iphone ship estimate???

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=74924

tucker1003

28-03-2008 16:57:06

I am trying to be very patient, but it is hard to do. I ordered my iphone on March 10. Since then I've only been on Received Status. The estimated shipping date was March 24. So now it is March 28 I submitted a support ticket on March 25 asking for an update. That is all I wanted an update! It's over the 2 week mark. Anyone else getting an iphone.

Ndrwzheng

28-03-2008 20:49:44

The iPhones are currently backordered, because TRAINN can only purchase 5 per credit card. There are only so many staff members, and so many iPhone orders. You can always take cash equivalent and buy the iPhone yourself. This is a disadvantage for some because you'll have to pay taxes yourself, but hey, if you don't want to wait, take the cash equivalent option. Here are the equivalent prices.

8GB iPhone - $400USD
16GB iPhone - $500USD

Nintendo Wii - $250USD
each extra controller is $40USD and each additional game is $50USD

PS3 80GB - $500
As stated above, each extra controller is $40USD and games are $50USD each for cash equivalents. Hope this post helps.

You can cancel your order, then reorder it. In the special notes section, say that you want Cash Equivalent.

hubartt

01-04-2008 21:51:33

I am in the same boat. I ordered on March 16th and the estimated shipping date was March 30th. I sent a support ticket and am waiting to hear back. The problem is that there has been no information as to how long it may take at this point. I would prefer to avoid changing to a cash equivalent. The big problem is that I'm in college and am moving back home very soon. Without an update as to how long it may take it puts me in a tough spot. I am also trying very hard to be patient but it's been a long process already and I don't want to risk being between addresses.

hubartt

07-04-2008 09:52:00

well, I have an update. My support ticket was FINALLY answered. iPhones are, in fact, backordered. They could still not give me a solid shipping date. The best I got was that they would LIKE to be able to ship it within 1 or 2 weeks. That's not great news. Also, for some odd reason, I was offered only 400 dollars cash as opposed to the 500 (or 490) that I should receive since I earned credit for a 16 GB iPhone. I replied and said I'd take money but not 400 dollars as that is less than what I earned according to their website. Now, I'll just have to wait for...who knows how long to hear back from the support again...

Trainn-Alan

07-04-2008 11:12:24

[quote3208adfbb9="hubartt"]well, I have an update. My support ticket was FINALLY answered. iPhones are, in fact, backordered. They could still not give me a solid shipping date. The best I got was that they would LIKE to be able to ship it within 1 or 2 weeks. That's not great news. Also, for some odd reason, I was offered only 400 dollars cash as opposed to the 500 (or 490) that I should receive since I earned credit for a 16 GB iPhone. I replied and said I'd take money but not 400 dollars as that is less than what I earned according to their website. Now, I'll just have to wait for...who knows how long to hear back from the support again...[/quote3208adfbb9]

That was an error. We are offering $500 for the 16gb version so that is the amount that you will receive.

We had been backed up for the last week, but, tickets are back to the normal response time of within two days so you'll be hearing back shortly.

Alan

thesykboy

07-04-2008 11:53:59

Great, so does that mean I will also be hearing back? Hell, I have sent 3 messages to Trainn, 1 PM to Alan and 1 to the Trainn CS and these are only 2 things I have gotten are Jack and Dick.

I can understand that companies have there issues, but if Transcendent Innovations Inc. is big enough to do what they do on the net and boast giving out more that $2,000,000 in products, then maybe it's time to hire more staff!

I am starting to feel like this whole thing is a bait and switch... If I ran my franchise like this company runs things, I would be OUT of business!

I don't mean to sound like a raving jerk, but let's face it... this is just plain ridiculous! If I don't hear something back by the end of the week, I going to the BBB... ad another complaint to their current laundry list.

Trainn-Alan

07-04-2008 13:10:40

[quote1a7aaabfce="thesykboy"]Great, so does that mean I will also be hearing back? Hell, I have sent 3 messages to Trainn, 1 PM to Alan and 1 to the Trainn CS and these are only 2 things I have gotten are Jack and Dick.[/quote1a7aaabfce]

If you didn't follow the instructions on the contact form and add our email to your safe contact list, please check your Spam / Bulk / Junk folder for the replies as some providers will sort some replies to the wrong folder.

I'm not sure if this applies to you, but, some are confused by it so, just in case, if you contacted us via support ticket, you have to return to the site and click on the ticket # to view the reply. An email is not sent.

I have replied to your PM from Friday though.

[quote1a7aaabfce]If I don't hear something back by the end of the week, I going to the BBB... ad another complaint to their current laundry list.
[/quote1a7aaabfce]

The BBB does not provide any greater assistance as we do everything in our power to resolve any and all issues whether they're involved or not.

Alan

TravMan162

07-04-2008 13:47:25

[quote5bcc70e347="thesykboy"]Great, so does that mean I will also be hearing back? Hell, I have sent 3 messages to Trainn, 1 PM to Alan and 1 to the Trainn CS and these are only 2 things I have gotten are Jack and Dick.

I can understand that companies have there issues, but if Transcendent Innovations Inc. is big enough to do what they do on the net and boast giving out more that $2,000,000 in products, then maybe it's time to hire more staff!

I am starting to feel like this whole thing is a bait and switch... If I ran my franchise like this company runs things, I would be OUT of business!

I don't mean to sound like a raving jerk, but let's face it... this is just plain ridiculous! If I don't hear something back by the end of the week, I going to the BBB... ad another complaint to their current laundry list.[/quote5bcc70e347]

You clearly don't know how things work. I.E. with this and crediting. Alan can't say anything to you because it's bad for customer relations and not good service, but threatening him and blaming everyone but yourself for not getting credit aren't going to help your cause.

It's just annoying. Read the tutorials and quit crying. Here's the link for a good one.

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=72746&highlight=crediting+issues

Alan is an awesome CSR and you're being ridiculous.

amoncur

08-04-2008 11:53:49

I am in the same situation as many of you - have completed all my offers/referrals and have been waiting for my status to change from "Received" to "Shipped" for several weeks now.

Receiving the cash equivalent of the iPhone (8GB, in my case) would be 100% acceptable to me if I could get the cash quickly (within a week or so). Does anyone know

a) if it's possible to get the cash within a week
b) how to do this

Thanks!

Trainn-Alan

08-04-2008 12:04:53

[quote6641237dba="amoncur"]I am in the same situation as many of you - have completed all my offers/referrals and have been waiting for my status to change from "Received" to "Shipped" for several weeks now.

Receiving the cash equivalent of the iPhone (8GB, in my case) would be 100% acceptable to me if I could get the cash quickly (within a week or so). Does anyone know

a) if it's possible to get the cash within a week
b) how to do this

Thanks![/quote6641237dba]

Yes, it is. Although hubartt has not been back to say it, they received their money yesterday.

To request the cash, you can either cancel and replace your order with your request for the cash equivalent in the Special Notes section or submit a ticket asking for the cash equivalent.

Alan

amoncur

08-04-2008 12:12:42

Thanks for your reply.

Is submitting a ticket the same as sending an email through their form (http//yourfreeistuff.com/contact.php)? I can't find anything on the website that specifically refers to a "ticket".

amoncur

08-04-2008 12:19:19

Never mind, just found it under the My Account section. I was looking in the Progress, Contact, and Order History pages.

tucker1003

14-04-2008 11:49:14

I received my $400 equivalent 2 days after I replaced my order! THANKS TRAINN, YOU STILL ROCK in my BOOK! I never try to complain just search for answers impatiently!!