need help and advice please!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=70711

toddjaco

26-10-2007 02:43:39

Hello everyone - I had heard something that I wasnt aware of so Im doublechecking with you all to see if its accurate. I would be grateful for any responses.

I have heard that if you do the Rising Star offer on TRAINN you cant do the Overnight Genius offer.

Ive also heard that you can only do one of these four

Increase My Margin
E Auction Tutor
Google SEO Supervisor
QuickBooks

Is this true? Does anyone have any experiences to back this up? I appreciate any responses. thanks - toddjaco

jwwws

26-10-2007 06:24:37

Why would this be? Who told you these things?

For the record, I have completed Overnight Genius and Google SEO Supervisor.

toddjaco

26-10-2007 07:11:45

another trader. he also said that you wouldnt be able to do Rising Star if you did Overnight Genius, although these two offers are completely unrelated to the 4 I had mentioned. thank you for your response

manOFice

26-10-2007 07:47:02

[quote978b1d058a="toddjaco"]Hello everyone - I had heard something that I wasnt aware of so Im doublechecking with you all to see if its accurate. I would be grateful for any responses.

I have heard that if you do the Rising Star offer on TRAINN you cant do the Overnight Genius offer.

Ive also heard that you can only do one of these four

Increase My Margin
E Auction Tutor
Google SEO Supervisor
QuickBooks

Is this true? Does anyone have any experiences to back this up? I appreciate any responses. thanks - toddjaco[/quote978b1d058a]

The rising star and overnight genius are the same people company wise so I've read they will reject your second sign up because the CC or address is already in their system. they are separete offers so you can try and do both if you want. Some get it to work while others don't.

Out of this list below you should be able to do all those offers I believe as they are different. They appear the same template though. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Increase My Margin
E Auction Tutor
Google SEO Supervisor
QuickBooks

krayf

26-10-2007 08:44:44

FWIW....... I have completed all of these and never had a problem! That was my experience.... can't guarantee you will be fine but it worked for me.

Increase My Margin
E Auction Tutor
Google SEO Supervisor
QuickBooks

I was going to complete the Rising Star about a month ago.... but realized I couldn't when submitting my info. Something popped up stating I've already completed their offer (overnight genious) or something (can't remember exactly....lol) but I would not do both of these offers- you would problably go on hold!

finsfan07

27-10-2007 16:03:35

You can do all these offers but if you do Increase My Margin for example or any of the 4 offers, you must wait 30 days afterwards, to get to do another offer from the list.
Increase My Margin
E Auction Tutor
Google SEO Supervisor
QuickBooks