Wtf is up with this company?!?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66356

mcgrom

11-07-2007 11:50:01

I have done 2 of thier sites so far my experiences have been great so far almost instantly credited on both sites yourps34free.com and yourfreeiphone.com no problems, but here is my predicament, I have referred 5 members to both sites in total all but 1 has chosen an instant offer this is over 3 days ago and I have not be credited for any of them. Anyone having the same issue or any answers? Thanks in advance.

nomadant

11-07-2007 12:02:14

Yep, did the Overnight Genious offer on July 3rd on yourfreeiphone.com, said it would credit within same day and it didn't. Here I am, submitted a manual credit request yesterday so we'll see how that goes. So, my one and only experience with there site has not been great so far.

mcgrom

12-07-2007 06:42:47

I have put in a support ticket myself. I have read on other forums crediting for referals has take over a month! Well see what comes up i'll post my results when I get a reply back.

dmorris68

12-07-2007 06:48:55

Instant offers aren't always instant, and that holds true for ANY site. Trainn can sometimes be a bit slow to credit in my experience, but they do eventually come through.

Chrscott22

12-07-2007 06:49:30

I had a similar thing happen to me on iPhones. Tell them all to go to My Account>Click History and see what it says. Me and a few of my referrals have had our offers confirmed in "click history" but it didn't show as green on our progress pages for a few days.

mcgrom

12-07-2007 06:51:27

Ahh very nice to know! I will do that.

mcgrom

12-07-2007 10:03:18

I have asked everyone to do so on my lists and they are telling me they have not been credited so either the companies they are affiliated with are not giving credit where credit is due or something else entirely (I won't point fingers). My advice to TRAINN is check with all your companies because there is at least 1 company I know of that they are offering that is not giving credit and thats grant mentor.

Elsie82271

12-07-2007 10:43:22

Geez, I can't even get the site to load....

Took me almost 10 minutes just to get to the support ticket!!!!

mcgrom

12-07-2007 10:55:58

Yeah the site can be a little slow at times. Possible due to the large numbers of visitors they get, sounds like they need a better host.

nomadant

12-07-2007 11:48:49

Overnight Genious is another offer that does not credit for them.

mcgrom

13-07-2007 05:33:12

Well I have nothing more bad to say about this company, I put in a support ticket and he answered in less than a day, Credited me where credit was due. I take back all the things I said I am truly impressed buy the support that was given thanks TRAINN!

nomadant

13-07-2007 08:38:28

Wish I had just as much luck as you.

Elsie82271

13-07-2007 17:11:10

Me too. They told me that they had nothing do do with crediting and could not help me...We'll see what they say when I submit for a manual credit on Monday...

krayf

13-07-2007 18:52:50

I didn't receive credit for an offer I did on yourfreeiphone.... waited the seven days, submitted Manual Credit request and was given credit right away. Trainn will do everything it can people, but it is up to the advertisers to provide credit! Keep that in mind!

Trainn is an awesome network! Be happy that they are one of the few networks that still allow manual credit requests!! Good luck with getting your credits.... Trainn has always pulled through for me and my refs!

Sweetmama

13-07-2007 23:25:11

Trainn is an awesome network! Be happy that they are one of the few networks that still allow manual credit requests!! Good luck with getting your credits.... Trainn has always pulled through for me and my refs!

I agree with Krayf. Even when it's slower than usual, it's still better than most sites out there. If you're having problems with Trainn, you may be in for a world of hurt with some others out there... Good luck!