Credit Card Gift Card question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=67739

llee8820

04-08-2007 12:53:25

Hi, I completed the Wii website and was thinking about doing another. However, while doing the Wii website, I used my bank card and several problems occurred. Apparently, my information was stolen and was inappropriately charged. After a long fight, I eventually had it all fixed.
I still want to do a couple more offers, but I just don't want to go through all that hassle again. I was wondering, instead of using my bank card, what if I used one of those credit card gift cards. I have a friend said that he bought a Lasalle bank gift card, but he said that some offers wouldn't accept his card. I saw a couple credit cards gift cards at Kroger and was wondering if anyone had any past experience with them?
Do they work well with the offers? Thank you.

finsfan07

04-08-2007 22:42:47

[quote8251af424b="llee8820"]Hi, I completed the Wii website and was thinking about doing another. However, while doing the Wii website, I used my bank card and several problems occurred. Apparently, my information was stolen and was inappropriately charged. After a long fight, I eventually had it all fixed.
I still want to do a couple more offers, but I just don't want to go through all that hassle again. I was wondering, instead of using my bank card, what if I used one of those credit card gift cards. I have a friend said that he bought a Lasalle bank gift card, but he said that some offers wouldn't accept his card. I saw a couple credit cards gift cards at Kroger and was wondering if anyone had any past experience with them?
Do they work well with the offers? Thank you.[/quote8251af424b]

Your not allowed to use gift cards, or youll be banned. You can use a paypal debit card though.