I'm having a credit problem..

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66247

hutchmansaw

09-07-2007 19:31:09

Hi, I signed up for my first trainn site the other day and it went flawlessly. Today I was trying to trade green for green again with 2 people and I completed to class A offers and they were supposedly instant. My progress on those pages still show that I haven't done anything, but I have the emails to prove I did.

What should I do?

Oh and all the TRAINN sites were loading INCREDIBLY slow for me today...

Thanks for any info on the matter!

kidd2108

09-07-2007 20:13:43

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=41256

That might help.

hutchmansaw

09-07-2007 20:25:21

Yeah I have been clearing cookies everytime I complete an offer.

mcgrom

11-07-2007 15:46:38

He actually did the trade with me and It has bee 4 days with 3 different people getting credit and going green its been a huge hastle and I wish Trainn would fix this, I personally when signed up my approval was almost instant so I have mixed feelings about the company. I get approved fast but reffering people and them getting credit is 100x slower.

nomadant

11-07-2007 15:58:02

Crediting, as far as I'm concerned is horrible. Overnight Genious never credited for me in seven days so I sent in a manual credit request and we'll see what happens with that.

Rfvgyhn

11-07-2007 19:27:05

I still haven't received credit for 00Inks. I sent in a manual request and its been almost two weeks in business days. I plan on sending a support ticket tonight though.

hutchmansaw

12-07-2007 09:42:56

[quote9b6199a491="mcgrom"]He actually did the trade with me and It has bee 4 days with 3 different people getting credit and going green its been a huge hastle and I wish Trainn would fix this, I personally when signed up my approval was almost instant so I have mixed feelings about the company. I get approved fast but reffering people and them getting credit is 100x slower.[/quote9b6199a491]

Yeah when I intially signed up for 360elite4free I did stamps and the credit went through instantly... But I did one for mcgrom and one of someone on A4F. Cleared cookies both times and they were both "instant" credits. I thought this would have been easy with the reputation that TRAINN has but it becomes a huge hassle if credit doesn't go though. Especially having to wait a week before you can even make trainn aware of it, and then wait I don't know how long before you get the credit. I've heard some people say a day or so and I've read some say they have been waiting close to a month. So it becomes very inconvenient when an instant turns into netflix credit time or longer. I understand that trainn has to go back and investigate it and all, but it does get somewhat irritating. But, I'm sure it is for trainn as well.

Edit I guess we have the frauders to thank for this...

Elsie82271

12-07-2007 09:55:50

Well, I'm on day three waiting for my credit. I offers with them b/c the seemed to have such a good reputation on both the forums I am on. But, low and behold, I finally do a site for them, and my credit gets screwed up.

Unfortunately, the green I am waiting on for TraInn will hold up my completion of another site, as this was a green4green and the partner is the third person in my line.....

mcgrom

12-07-2007 09:59:15

Yeah i hear it can take up to 2 weeks for credit to get pushed through manually it really sucks I just wish it didn't have to be like this.

AMoore913

13-07-2007 07:07:50

Hutch got credit!

His trade was w/me on A4F, but it finally went through! Thanks trainn!

mcgrom

13-07-2007 07:10:04

He went green after I had put a support ticket in with TRAINN took less than a day to respond and all was cleared up thanks TRAINN!

hutchmansaw

13-07-2007 07:54:23

stun Yeah got them both in the same day! Thanks TRAINN for the quick response!! woot