Annoyed

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=77790

whofeelsitknowsit

11-11-2008 13:59:41

I did the points-based free Wii site. I already have enough points to get the free Wii, and in fact, I placed the order for the Wii because I am tired of waiting to receive credit for the rest of the offers that I have completed.

I should have enough points to get at least the silver bundle, but a whole bunch of offers have not credited.

Blockbuster (70 pts) - submitted MCR 10/26
ProtectMyID (50 points) submitted MCR 10/28
Hoodia Core (50 points) submitted MCR 10/31

^ I have also emailed TRAINN twice to find out the status of these requests, but I have received no response.

In addition, I have completed several other offers and not received credit (off the top of my head, I can think of Grant Every Day, but I have the full list at home).

It's just a bit frustrating, given all the positive feedback on here.

Trainn-Alan

11-11-2008 19:45:27

The email from the weekend was answered earlier today with information on the requests.

When you experience issues with that many offers though, that likely means there is an issue with your computer or settings that is interfering with the tracking of the sign-ups.

When you reply to the email, feel free to ask and we'll be glad to provide you with things to check to ensure they wont interfere with the tracking of a sign-up.

Alan

dsfiji

12-11-2008 06:29:10

whofeelsitknowsit... Alan is correct when saying it maybe your computer and settings for cookies that you aren't getting credit for them. I too had trouble with Blockbuster but submitted a MCR to them and in 10 business days (2 full weeks) Trainn did credit me for it. It is very frustrating when you dont' receive credit but I can't complain about Traiin and their customer service... They are very helpful.... The Grant Everyday took 2 business days to credit for me.

Remember that when completing an offer to first clear cookies and history, then close the browser, sign back in and complete the offer. That has helped out alot, but there is always bound to be a few that don't credit. If you are patient enough submitting the MCR does work, just takes time.

whofeelsitknowsit

12-11-2008 08:57:14

[quotecb2e999fbf="Trainn-Alan"]The email from the weekend was answered earlier today with information on the requests.

When you experience issues with that many offers though, that likely means there is an issue with your computer or settings that is interfering with the tracking of the sign-ups.

When you reply to the email, feel free to ask and we'll be glad to provide you with things to check to ensure they wont interfere with the tracking of a sign-up.

Alan[/quotecb2e999fbf]

Thanks for the follow-up.

It's weird because most of my offers did credit, and pretty quickly. But then there are several that just haven't credited.

Anyway, I responded to your email with the full email headers, so hopefully it will get straightened out.

I appreciate the help.