Trainn does NOT answer my messages !!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=77701

ana2008

01-11-2008 06:43:07

[/colora70945a4b6][/sizea70945a4b6]On October 16, 2008 I tried logging into my YourPS34free account and got a screen saying my account was closed due to violating their terms and conditions. This has to be a mistake. I have done nothing wrong. Just a few days prior I had sent a support ticket to customer service asking about the MCR for the offer I did. I was waiting on that offer to credit so I could send my account in for review since I had already referred 10 friends and they were green on my account progress page. Since then I have sent them two support tickets and a message through their main Train.org site. It's been two weeks and I have not received any response even though they SAY they will get back to you within two business days.

This morning when trying to log into my Yourfree360game site to check two MCRs for offers I completed and had not gotten credit for, to my shock I got the SAME screen as before saying my account was closed due to violating their terms and condition. THIS IS TOTALLY BOGUS. I have done NOTHING wrong. On October 23 I sent them a support ticket because two of my MCRs had gone unanswered and they replied 5 days later saying "the companies had not gotten back to them and they would let me know as soon as they heard anything." WHY IS Train DOING THIS TO ME??? I do not understand. I have done nothing wrong. I complete my offers and order my games. I've gotten 7 games from them. I LOVE TRAINN I speak so highly of them to all my friends and family who say I am wasting my time because these kinds of sites are a scam!!

First they close my PS3 account after I had 10 green and now they close my free360game account when I'm waiting on 4 completed offers to credit. There has to be something wrong with their system, this is a TOTAL mistake. How coincidental that they closed both my accounts after I sent in a support ticket asking about offers that were not crediting.

Is this happening to anyone else?? I am sooo totally bummed. I put so much time and effort into getting those referrals and completing those offers and now I have NOTHING to show for it. This is VERY UNFAIR!!! TRAINN needs to investigate this. I'm being WRONGLY ACCUSED!! cry

Trainn-Alan

02-11-2008 11:31:14

The account closure has nothing to do with claimed missing credits.

The PS3 account emails were answered on the 18th & 26th. The one from yesterday regarding YourFree360games has not yet answered.

Check the Bulk mail for the replies and if you don't see them there or it's already been cleared, just reply back here and I forward the replies.

Also, to ensure your email provider doesn't classify it as Bulk / Spam / Junk, you can add 'contact AT trainn.org' to your list of contacts.

Alan

ana2008

02-11-2008 13:10:14

Alan..

Thank you for your prompt response. I have searched my inbox and my bulk/spam email= folder and do NOT have any responses from email=contact@trainn.orgcontact@trainn.org folder and do NOT have any responses from email=contact@trainn.orgcontact@trainn.org/email regarding my closures. All my emails from TraInn go directly into my INBOX because from DAY ONE I added trainn.org as a contact. I would greatly appreciate you forwarding the replies to me.

Thank you,
Ana

Trainn-Alan

05-11-2008 16:39:14

I will forward the replies momentarily.

Alan

ana2008

06-11-2008 15:15:45

Alan I have not received anything from you. Where are you forwarding the replies? To my inbox on this site?

zr2152

06-11-2008 15:34:27

[quote7c64380cd7="ana2008"]Alan I have not received anything from you. Where are you forwarding the replies? To my inbox on this site?[/quote7c64380cd7]

Probably to the email address that you signed up with.

Maybe there is something wrong with your email service.

ana2008

06-11-2008 16:06:16

[quotee5e82dcb40="zr2152"]Probably to the email address that you signed up with.

Maybe there is something wrong with your email service.[/quotee5e82dcb40]

My email service is fully functional. I send and receive emails every day. |

ana2008

09-11-2008 16:13:44

Alan

It has been almost a month now and I STILL do not have any answers as to why my accounts on two of your sites were closed. I really like your site but I'm starting to lose faith in your integrity. (

Last Sunday you said you would forward the replies momentarily, I have not received anything from you. Were you going to email them here or to the email I used with your sites?

Trainn-Alan

09-11-2008 19:29:43

The replies were forwarded to the email address you contacted us from 23 minutes after I posted the message.

I just sent the information via pm, but, going forward, I'd recommend using a different email address on our sites to ensure that you receive future communications.

Alan

Trainn-Alan

10-11-2008 17:04:20

ana2008, so you can be on the lookout for it, a follow-up was just sent to the alternate email address.

Alan

ana2008

10-11-2008 18:14:22

Thank you so much Alan ) I saw the email and I am happy to report that my accounts are now reopened )

THANKS TRAINN.ORG !!!! D D D [/sizeeac56a2d24]