How long for an iPhone to ship?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=74132

free_iphone

28-02-2008 11:29:37

How long does Trainn usually take to ship an 8 gig iPhone???

free_iphone

28-02-2008 13:12:23

Anyone gotten an iPhone from them? How long did it take to get your iPhone once your order was received? It says 2 weeks, but I am going on 3 weeks now... Thanks.

free_iphone

04-03-2008 13:09:14

I am interpreting the lack of response here as a sign that NOBODY has actually received an iPhone from Transcendent Innovations? Guess I should have gone for the Paypal or the gift card...

Twon

04-03-2008 14:34:32

lots of people have. I didn't because they don't ship them in Canada. Everything I have got from trainn took about 3 days from shipping.

cubbieco

04-03-2008 14:36:00

First off patience. You posted twice on Feb 28th after waiting only an hour and a half.

Second off you need to actually read the forums. This thread was about 5 down from your original thread http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=73975 .

Third provide some details. Did you do points or referrals. Have you placed your order yet or are you waiting for your account to be reviewed.

Typically Trainn ship 3-4 days after you have placed your order. You would know that if you read the thread above before posting.

free_iphone

04-03-2008 15:03:24

[quote840f1f9f7f="cubbieco"]First off patience. You posted twice on Feb 28th after waiting only an hour and a half.[/quote840f1f9f7f]

Actually, I've been waiting for 4 weeks since my order went to received status.

[quote840f1f9f7f="cubbieco"]Third provide some details. Did you do points or referrals. Have you placed your order yet or are you waiting for your account to be reviewed.[/quote840f1f9f7f]

I did points. I wanted to be in control of my own destiny. All of my offers were completed legitimately. I've got nearly $200 worth of credit card charges to prove it.

[quote840f1f9f7f="cubbieco"]Typically Trainn ship 3-4 days after you have placed your order. You would know that if you read the thread above before posting.[/quote840f1f9f7f]

Is that in dog years or something? It's been 4 weeks since my order was received. Trust me, I've read all the fanboy posts about how great Transcendent Innovations is. It's just a little hard for me to believe when I have been waiting 4 weeks for an iPhone to ship that was supposed to ship in 14 days. I might be a little more at ease if someone from Trainn would respond to my numerous e-mails and support tickets.