Alan Please Help

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=77128

prefontainelrg

29-08-2008 20:57:59

I dont know if you recieved my message from before but I recieved an email from trainn tell me why my account is in a temporary hold as I did not provide trainn with a Verified PayPal email address. For account security, they do not provide payments to unverified accounts.In order to issue paymentvia PayPal, they do need me to provide them with a verified account,
or notify them once my account has been verified.If I was unable
to verify my account, I may also receive payment via check.

Trainn asked to provide them with a method that I will prefer. I choosed to send them a verified email= address.I also was told that if I choose the paypal option my payment will be sent to me the next fulfillment period in which you told me it was wedsday's and Saturdays.Well I just wanted to know if you could check on it so I can see if I can receive the payment this Saturday.My account email adress I used for nintendowii4free is email=prefontainelrg@live.comprefontainelrg@live.com address.I also was told that if I choose the paypal option my payment will be sent to me the next fulfillment period in which you told me it was wedsday's and Saturdays.Well I just wanted to know if you could check on it so I can see if I can receive the payment this Saturday.My account email adress I used for nintendowii4free is email=prefontainelrg@live.comprefontainelrg@live.com/email
and in the email I send I typed a verified paypal email address.Alan can you please check on it I will really appreciated.

A hundred thanks Alan