offers?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66383

laurelgrl20

11-07-2007 18:36:47

I've been having a lot of trouble with their ultima patch and alura white offers, they both overcharged me, the first one charged me $50 and the other one $150, I know I didn't go past the trial period and I couldn't get ahold of alura white at their given phone number, does anybody know of any offers on this site that credits instantly or some that won't overcharge you? I would appreciate the help

zr2152

11-07-2007 18:40:24

[quoteaa345a4af7="laurelgrl20"]I've been having a lot of trouble with their ultima patch and alura white offers, they both overcharged me, the first one charged me $50 and the other one $150, I know I didn't go past the trial period and I couldn't get ahold of alura white at their given phone number, does anybody know of any offers on this site that credits instantly or some that won't overcharge you? I would appreciate the help[/quoteaa345a4af7]

ultima patch...worked fine for me.

I did alura on another site and didnt have a problem with it.

Im not sure as to why they are charging you.

Offers that I like to do are essential living and blockbuster. Those credited easy for me and didnt over charge me. Blockbuster was nice cause I got a ton of movies.

laurelgrl20

11-07-2007 18:42:50

thanks, I like blockbuster, the only way I could get ahold of alura white to cancel was to email them, I guess they were going to try and charge me $150 for their trial