Why are you soooo bad at answering support tickets?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=73283

Twon

27-01-2008 07:20:39

Everyone else gets to them right away. Do you care so little about your customers that you don't care if they have to wait? If it's a numbers thing, HIRE MORE STAFF! GOD!

My rant.

Twon

referralman

27-01-2008 11:05:08

NO LIE ABOUT IT TRAINN IS A GREAT SITE, though Support tickets is their FLAW.

Rampage575

27-01-2008 11:19:36

They have been backed up lately, but the fast payments and the fact they do a great job keeping the customers happy makes up for the lack of speed sometime

Twon

27-01-2008 11:50:07

[quoted6b5fe597c="Rampage575"]They have been backed up lately, but the fast payments and the fact they do a great job keeping the customers happy makes up for the lack of speed sometime[/quoted6b5fe597c]

Only is everything goes smoothly without any problems...

Trainn-Alan

27-01-2008 17:11:05

Unfortunately, we did run into longer then expected response times the last couple of weeks as a result of a combination of limited staff during the first part of this year and even greater then usual amount of tickets submitted, however, we have caught up on the backlog and everything going forward will be answered during the normal response times.

As far as the time it takes to answer an inquiry though, it's not because of any lack of effort on them, it's because of the number of tickets submitted on a daily basis. We have several hundred inquiries submitted on a [ief2cfd6bfb]daily[/ief2cfd6bfb] basis so it does it does take a day or two to answer them even during normal response times.

Alan

tomatoshadow

28-01-2008 14:09:56

Yeah answers are pretty long to receive (1 week for me). And about the last I received, it didn't helped me much.

It's been 20 days since my order status is "shipped" and I didn't received anything. They said

"I am sorry to hear your iPod has not yet arrived. We will file a shipment claim on it, however, to prevent any further delay, I have requested a replacement be sent to you. You can expect to receive the replacement to arrive within the next 3-4 business days."

What does that mean exactly? It's been 5 days since they answered that? Also, I have no tracking number. I asked for that in a support ticket but they didn't answer it in the first answer, I asked another time and have no answer yet.

Anyone knows what this shipment claim is all about? I don't understand.

Gatorade

28-01-2008 15:50:24

Man... they haven't respond to my ticket either and it's been over two days....

I mean seriously... I passed approval, I put my paypal address in the Special Notes section, paypal is verified, that item is only $300, so it's not over $600... so it's not a tax issue... what is the hold up? My first trainn site... not a good first impression.

Trainn-Alan

28-01-2008 18:55:23

[quote7da2dd9ae8="tomatoshadow"]What does that mean exactly? It's been 5 days since they answered that? Also, I have no tracking number. I asked for that in a support ticket but they didn't answer it in the first answer, I asked another time and have no answer yet.

Anyone knows what this shipment claim is all about? I don't understand.[/quote7da2dd9ae8]

A shipping claim is something that we file with the shipper when a package is not received. All actions with that are handled by us.

Deliveries only occur on Monday - Friday so Saturday and Sunday would not count as business days.

[quote7da2dd9ae8="Gatorade"]Man... they haven't respond to my ticket either and it's been over two days....

I mean seriously... I passed approval, I put my paypal address in the Special Notes section, paypal is verified, that item is only $300, so it's not over $600... so it's not a tax issue... what is the hold up? My first trainn site... not a good first impression.[/quote7da2dd9ae8]

As I stated above, it can take a day or two to receive a reply. The tickets from Saturday are being answered now so you can expect a reply shortly.

Alan

swanson24

06-02-2008 06:50:16

I have submitted 4 missing credit requests on Jan. 16 (supposed to take 10 days). Have sent two emails....All has gone unanswered.

When do you think they will get caught up on this type of stuff?

Trainn-Alan

06-02-2008 17:09:42

Some replies are taking an extra 1 or 2 business days, but, most are on time.

If you've been waiting and haven't seen a reply within that time, check your Spam / Bulk / Junk folder as some mail providers will wrongly sort the email replies into those folders and end up going un-noticed.

To avoid this, as the contact form mentions, add contact @ trainn.org to your list of safe or allowed senders.

Missing credit requests are, and have been since the 2nd week of January, being resolved within the stated 10 business days.

The only ones that haven't are A) the sign-ups that could not be approved (in which case the status is listed as "Rejected" B) something is holding up the request (in most cases, the user not providing us with the necessary information). The oldest pending is from 1/24.

Alan

nytrate

06-02-2008 17:52:17

are you approving accounts tonight?

)

referralman

06-02-2008 18:46:34

1 - 2 days extra i feel like its 1 - 2 weeks extra...

swanson24

07-02-2008 07:30:20

I got an email back from them. This one was my fault, I attached the emails but I forgot to send the headers with the emails.

So I sent that information over now and they already confirmed receipt, so we will see how long it takes from here.

krayf

13-02-2008 18:58:08

No reason to bag on TRAINN. Still is and will always be the best freebie network around! Not my opinion but a FACT!!

Can't wait till they come out with a new site....... I've completed them all many months ago.

kpizzl

13-02-2008 22:02:31

I agree..Trainn has a great network even though the support tickets could be a bit faster I am 3 for 3 with them with mcr's and I cashed out on 2 of their sites with no problems.The mcr's may take a while but chances are your getting the credit.Thats the best part=)