need a little help, im new to all of this :/

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=63774

kain wolf

04-06-2007 23:24:23

ok, i was referred by someone a couple of days ago, i made an account, i selected a referral account type, and i completed a offer, i got the video professor offer, because its something i accualy need, and it said Instant Credit, but when i completed it 4 hours have passed, still nothing, i tryed a different offer, the stamps one, but that didn't work either, i also tryed to reefer someone but its not showing up, ill call them today to see if they did sign up like they said, (i referred my friend because he was interested)

i don't know if this is normal, but i'm a little worried, please help a newbie out

thanks in advance

moviemadnessman

04-06-2007 23:30:37

Sometimes offers can take a while to credit (I know; people ask me all the time). However, "Instant" offers are not always that, and can still day a day (or slightly longer) to credit. Also, those two offers have been hit or miss for most users, so it isn't necessarily something that you did wrong.

As to your referral, check with them to see if they signed up with your link, and if they claim they did, tell them not to do any offers and to submit a support ticket asking to be moved under you. Also, make sure they signed up for your site with your link, and didn't click "Change prize" ... like, you want them to do DVDRecorder4free, but they changed their prize to a wii (Which is a different site). I had a friend who did something like that to me, so that's a possibility, too.

All in all, I wouldn't worry yet about the offers not being credited. But keep in mind that if you don't get confirmation emails, then you won't be able to file for missing credit if you need to. I hope you get everything worked out.

tylerc

05-06-2007 05:19:35

Trainn won't move anyone under him.