Should have rec'd iPod by now. Why can't I get a tracking #?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=77061

enthegen

25-08-2008 19:33:07

Received email from trainn saying that my order (#442213) has been shipped, but still haven't received. Everything I read says 3-5 days.
I can not get a response from trainn, I think I've tried 3 support tickets now.

Anyone else having issues?? or is it just me?

Alan, if you could give me a tracking number that would be awesome.

Trainn-Alan

25-08-2008 21:01:10

There's only been one email sent which was on the 23rd, but, that was answered earlier today with additional information.

Alan

enthegen

25-08-2008 23:47:03

Alan,

Thank you for replying to my post. It really is nice to see that you are in here helping people out. It does make me feel better.

Though it makes no difference, I do beg to differ about the number of questions I asked trainn without responses.

I did go through my entire junk mail, and have no email response.
Is there a way I can get a copy of it pm'd to me, or maybe tried sent to a different email?

Thanks a lot Alan, I do appreciate your help.

Trainn-Alan

26-08-2008 18:27:29

If you used another email, that wouldn't have been included in the count, but, with the email address associated with your order, the only other email associated with the account was before your order was placed regarding another question.

Nevertheless, I'd be glad to forward the information and will do so momentarily. If'd you like it to be CC to another email address, feel free to PM with it.

Alan

enthegen

26-08-2008 20:30:02

I sent you another email address to cc on if you would. I would appreciate it.

Also, if you could let me know when you do re-send, that would be great too. I dont seem to be having problems with any other emails, but I want to make sure this makes it to me.

Thanks for your help,

Trainn-Alan

27-08-2008 13:29:26

Got the PM and will be forwarding the info to the alternate address.

[bd88fdf2867]Message forwarded[/bd88fdf2867] - Feel free to reply to that or PM me to discuss it further.

Alan