checking account

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=60660

laurelwm

25-04-2007 19:24:03

Hi,

My daughter has accounts on several Trainn sites. Her internet is down and probably will be for a while. She wanted me to ask if it is ok to check her accounts from a public computer like a library, if she is only checking and not signing up or anything. All of her offers are already done, but she may need to put in a missing credit on one. Can that be done from a public computer also??

Thanks,
Laurel

Xplic1T

26-04-2007 00:26:17

you should be fine mate, just dont complete any offers @ the library, transcendant being the way they are might figure it out its a library and not make that green count, just do things the fair way and you should be fine.

- Xplic1T

Trainn-Alan

26-04-2007 13:51:52

They can login and check their account, but to avoid any issues, everything else should be held off until they are able to reaccess the sites from her home or where ever she was pursuing the site from.

Alan

laurelwm

26-04-2007 18:48:20

So, does that mean she should not put in her missing credit request?? It is looking like it may be months before her internet is back up, and she is afraid that will be too late.

Thanks,
Laurel

stueybaby17

26-04-2007 19:45:21

[quote13ed6fd7cf="laurelwm"]So, does that mean she should not put in her missing credit request?? It is looking like it may be months before her internet is back up, and she is afraid that will be too late.

Thanks,
Laurel[/quote13ed6fd7cf]

Months. . . Wow. That sucks.

She shouldn't have any problems if she finds a non-public computer that the trainn site had not been done on before. I base this off of the fact that user accounts are not subject to only having 1 IP address as long as there is only 1 account per IP address.

But I would check with trainn first.

laurelwm

27-04-2007 05:11:42

[quote70c9e1da91="stueybaby17"]
She shouldn't have any problems if she finds a non-public computer that the trainn site had not been done on before. I base this off of the fact that user accounts are not subject to only having 1 IP address as long as there is only 1 account per IP address.

But I would check with trainn first.[/quote70c9e1da91]

Yah, I'm just not sure where she can find a non-public computer that she can get on to them from. She obviously can't do it from my house, and most of her friends don't have internet (weird as that sounds). She can check them from the library (according to Trainn-Alan), but there are two that she needs to put missing credit requests in on.

Please, Alan, is there some way that she can put these missing credit requests in without getting in trouble??

Thanks,
Laurel

Trainn-Alan

27-04-2007 20:16:05

laurelwm, check your PM's.

Alan

laurelwm

28-04-2007 16:33:26

Thanks Alan, you've been a great help.

Laurel