==> Could there be something wrong with 360Elite4Free.com

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=70694

jeagle82

25-10-2007 14:19:25

I signed up for the site a couple of days ago and completed an instantly crediting offer. This never credited (eMusic). This morning, I did another instantly crediting offer (Overnight Genius) and this has not yet credited either.

I know that it's usually the affiliates' faults for non-crediting offer completions, but I've had 3 different people try to sign up between yesterday and today, and they are all competent traders, and they even did offers that I've done before and gotten credit instantly (within 5 minutes) for in the past, but none of them have received credit either.

Is there maybe something wrong with this actualy site, maybe not getting proper word from these companies that the offer was completed or something like that??

It's very frustrating!

jwwws

25-10-2007 20:39:03

Overnight Genius didn't credit right away for me either but I signed up for that offer on Giftmonkey...(

finsfan07

25-10-2007 22:24:21

I did emusic about 4 days ago. I read it takes 7-8 days to credit, so wait patiently. I would give you a link, but its a thread to another Forum and i dont wanna get in trouble for spamming or whatever. And emusic took 2 days for them to make my account lol. Karma please thx lol

jeagle82

26-10-2007 10:29:50

Thanks for your responses. Karma sent over to ya finsfan07. It just says Same Day Crediting for eMusic on Trainn's site, so that's why I was wondering. It took them almost 2 days to create my account too! I guess they are just super slow with processing everything.

Plus, I'm not very happy with it. You hardly can find ANY popular songs. They're all either obscure artists no one has ever heard of, or they are karaoke versions of popular songs. LOL. wow.

floorsoup

27-10-2007 06:43:08

My referrals and I have been having problems with crediting on this site, actually all train sites, very slow credit or no credit at all. There are still some instant crediting offers I just think the crediting time on the trainn site is inaccurate some sites take a lot longer to credit then they say they do.
I did the buildabear offer on yourps34free I realise that is a slower crediting offer but when 3 weeks later I had not recieved an email or a charge from build a bear I called them and they said they did not have an account for me. A week after that they billed me so probably not trainns fault but really wierd.

samz465

27-10-2007 08:32:30

Personally, I've never had a problem with crediting on Trainn sites, however recently I've noticed a spike in "problems with crediting" posts.
I'm not too sure why since the crediting process is almost completely automated. The only main spot for a mistake to occur is a user end mistake. Still, most people don't believe they made a mistake though so.
Just be sure you're following all the steps to crediting and hope for the best.

Also, somethin4nothin posted that he came out with a new program that he claims will insure greater chance of crediting.
The post can be found here
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=69873

Hope I've helped a bit.

-Samad

Jeremiah1218

27-10-2007 10:08:16

I've never had problems with Trainn sites either with crediting for the most part...I know the eMusic offer never credited for me but I didn't complete it for Trainn it was a different network. Maybe thats just a bad offer.

Samz have you tried out that program yet, or has anyone? That would be a nice tool if it works flawlessly or at least most of the time...would help a lot when trying to get new people started as well.

finsfan07

27-10-2007 16:00:28

[quotee8d2508de2="jeagle82"]Thanks for your responses. Karma sent over to ya finsfan07. It just says Same Day Crediting for eMusic on Trainn's site, so that's why I was wondering. It took them almost 2 days to create my account too! I guess they are just super slow with processing everything.

Plus, I'm not very happy with it. You hardly can find ANY popular songs. They're all either obscure artists no one has ever heard of, or they are karaoke versions of popular songs. LOL. wow.[/quotee8d2508de2]
I must agree there music selection kinda sucks, but after searching i download 3 good bands and there latest CD's. Bands i downloaded (full newest CD)
From Autumn to Ashes
Alexisonfire
A Static Lullaby
I put them in order from which Bands CD i like the most.

randomactionhero

29-10-2007 17:54:59

i did the emusic offer on flashipods4free.com, it never went through. I eventually had to reset my password and re-register with them. I sent a missing credit request. The referrer got my credit card info and e-mail address, so who knows.

jeagle82

30-10-2007 07:15:07

All these missing credits for people completing the eMusic offer has me extremely worried! I submitted an MCR yesterday, so I expect to hear something within the next 2 weeks. Hopefully it will be good news, but now I'm doubting it.

randomactionhero

30-10-2007 08:52:17

There have been more than a few offers that I have completed lately that have had me really worried. Vacation Passport and Value Plus were both extremely dissapointing. No credit, no confirm e-mail but they took my $1.95 for a trial fee...

usaswim

31-10-2007 18:07:06

Yes, eMusic is an offer that is very tough to credit on. Many people have complained about the slow crediting on that offer. It was instant on eAuction, though.