Problems w/ an advertiser. Script Error on their site.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=67992

CrazyFoool

09-08-2007 22:00:00

Hi,

I signed up for zoeta weigh lose pills. After submitting my credit card information, i was sent back to the previous page. There was an error, but it wasn't a creditcard error. it was a script error so i tried to submit my card again, but it said it was a duplicate. So I went to check the balance on my card online and saw that the transaction went through, and that there was a hold on my CC for the S/H amount from that company. Since there was an error on the page, i never got to the next page. Is there anyway I can resolve this so that I get credit? If that company is doing this maliciously, thats definitely fraudulant.

I even have the email confirmation they sent me. =/

babetran

10-08-2007 08:42:29

Most likely you won't get credit for it. Did u receive the confirmation email for this order? If so, you can try to talk to Trainn and see you can submit it for credit. But importantly, don't cancel the order yet just because you can't get credit. )

CrazyFoool

10-08-2007 09:01:41

[quote86a96c6748="babetran"]Most likely you won't get credit for it. Did u receive the confirmation email for this order? If so, you can try to talk to Trainn and see you can submit it for credit. But importantly, don't cancel the order yet just because you can't get credit. )[/quote86a96c6748]

yup, i got an email from zoeta to confirm the order. I'm new here and that was one of my "trades"...my concern is that i dont want to look like a bad trader as well as not getting credit for something I did.

suunto

10-08-2007 21:27:03

Zoeta sucks, i have completed offer and received email confirmation, no credit
Stay away from Zoeta

CrazyFoool

10-08-2007 22:50:34

[quotea58b5e9403="suunto"]Zoeta sucks, i have completed offer and received email confirmation, no credit
Stay away from Zoeta[/quotea58b5e9403]

=/