Can my referal's account be unlocked if they do something?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57435

bbrs

21-03-2007 18:17:01

I have one referal who completed three trainn sites for me and it seemed valid. However, thier account was locked when I was going through approval for flashipods4free.com. Consequently, on my other two sites the same person's account was locked. Is there any way my referal can correct this problem when it is "locked" or does locked mean it is very clear they were trying to fraud the system and in NO way can be unlocked?

My email= I signed up with is email=brettsmithip@yahoo.combrettsmithip@yahoo.com I signed up with is email=brettsmithip@yahoo.combrettsmithip@yahoo.com/email (for all the sites I am signed up to, flashipods4free.com, yourps34free.com, and yournintendowii4free.com). Is there a way you can check why my referal's accounts were locked?

I am wondering if I should stop waiting for this person to respond to me and just get a new referal so I can finnaly have money again.

Thanks

Trainn-Alan

21-03-2007 18:48:53

The person is a major scammer who did the same thing to numerous people. All of their accounts were closed and will not be re-opened so you will need to find a replacement.

Alan

bbrs

21-03-2007 18:54:39

That isn't good. Do you know if there is any way I may file a complaint with paypal to try and get my money back? I put in the subject what site it was for and that it was a service.

stueybaby17

21-03-2007 19:17:47

Look up the transaction and click on details. then there is a link there to click to file a claim.

ricopet

21-03-2007 20:25:10

I did a trade with someone on yourfreevideoipods. Is that the same person as bbrs was talking about?

bbrs

21-03-2007 20:26:51

The person's username is ellenleone26.

ricopet

21-03-2007 20:29:26

yep. she did it to me too. wow, she was good. i requested my money to be returned to me through paypal. is there anything else that should be done?