Please Help. No replies for more than three weeks

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=75909

cerberus_6666

02-06-2008 11:49:03

Please help....
I have been trying for three weeks through the main site contact page but have received absolutely no response.
I completed all of the offers for yourps34free.com and was given the green light. I placed my order, and then 2 days later when i tried to log in again, was told my account was suspended for breach of terms and conditions.. I have read them through very thoroughly many times and can find nothing that I could have done wrong. I was given no reason for this, and no one will respond to my emails... I have allowed more than two days before trying to send another email, I actually waited a week before submitting another one. I just want to know what happened, since I have invested a lot of time and money and hassle in completing these offers...
Thank you
Bret

tylerc

02-06-2008 11:51:30

It could be your referrals committing some sort of fraud that got you placed on hold.

cerberus_6666

02-06-2008 12:01:56

The thing is though, I didn't do the referral account, I did the other one.. Where you have to complete all the offers and get a certain number of points....

tylerc

02-06-2008 12:04:43

Then I would say you committed some sort of fraud. Did you use prepaid credit cards or repeat offers?

cerberus_6666

02-06-2008 12:08:23

No, I didn't do either.... I don't understand what could have happened... I actually completed a number of extra offers because many of the sites I subscribed to never posted the points that I earned..

JennyWren

02-06-2008 12:19:23

I would submit a support ticket from your account. It's faster to get a response that way, and they will have direct access to which account you are asking about.

TRAINN is very lenient and they don't randomly put people on hold. It's more likely that you inadvertently did something wrong.

cerberus_6666

02-06-2008 12:22:42

I have submitted support tickets 3 times through the site over the last three weeks... One per week.. and have gotten no responses.. I understand they are busy and have a lot going on, that is why I'm trying to seek help here.... I don't want to start saying anything negative when it may be a simple misunderstanding... I want to give them the benefit of the doubt...

Trainn-Alan

03-06-2008 12:31:41

The emails we received from you were on 5/17 and 5/25. They were answered on 5/19 and 5/27.

I'm unfamiliar with your email providers setup, but, check the Spam / Bulk / Junk folders for the replies as some will sort them to the wrong folders.

If you don't see them, add contact AT trainn.org to your safe / whitelist and reply back here when you have and I'll resend them.

Alan

cerberus_6666

03-06-2008 12:49:54

I have now added you to the list, but I dont understand. I have gotten everything else that I have been sent from your company.. All of the offer completion emails, and the automated responses from when I sent the service calls... and nothing has ever showed up in my spam or junk folders..

Trainn-Alan

05-06-2008 18:16:57

I will have the replies forwarded momentarily.

Alan

cerberus_6666

06-06-2008 10:38:19

Thanks for your help, but I am looking at my mailbox now, almost a day later and there still is nothing here... The emails you forwarded didnt come through..

Trainn-Alan

07-06-2008 17:54:41

I'm not sure what the issue is then. Please pm me with an alternate email address and I'll try sending them there.

Alan

cerberus_6666

15-07-2008 07:17:04

I have been trying for the past month to get a response from anyone. I have tried sending a new email address via PM on several occasions and gotten no response. I am getting quite frustrated with the lack of communication. All I want is a simple answer for what happened to my account. I invested a lot of time and money in this and feel that I at least deserve an explanation for why my account was cancelled.

Trainn-Alan

15-07-2008 19:17:01

I'm not sure who you're sending PM's to as I've only received one from you, but, it has now been answered.

Alan