Feeling Scammed - Would Like an Explanation

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=78186

endlesschris

08-01-2009 10:54:31

I registered for the site YourFree360Games.com under the name endlesschris. The first trial worked great - I was credited for it instantly. However after signing up for freecreditreport.com my account was not credited for the trial.

I waited the week to file a missing credit request, then waited another week and a half before filing a support ticket wanting information on the missing credit request and if it was in the works. Then fired off a quick email as to the status of the missing credit.

Yesterday I log on and my account is banned.

So, I feel like I've been scammed. No contact from the company after multiple attempts, other than what would seem to be the ultimate "Screw You, Get Out of Our Face." I completed two trial offers and did nothing to warrant having my account banned. I know they claim phone support would be too hectic and email= support is the best way - but waiting 3+ weeks for a response is horrid (yes, I added email=contact@trainn.comcontact@trainn.com support is the best way - but waiting 3+ weeks for a response is horrid (yes, I added email=contact@trainn.comcontact@trainn.com/email to my contacts).

Very upset - though giving them a chance to make it right. Let me know.

dmorris68

08-01-2009 11:57:38

Trainn is one of THE most reputable sites around, I can assure it that it's not a scam.

If I had to guess, they spotted something with your account that led them to a conclusion of fraud. Whether mistaken or not, that is the only explanation I can think of.

Did you sign up for both Trainn and the offers from home? Has anyone else signed up or completed offers from your household? Did you follow the terms of each offer, and not cancel before you had even been shipped a product? There are a number of ways you could be seen as a terms violator.

Trainn-Alan may be able to help you, but as the rules state this isn't a place to get account-specific help, so no guarantees.

endlesschris

08-01-2009 19:48:36

If there is a problem with my account, or a presumed violation of terms - it would seem more reasonable to contact me about this than to simply ban my account. I signed up for both the offers, tried the services and canceled after a period of time. There were no items to receive, and again I have received no messages whatsoever. I have emailed them directly, used the contact form, posted this, emailed Alan, and even called the phone number their business is listed under.

All these referrals for Transcendant Innovations seemed to say the opposite, but when you've been banned for no apparent reason after logically following the steps to get your item, it can be pretty infuriating.

Again, I'd be happy to be proved wrong.

Trainn-Alan

09-01-2009 01:01:43

As several areas, including the page that you're sent to when submitting a missing credit request state, it can take 10 business days (especially when you're dealing with two major holidays that advertisers aren't in the office to review missing credit requests during) to hear back on a missing credit request. We do not have any control over that aspect, the response time is based on the advertiser reviewing the information and getting back to us.

The support ticket you sent on the 5th, was answered the morning of the 7th (the account wasn't locked until later in the evening). Support tickets do not receive email replies, you must return to the site Support Ticket section to review the reply.

The "messages" that you are referring to were had not been answered yet because you just sent them yesterday, two of the four being 4 & 8 minutes before you started this topic so you had not even provided us proper time to reply.

We do not ignore people. You will receive a reply to the inquiry, but, you gotta allow us time to reply.

Alan

TravMan162

09-01-2009 07:44:35

I LOVE when Alan completely squashes the sob stories haha.

endlesschris

09-01-2009 14:04:27

As several areas, including the page that you're sent to when submitting a missing credit request state, it can take 10 business days (especially when you're dealing with two major holidays that advertisers aren't in the office to review missing credit requests during) to hear back on a missing credit request. We do not have any control over that aspect, the response time is based on the advertiser reviewing the information and getting back to us.
[i04e6090658]

I completed the offer on the 15th, and filed the missing credit request on the 22nd, that would mean 18 days passed since the filing of the request with me having no idea as to what the status of this is. I can understand the holidays making a request take awhile, but email=s as to the status of this were not answered leaving me completely in the dark. Here is a link to a screenshot of the email sent on the 31st inquiring to the status of my account (http//www.northnowhere.coms as to the status of this were not answered leaving me completely in the dark. Here is a link to a screenshot of the email sent on the 31st inquiring to the status of my account (http//www.northnowhere.com/email.gif). 9 days have passed with this forum thread being the only actual response from your company.[/i04e6090658]

---

The support ticket you sent on the 5th, was answered the morning of the 7th (the account wasn't locked until later in the evening). Support tickets do not receive email replies, you must return to the site Support Ticket section to review the reply.

[i04e6090658]
Correct me if I'm wrong, but how can I view a support ticket on a closed account? If there's a way to do it then that's fine, but it seems rather pointless to send a message to an account that will be closed; giving me a short window of a few hours to check for it. Again, I may be wrong on this.[/i04e6090658]

---

The "messages" that you are referring to were had not been answered yet because you just sent them yesterday, two of the four being 4 & 8 minutes before you started this topic so you had not even provided us proper time to reply.

[i04e6090658]As shown, I have documentation of attempts to make contact as early as the 31st, not accounting for the missing credit report filed on the 22nd and the support request on the 5th which was the only thing to which I recieved a response (one I am apparently unable to view as my account was banned shortly thereafter). These recent messages are the result of me feeling what I would feel is justifiably upset, and trying in any way possible to make contact with your company. Squeaky wheel gets the grease, and apparently it worked. I don't accuse you of being late to respond to the recent messages, though multiple attempts were made in the past to resolve the problems with my account.
[/i04e6090658]

---

We do not ignore people. You will receive a reply to the inquiry, but, you gotta allow us time to reply.

Alan

[i04e6090658]I accept, and again I have not entirely discounted your company, but I hope you can understand my feelings of having previously been unable to make any contact and feeling rather helpless as to my situation. However I hope this matter will resolve itself and appreciate the response.[/i04e6090658]

endlesschris

09-01-2009 22:25:27

The email sent to me from transcendent innovations is as follows.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

Your account was closed as we were informed by Pacific Web
Works that the Amazing Web Stores sign-up was being revoked
as the sign-up was found to have been completed with invalid /
inaccurate information.

VII. ABUSE
1. Individuals found to be abusing or maliciously using the site
will be banned immediately and prohibited from rejoining on that
or any other Transcendent Innovations site.

4. If, in our sole discretion, you are found to be attempting to
defraud the site or its advertisers your account status will be
revoked and your account balance forfeited. In addition, we
reserve the rights to pursue criminal prosecution to the fullest
extent allowed by law.

J.C.
Account Services
Transcendent Innovations, Inc.
www.trainn.org

---

I am currently understanding that though this may not be a scam for all, the process for qualifying is extremely stringent and completely in the hands of the company to decide to allow your qualification - no matter how valid it may be. I have a bank statement showing my payment to amazingwebstores.com, and since I signed up using all my own information I have no idea what this claimed "inaccurate signup information"is about. After logging in and realizing I had no interest in paying $60 a month for the site,I waited until sometime the next day and canceled. Some have suggested I am in the wrong for having canceled the service? But nowhere in the terms of service does it say that you must keep the service - and I decided of my own accord it was not for me. I did not simply sign up willy nilly for everything and cancel immediately afterwards, actually deciding I liked FreeCreditReport.com and using it for a week or so before canceling - as the $5 or so to check my credit the one time was all I really needed.

If this matter is not looked into I will be refusing payment to AmazingWebStores.com as I was tricked into trying their service under the false pretense that I would be given the incentive of a credit point for doing so. Rather than listen to both sides, Trainn has it set up so they may immediately close an account despite the legitimacy of the trials - so long as a sponsor complains. I am considering going to the better business bureau if this does not resolve itself correctly.

I would warn people that if you are going to use this service, make sure to pick an offer run by a more legitimate sponsor than AmazingWebStores, who will fairly credit you for your participation. Though I still find fault with TI for not listening to the user's side of the story.

CongaMonkey

10-01-2009 00:50:53

Been lurking but feel the need to respond.

I am awaiting a response to a Support Ticket #698830 ( as well concerning a signup who used Amazing Web Stores and whose account was also cancelled and my credit revoked (after a week of it's being given and strangely at the same time another credited with the site nearing completion) for the reason of Violating Terms and Service.

Seems maybe you are right about Pacific Web Works and the only reason I say this is that the signup was my Mother who gave her correct/private information upon signup as well to Pacific Web Works as she intended to use it for her crafts. She cancelled I believe 3 or 4 days after signup and payment as she needed to be hospitalized. She said the rep from Pacific Web Works was very kind and wished her luck with her surgery. Now her TRAINN account has been locked and my credit removed. Calling my Mom a scammer? I'm disappointed and really beginning to wonder. She was given no instructions other than my link. Just waited over a MONTH for another TRAINN site to credit MY signup to FreeCreditReport.com (which they finally did after them sending a second request and more waiting). Thank you Alan for finally making it happen.

In reality it seems if the Offer company says bogus (no matter what) that TRAINN goes with that (well they are in a contract) and thats that.

I really hope I'm wrong. I like TRAINN and have hopes of continuing to send them referrals and see them grow, but not for free. Too bad as I'm sure the real scammers will probably find a way around it and be the ones who complete the site. Screw you scammers. You have ruined it for the rest of us. Hope I never meet one of you in person! I'd probably go to jail!

Alan, if you need a Fraud bounty hunter I'm fired up and available.

Defraud, abuse, malicious are strong words to describe my Mothers actions. I'm embarrased TRAINN, but will point no permanent fingers until I get a response from my Support Ticket. I'm trying to stay positive.

Good health, happiness and prosperity to all this new year.

Regards,
-Scott

parmesancheese3

10-01-2009 09:48:06

Hey,

One of my referrals, also used the trial one December 26, 2008. He seemed satisfied with the web page, and even created himself a webpage through his link. After he figured he would do most his selling through eBay he decided to cancel his membership.

Through this he got a confirmation email from amazingwebstores.com . We were both awaiting the approval of the offer, and after a week he told me he put in a missing credit request so he could receive the credit he worked for. A few days later his account was banned along with another friend of mines (completing esuccess2u.com), he sent a quick email in frustration to trainn, showing the confirmation email with full headers.

Trainn has still not replied, the email was sent on January 8, 2008. So time still has to be given for their reply.

But my perspective on this issue is the advertiser amazingwebstores.com is providing false information to trainn for some unknown reason, but as fair users trying to try the product that the advertiser offers, yet, receive credit for the offer on our trainn site, I believe this is unfair.

Alan could you maybe help this issue?

tylerc

10-01-2009 13:27:30

Do not use this forum for personal account issues, leave it to the support tickets.

CongaMonkey

10-01-2009 13:35:00

Understood. Will not voice my opinion here again.

TravMan162

10-01-2009 16:57:58

[quotea929967286="tylerc"]Do not use this forum for personal account issues, leave it to the support tickets.[/quotea929967286]

They are all contributing their experience with Amazing Web Stores and Free Credit Report, which is what the OP was talking about.

CollidgeGraduit

10-01-2009 17:12:03

[quote994f5defa5="TravMan162"][quote994f5defa5="tylerc"]Do not use this forum for personal account issues, leave it to the support tickets.[/quote994f5defa5]

They are all contributing their experience with Amazing Web Stores and Free Credit Report, which is what the OP was talking about.[/quote994f5defa5]

Not true.. they both asked Alan questions about their accounts.

endlesschris

10-01-2009 18:30:39

Since Alan seems to be participating in the thread, it seems quite reasonable to ask for his input as to why people are not receiving credits from amazingwebstores.com, I don't think its really a support request.

parmesancheese3

10-01-2009 18:34:36

I agree also, Chris, If alan can maybe figure out there is a problem with the two advertiser's he can report it too the rest of the Trainn team fixing reoccurring problems.

CollidgeGraduit

10-01-2009 19:23:23

Use support tickets, as it's still related to your accounts. Especially don't hijack someone else's thread.

CongaMonkey

10-01-2009 22:28:02

Gonna break my own rule then be done.

Just as I thought. No way is their information correct, but I'll live with it as there is no other choice is there?

The ticket response is at the mercy of the offer companies. TRAINN hands are tied. I'm sorry you have to do this Alan, but I guess you have no choice as to protect your contract. I understand...it's business. I'll move on. Just thought there might be some kind of exception YOU have control over.

Sorry if I caused any bad feelings. Mine are towards [b04e79a57a8]Pacific Web Works[/b04e79a57a8] and scammers. Nobody else.
Never intended to hi-jack a thread either. I'm sorry.

I'm disappointed. I'm done... No mas from me here.

-----
From TRAINN
The account was closed as their sign-up was reversed by the advertiser who stated that their advertiser offer sign-up occurred using incorrect / invalid information.

As noted by our terms and conditions, users must use valid information, personal and billing, when participating on our site and advertisers offers.

TravMan162

10-01-2009 23:21:11

[quote975457f4b3="CollidgeGraduit"][quote975457f4b3="TravMan162"][quote975457f4b3="tylerc"]Do not use this forum for personal account issues, leave it to the support tickets.[/quote975457f4b3]

They are all contributing their experience with Amazing Web Stores and Free Credit Report, which is what the OP was talking about.[/quote975457f4b3]

Not true.. they both asked Alan questions about their accounts.[/quote975457f4b3]

True, but they all had basically the same issue with FCR and PWW. The only reason I'm defending the thread jacking is cuz I had problems with Pacific Webworks too. Haha, so I guess I'm guilty too. I'm so embarrassed oops

zr2152

11-01-2009 11:25:10

Usually is the advertiser (Trainn) doesn't get paid then neither will the user who signed up for the offer.

It does suck though that your accounts got placed on hold due to this company revoking the credit. I personally have received an email from my affiliates that this company (Pacific Webworks) is becoming more strict on the leads they receive from incentive based sites.

parmesancheese3

11-01-2009 15:45:12

[quotee3e752e366="zr2152"]Usually is the advertiser (Trainn) doesn't get paid then neither will the user who signed up for the offer.
[/quotee3e752e366]

Well if Trainn is seeing a trend going by the advertiser not paying them why do the keep them on the site as an offer that would work for credit ? ?

ilikegreens

11-01-2009 15:55:42

[quote4a57905a11="parmesancheese3"][quote4a57905a11="zr2152"]Usually is the advertiser (Trainn) doesn't get paid then neither will the user who signed up for the offer.
[/quote4a57905a11]

Well if Trainn is seeing a trend going by the advertiser not paying them why do the keep them on the site as an offer that would work for credit ? ?[/quote4a57905a11]

Bingo!

mistertomlinson

11-01-2009 17:19:08

Holy shit... my first referral's account had been placed on hold (first time any of my refs have ever been placed on hold and it was kind of a surprise) and he wasn't sure why. After reading this thread, I asked what offer he completed... it was Amazing Web Stores!!! I'm not posting to complain; I can find another ref. I just wanted to further raise awareness of Amazing Web Stores,' in my opinion, questionable practices and hope something will be done about this company and their mass revoking of credits. Sounds like they're tryin' to pull one over on everybody.

Again, I'm not here to complain. I absolutely love Trainn and will continue to get referrals no matter what happens, but I WILL be telling them to avoid that offer from here on out and I think it'd be wise for anyone reading to heed this warning as well.

zr2152

11-01-2009 19:26:11

[quote0d12dcb621="ilikegreens"][quote0d12dcb621="parmesancheese3"][quote0d12dcb621="zr2152"]Usually is the advertiser (Trainn) doesn't get paid then neither will the user who signed up for the offer.
[/quote0d12dcb621]

Well if Trainn is seeing a trend going by the advertiser not paying them why do the keep them on the site as an offer that would work for credit ? ?[/quote0d12dcb621]

Bingo![/quote0d12dcb621]

Because they pay a lot for legitimate leads.

Trainn-Alan

11-01-2009 20:27:35

I believe most of you have an already ongoing discussion with us about the matter, but, if you don't and would like additional information, feel free to contact us.

[quote5e0305c0c2="parmesancheese3"][quote5e0305c0c2="zr2152"]Usually is the advertiser (Trainn) doesn't get paid then neither will the user who signed up for the offer.
[/quote5e0305c0c2]

Well if Trainn is seeing a trend going by the advertiser not paying them why do the keep them on the site as an offer that would work for credit ? ?[/quote5e0305c0c2]

If that was the case, or even suspected to be the case, they wouldn't be on the sites under any circumstances.

Of the few that reported back to us with a revocation, most had already been flagged, and / or already closed, for other term violations or concerns so it wasn't a matter of funny business on their behalf.

That is not meant to cast stones or blame against the few that had their accounts closed as, sometimes there is a false positive and when looking it into, and when obtaining further clarification on each (which we do automatically with all matters of this nature, including this), we are able to resolve the matter and re-open the account.

However, there are also cases of deliberate fraud so, to err on the side of caution, it is important to immediately limit account access as, if some one is deliberately engaging in fraudulent activity, they need to be cut off right away so they're not able to continue with that behavior.

Alan

endlesschris

11-01-2009 23:31:48

Confirmation email -
http//northnowhere.com/amazingwebstores-comfirmationemail.gif

Credit Statement showing payment to amazingwebstores -
http//northnowhere.com/amazingwebstorespayment.gif

Waiting to hear back from Transcendent, but it would seem that AmazingWebStores is a scam if they are giving false information to their affiliates after receiving payment money. Waiting for a response from TI.

zr2152

12-01-2009 13:49:30

[quote37d79b606e="endlesschris"]Confirmation email -
http//northnowhere.com/amazingwebstores-comfirmationemail.gif

Credit Statement showing payment to amazingwebstores -
http//northnowhere.com/amazingwebstorespayment.gif

Waiting to hear back from Transcendent, but it would seem that AmazingWebStores is a scam if they are giving false information to their affiliates after receiving payment money. Waiting for a response from TI.[/quote37d79b606e]

They are not a scam company. They pay for legitimate leads. Since you canceled your trial, they are not making any money therefore they are not going to pay for a lead that did not go through.

parmesancheese3

12-01-2009 18:01:09

Well, it says to try out the offer to the fullest limit. My referral said he created a site and decided against keeping it. That seems like trying it out to the fullest.. I am sure others that used Amazing webstores used their account and then canceled it.

BTW endlesschris, you upload the wrong credit statement and the one you uploaded is from esuccus2u.com

Speaking of esuccus2u.com my other refferal who is not in the country at this time, also completed the offer and got her account banned. But i guess this subject is aobut amazingwebstores..

CongaMonkey

17-01-2009 13:39:05

Well I finally gave up. Pacific Web Works don't seem to be ANYONES favorite Offer Co. right now!

endlesschris

19-01-2009 20:01:53

It has been nine days since I emailed TI with no response. I am pretty convinced I have been scammed, and would urge other people not to use Transcendent Innovations sites unless they're excited for some of the most non-existent customer service out there.

39 days since completing my offers, and the only response from the company has been my account being banned, one message on this board telling me a message was sent to my closed account on the matter (not sure how that would be helpful at all) and finally a message saying I was banned because a lying company said I used incorrect information - which is a blatant lie that TI seems unwilling to investigate.

I'm going to go through and refuse charges, see what happens. But I refuse to pay for something that I allegedly didn't pay for.

TravMan162

19-01-2009 22:13:05

[quotee2ae1e5a92="endlesschris"]It has been nine days since I emailed TI with no response. I am pretty convinced I have been scammed, and would urge other people not to use Transcendent Innovations sites unless they're excited for some of the most non-existent customer service out there.

39 days since completing my offers, and the only response from the company has been my account being banned, one message on this board telling me a message was sent to my closed account on the matter (not sure how that would be helpful at all) and finally a message saying I was banned because a lying company said I used incorrect information - which is a blatant lie that TI seems unwilling to investigate.

I'm going to go through and refuse charges, see what happens. [be2ae1e5a92][ue2ae1e5a92]But I refuse to pay for something that I allegedly didn't pay for[/be2ae1e5a92][/ue2ae1e5a92].[/quotee2ae1e5a92]

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/d2b60264aef3a060306fd23b584a85a5.gif[" alt=""/imge2ae1e5a92]

lisighli

Yes, everyone, please don't use TRAINN because this guy violated T+C. Let's beat the dead horse here and say TRAINN is one of the most reputable networks in the game and if you're having problems, I can assure it, it's not the result of something they are doing.

zr2152

19-01-2009 23:33:16

[quotedca312289c="endlesschris"]It has been nine days since I emailed TI with no response. I am pretty convinced I have been scammed, and would urge other people not to use Transcendent Innovations sites unless they're excited for some of the most non-existent customer service out there.

I'm going to go through and refuse charges, see what happens. But I refuse to pay for something that I allegedly didn't pay for.[/quotedca312289c]

DUDE. Trainn is not going to pay you if they did not get paid. You need to chill out.

CongaMonkey

19-01-2009 23:43:50

Have to agree with TravMan (even though he's not a Steelers fan) as TRAINN isn't gonna give credit if they don't get credit from the offer co.!
If the offer co. wants to dispute the signup and say wrong/incorrect info was given, it could even be just a dot/space in the wrong place. Totally their call. No options.
I don't blame TRAINN for disallowing my mom's signup. However frustrating, they are not to blame, and I will continue sending them referrals.
Life goes on.
Go Steelers cheer

endlesschris

20-01-2009 10:43:18

The proper thing to do when faced with documentation from a customer proving the affiliate company has sent incorrect information regarding the user's account is to investigate the matter - not to say "Well, there's nothing we can do."

You guys really think this policy makes sense? To ban my account and any other possible referrals I've completed because a single referral lies about my participation? How on earth is that the proper way to deal with this? If anything, don't give me credit for AWS - the party that complains; but to ban an entire account?

TI is in the wrong - two wrongs don't make a right.

endlesschris

20-01-2009 10:45:56

[quote886ca55a6e="TravMan162"]
Yes, everyone, please don't use TRAINN because this guy violated T+C. [/quote886ca55a6e]

Please show me how I violated T+C. Full documentation has been provided showing I used nothing but correct information. My correct name was used, my personal email was used, and I even received a phone call from the company on my personal cell phone. What did I do wrong?

It's all well and good for you guys who got your freeipods or whatever, but that doesn't discount the fact that I've been scammed out of my money. I'm surprised that a user showing legitimate proof that they've done nothing wrong can somehow be discounted because most other people got lucky and had their offers completed with no problems.

Again, I'd rather discuss my problems with a TI representative then on these boards - but since no one has seen fit to email me back, and since there's no way to talk to an actual person - my only option seems to be posting the status here.

At least when you google AmazingWebStores and scam at the same time, you can find this thread. Maybe somebody won't be tricked by this bastard affiliate.

parmesancheese3

25-01-2009 22:04:15

I hate to complain, but 6/10 referrals I have gotten, were either banned or did not receive credit. Which kinda disappoints me because for the most part most of them wanted to do it legitly and get free stuff. But whatever...

P.S I believe all of them have put in at least missing credit requests. but just saying.

zr2152

25-01-2009 23:32:40

[quote025e386227="endlesschris"][quote025e386227="TravMan162"]
Yes, everyone, please don't use TRAINN because this guy violated T+C. [/quote025e386227]

Please show me how I violated T+C. Full documentation has been provided showing I used nothing but correct information. My correct name was used, my personal email was used, and I even received a phone call from the company on my personal cell phone. What did I do wrong?

It's all well and good for you guys who got your freeipods or whatever, but that doesn't discount the fact that I've been scammed out of my money. I'm surprised that a user showing legitimate proof that they've done nothing wrong can somehow be discounted because most other people got lucky and had their offers completed with no problems.

Again, I'd rather discuss my problems with a TI representative then on these boards - but since no one has seen fit to email me back, and since there's no way to talk to an actual person - my only option seems to be posting the status here.

At least when you google AmazingWebStores and scam at the same time, you can find this thread. Maybe somebody won't be tricked by this bastard affiliate.[/quote025e386227]

roll

Oktober

31-01-2009 16:20:49

I'm new the this forum ,but I did read that you can only complete 1 of there offers now, not every 90 days like they have done in the past. As for Trainn Sites, I've tried to contact them a few time with no response about a trader to be checked out, but nothing. Just thought I would put my 2 cents in worth.

endlesschris

04-02-2009 18:57:30

Well, a month later and NO RESPONSE from the company.

Trainn is a scam. I'm surprised at some of the people on here who would say "Well I got my thing, so obviously the site is legit." It should be obvious that when a user like myself does nothing wrong, is subsequently banned without any notification, and the company refuses to contact that user regarding the matter - that something is wrong.

I'd urge any users wondering about Trainn sites to not use their service, unless you're willing to take the risk of completing referrals and being banned for it.

tylerc

04-02-2009 20:23:41

Trainn is not a scam.

TravMan162

04-02-2009 20:48:15

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/4db37b245b4e6417c93e845d626da3a6.gif[" alt=""/imgd22d051ec9]

endlesschris

08-02-2009 16:49:06

How can you call me a liar when I've provided plenty of documentation and Trainn has never commented on the issue. You kids are idiots.

ILoveToys

08-02-2009 17:14:32

We're not the one who was dq'ed now are we?

TravMan162

08-02-2009 19:20:43

Haha, yeah, we're the idiots who can't do a TraInn site without getting dq'ed

dmorris68

09-02-2009 19:03:20

Watch it with the name calling and flaming, that goes for everyone.

[quote736f8cf2fe="endlesschris"]How can you call me a liar when I've provided plenty of documentation and Trainn has never commented on the issue. You kids are idiots.[/quote736f8cf2fe]

If it isn't plainly obvious to you by now, almost nobody else here -- out of dozens if not hundreds of Trainn customers -- have had a problem with them that wasn't eventually resolved. Now even the best of companies, for whatever reason, can drop the ball once in awhile or have an isolated case slip through the cracks, and maybe that happened with you. But when it's evident that 99+% of their customers who complete their sites properly are paid out, and they have the excellent reputation that Trainn has (in fact virtually no other referral site I can think of has as good a reputation), then going around trash-talking about what a scam they are to the people who think highly of them just makes yourself look foolish and guilty.

TravMan162

09-02-2009 22:52:43

[quote35b53d611f="dmorris68"]Watch it with the name calling and flaming, that goes for everyone.

[quote35b53d611f="endlesschris"]How can you call me a liar when I've provided plenty of documentation and Trainn has never commented on the issue. You kids are idiots.[/quote35b53d611f]

[/quote35b53d611f]

sorry oops

endlesschris

22-02-2009 22:39:19

I would really like someone to use common sense here. If a company fails to contact someone with a service complain after two months, what exactly is the user with the complaint guilty of?

I've been scammed by Trainn. You guys can continue your oddball logic that your successes prove otherwise - but I myself have been scammed. Sorry if that's something hard for people here to comprehend.

TravMan162

23-02-2009 10:11:58

You weren't scammed.

Alan has replied in this thread alone twice, as have all the moderators of this forum and owners of other freebie sites. You weren't scammed. It's not oddball logic.

endlesschris

27-02-2009 12:08:58

Jesus christ - this is Bizarro World. Alan's only messages have been "Wait for a reply." The reply I got was "You have been banned."

Well I already knew I was banned, that doesn't exactly help. And I'm supposed to think "Well, at least Trainn is concise with their replies; and takes the time to actually investigate an incident."

I completed two trials, was banned, and did not receive a product. Please, Please, Please - explain to me how I was not scammed. Now the explanation cannot be "I got my product" or "Trainn works for everyone else" or "Alan has already posted in this thread." Give me a legitimate explanation of how I was "Not scammed" and I'll be quiet.

dmorris68

27-02-2009 14:40:31

It's very simple, really. A "scam" by definition is a willful, volitional act of misrepresenting something with the intention of ripping you off.

Trainn is a reputable company. They don't go around "scamming" people. As has been pointed out to you NUMEROUS TIMES before, obviously something went tits-up with your Trainn account, but it does not make Trainn a scam.

Trainn and every other freebie company are at the mercy of their advertisers and publishers. If Trainn doesn't get credit, neither do you. If an advertiser reports you for some TOS violation, Trainn will likely ban you. [u07cc1b5fe6]You[/u07cc1b5fe6] are not Trainn's customer so much as the advertiser is, that's a point lost on a lot of freebie neophytes.

You seem oblivious to the fact that a freebie company who "scams" people will not be in business for as long as Trainn has, much less be defended as strongly as they have been here. YOU are the one who seems to fail to get the point, but I guess there's nothing to be done about that.

endlesschris

08-03-2009 16:23:46

Fine, an affiliate site has denied my claim. And let's assume for the sake of argument that my evidence as to dishonesty on the point of the affiliate is useless to Trainn. Why on earth would this require them to ban my account, thus losing me the credit from the other affiliate?

So maybe Trainn is not a scam. But that doesn't change the fact that I have been cheated out of my money by an uncaring company with absolutely no customer service whatsoever. Keep completing your referrals sure, but when this randomly happens to you, one complaint causing your other 10+ referrals to go down the drain - you'll understand how I feel.

endlesschris

30-06-2009 22:18:44

Trainn is a scam

endlesschris

29-07-2009 09:55:11

I would very much like to speak with an actual representative of Transcendent Innovations over the phone in an attempt to clear up this matter. I can be contacted through P.M. to arrange this contact. It has been 7+ months with nothing done to rectify this situation.

jschafer1337

31-07-2009 11:15:37

I am feeling the same. I'm trying to complete their offers but none of them are working. I really want to hear back from them but have had no luck so far.

I wanted to believe they were legit, but am highly doubting that now.

epignosis567

31-07-2009 12:37:56

please post your results here

manOFice

31-07-2009 12:39:11

lol

epignosis567

31-07-2009 13:41:37

[quoted4ca26fb13="manOFice"]lol[/quoted4ca26fb13]

lol what?

epignosis567

05-08-2009 13:04:11

i have acquired trainn's mailing address and fax number, a po box with ups.
if the issue goes unresolved i'll pursue that avenue to gather information.
i hope it doesn't come to that, and i do believe them to be somewhat reputable. i will continue to post here regarding my account.
again, i myself have been credited for my offer, and i have also had referrals credit. but there are several, all of which did netflix, which have not credited. i have spoken with one of my referals about their mcr, which expires at the end of the week. at that time i will have a better idea of whether or not trainn intends to resolve the issues as they state. i am more than willing to give them the time they request.

edit home address and number. but i won't give it out so don't ask. i do still currently believe trainn to be reputable. just slow when it comes to customer response time. but i am also amazed at how easy it is to get people's personal info these days. for example, did you know there are 15 registered sex offenders in your neighborhood alan? fyi.
edit one lives like 2 houses down. again, fyi.
edit i don't intend any of this to be perceived as threatening, i know it may seem that way. but trainn knows my personal info, why shouldn't i know theirs?