you will be billed $59.90 monthly for the continued service of the website, website software and for the membership to the TradeWorks product club. No refunds will be given for failure to use the requested and provided services. We reserve the right to transfer your billing to a third party Merchant of Record. This authority will remain in effect until revoked by me. This agreement will remain in effect each month until cancelled by me. You may cancel at anytime by writing to 230 West 400 South, Salt Lake City UT 84101 or calling 1-800-497-4988. I agree that Pacific Webworks shall be fully protected in honoring any electronic transfer or collection. Pacific WebWorks shall not be responsible for refunding any Account Set-Up fees or training fees. By submitting this information I am agreeing to the terms stated herein. All clients agree to billing that is automatic each month. Pacific WebWorks will not send notification, postal or electronic, when a billing occurs. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable.

Mutual understanding of service 1) neither TradeWorks nor Pacific WebWorks creates or designs pages for the client. They provide only the ability to do so, along with allocating server space in order to host the created documents. Pacific WebWorks and or TradeWorks may for a fee assist the customer in the design and creation of their website; 2) neither TradeWorks nor Pacific WebWorks contacts the client to activate the account. By completing this form a desire to participate is indicated; 3) neither TradeWorks nor Pacific WebWorks hosts or list any client’s Web Page with any of the available Search Engines on the Internet; 4) at the option of the client and for additional fees, Pacific WebWorks provides the ability to conduct online commerce through a client’s Web Page. At the option of the client and for additional fees, Credit card acceptance is available upon condition of obtaining a merchant account from a compatible third-party vendor. The utility allows product orders to be completed in real-time. This availability is based on obtaining a merchant account, and a real time processing account, Pacific WebWorks and or TradeWorks may for a fee assist the customer in obtaining a merchant account; and 5) you are required to read and carefully follow the acceptable use policy found at http//help.visualwebtools.com in the introduction section. Pacific WebWorks retains the right to refuse service to anyone not following its acceptable use policy. TradeWorks and purchaser/customer agree that any and all disputes related to this document shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah and shall be resolved through arbitration in the County of Salt Lake, State of Utah[/quote7277eba90d]

bb55

12-01-2009 12:12:58

anyone?

ilanbg

12-01-2009 12:54:36

Dude, you're going to have to give people more than 5 hours to respond.

I haven't tried it though, so I can't offer any advice besides that.

bb55

12-01-2009 13:00:37

uh its been more than 5 hours...check the time tag.

But yes I will just be patient, Im just excited to get this started and complete my offer!

parmesancheese3

13-01-2009 18:05:03

My advice, dont use Pacific Web Works. Looks like it has to go through for a while with them as a member so you get full credit. But if you are serious, then I don't see a problem.

csullivan1@rochester.rr.c

14-01-2009 10:33:42

Pacific WebWorks offers are losing popularity VERY VERY fast around here in the freebie world. Credits are being revoked left and right and people's accounts on the freebie sites are being placed on hold. I would also advise that you do not complete an offer from Pacific Web Works..but that's completely up to you!! If you truly are interested in the offer, and not just getting credit on a freebie site, then go for it!!!

I'm not seeing what you're talking about regarding the "10 days"..but if you decide that you don't like the service and terminate your account within the trial period, you should not be charged any additional fees.

bb55

14-01-2009 11:57:27

thanks for the responses guys! What i meant by the 10 days is that on the trainn website it says you have to be a member for 10 days in order to keep the credit, i just didnt know if that was of the paying service or just the trial period.

What offers do you guys recommend?

dubbin87

14-01-2009 12:22:29

[quotee80d04336d="csullivan1@rochester.rr.c"]Pacific WebWorks offers are losing popularity VERY VERY fast around here in the freebie world. Credits are being revoked left and right and people's accounts on the freebie sites are being placed on hold. .[/quotee80d04336d]

That's a shame, they use to be so good last year, you could do thier offers left and right all day long and they would credit, sometimes instantly depending on which company you signed up for. ?

TravMan162

14-01-2009 18:35:02

[quotea40403d9e9="dubbin87"][quotea40403d9e9="csullivan1@rochester.rr.c"]Pacific WebWorks offers are losing popularity VERY VERY fast around here in the freebie world. Credits are being revoked left and right and people's accounts on the freebie sites are being placed on hold. .[/quotea40403d9e9]

That's a shame, they use to be so good last year, you could do thier offers left and right all day long and they would credit, sometimes instantly depending on which company you signed up for. ?[/quotea40403d9e9]

roll

I think doing PWW offers left and right all day long is fraud and is probably why they're cracking down.

parmesancheese3

14-01-2009 19:13:05

Well hopefully PWW can improve their system, make it more fraud proof but still give legit users a chance to get credit.