Is it True????? PacificWebworks is fair game now?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=76808

Odoyale rules

09-08-2008 09:09:24

I heard a rumor that pacificworks offers are now individual, and you may do as many as you like. I heard this is as of august 8th. So Alan, can you confirm? I just want to know before I do some more offers!

babetran

09-08-2008 09:30:53

IF it's true, it'd be great. D

Odoyale rules

09-08-2008 12:19:33

Yes, I know!!! I love it. I hope that it is. Alan can you confirm?

Trainn-Alan

09-08-2008 18:57:56

Unfortunately, it's not true. PWW still only allows 1 sign-up for [i55a0b165f0]any[/i55a0b165f0] of their offers.

Alan

Odoyale rules

09-08-2008 20:49:30

Dang it! I talked to git-r-free and they said that PacificWebworks was changing as of August 8th. I guess they heard wrong

MANNAXMAN

19-08-2008 07:19:19

That would have been sweet if it was true. Thanks for the info, Alan.

chambo622

13-09-2008 08:27:57

how is this verified, as in can you complete multiple offers from them with different credit cards?

dmorris68

13-09-2008 10:07:37

[quote2605cf57d8="chambo622"]how is this verified, as in can you complete multiple offers from them with different credit cards?[/quote2605cf57d8]
Did you just ask the representative of a freebie site how you can get away with violating an offer's TOS? Not very wise.

He said only one offer per household. Attempting to work around the TOS by any means, whether it might "work" or not, is offer fraud and a good way to get yourself DQ'd, as well as do your part to contribute to the downfall of this industry.

Also, it is against OUR rules to promote offer fraud, so I suggest you take a moment to read the FiPG rules -- the ones you agreed to when you signed up here -- before you wind up banned.

chambo622

13-09-2008 11:00:35

Whoa there I think you overreacted just a little bit.

In no way have I attempted fraud, nor violated the TOS of any site.
I asked a question that was provoked after reading another thread, which mentioned "that you cannot complete multiple offers with PWW with the same credit card within a short amount of time."

This information presented a different view on the subject and I was simply asking a harmless question.

On another note, do you know where this information is posted officially? It is not right that I would have to hunt this information down on a forum; It would be nice if this was posted by either PPW or TraInn, which I don't believe it has.

Best wishes and deepest apologies,
--chambo

[quote3f1196459d="dmorris68"][quote3f1196459d="chambo622"]how is this verified, as in can you complete multiple offers from them with different credit cards?[/quote3f1196459d]
Did you just ask the representative of a freebie site how you can get away with violating an offer's TOS? Not very wise.

He said only one offer per household. Attempting to work around the TOS by any means, whether it might "work" or not, is offer fraud and a good way to get yourself DQ'd, as well as do your part to contribute to the downfall of this industry.

Also, it is against OUR rules to promote offer fraud, so I suggest you take a moment to read the FiPG rules -- the ones you agreed to when you signed up here -- before you wind up banned.[/quote3f1196459d]

dmorris68

13-09-2008 11:17:22

[quotecdcdbfadb7="chambo622"]On another note, do you know where this information is posted officially? It is not right that I would have to hunt this information down on a forum; It would be nice if this was posted by either PPW or TraInn, which I don't believe it has.[/quotecdcdbfadb7]
Did you miss this?

[quotecdcdbfadb7="Trainn-Alan"]Unfortunately, it's not true. PWW still only allows 1 sign-up for [icdcdbfadb7]any[/icdcdbfadb7] of their offers.

Alan[/quotecdcdbfadb7]

The OP asked if it were true that one could complete more than one PWW offer. Alan (from Trainn) said no. Then you asked if that was "verified" and about using different credit cards.

I don't think I overreacted at all. The very act of you asking "can you complete multiple offers from them with different credit cards?" implies pretty strongly that you were looking for a way around the "limit 1 sign-up" rule. Now if that's not what you meant, then fine, but I hope you can understand how it could be interpreted that way. We don't have a lot of patience here for defrauding this industry, so expect a lot of us to jump on anything that even hints at such.

chambo622

13-09-2008 11:30:24

I completely understand what you mean. I meant to ask whether that information about this 1 limit sign up rule had been posted on the actual Pacific WebWorks or TraInn websites where most customers would see it, as oppossed to this forum that not every customer will come accross.

I applaud the forum's efforst to keep fraud eliminated, and I assure you that I have never and will never engage in illegal activity.

BTW glad to see you're a fellow Ubuntu user )

dsmith01

18-09-2008 07:35:03

Do you think that you'll eventually be able to do all of the offers individually?

chambo622

18-09-2008 18:24:12

I sure hope so )

As it is I now have to find some other way to get 547 more points...