reunion.com question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57238

bradjeltema

19-03-2007 19:20:48

do i have to register for the premium service? or just the free service?

krayf

20-03-2007 16:56:48

good question...... signed up for the free service and have not received credit yet (only been 10 days though)

condra

20-03-2007 17:25:04

what offer is this? i haven't seen it lol

laurelwm

20-03-2007 18:47:15

I signed up for the free service (although the free one doesn't get you much !!)

Had to file a missing credit request and haven't gotten a response yet, but still hoping.

Laurel

krayf

03-04-2007 16:51:11

I still haven't gotten credit for this offer........ it never stated you had to sign up for the premium service but I'm started to wonder what is going on. Anybody get credit for this offer yet?

laurelwm

03-04-2007 17:21:59

I filed for missing credit on 3/5 and opened a support ticket the other day. They responded that I would not get credit, because I did not sign up for the Premium membership. I pointed out to them that the requirements listed do NOT say anything about the Premium membership, copied & pasted from the offers page.

We'll see what they say to that. I'll let you know.

Laurel

krayf

04-04-2007 20:05:58

[quoteec7aa924be="laurelwm"]I filed for missing credit on 3/5 and opened a support ticket the other day. They responded that I would not get credit, because I did not sign up for the Premium membership. I pointed out to them that the requirements listed do NOT say anything about the Premium membership, copied & pasted from the offers page.

We'll see what they say to that. I'll let you know.

Laurel[/quoteec7aa924be]

yeah.... that was exactly the way I read/understood it. Please let me know as I feel bad I'm having to make a trader wait this long for my green!

laurelwm

04-04-2007 20:08:21

I have checked again, and my support ticket is still unanswered. Hopefully tomorrow.

I'll argue this one - I did what they said I had to do and should be credited. If the requirement was for the Premium membership it needed to say so.

Laurel

laurelwm

05-04-2007 04:41:09

I have received an answer to my support ticket. Trainn says

"I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and confusion of the vague listing. Unfortunately, Reunion.com will only provide credit to us upon users registering for the premium membership which in-turn means that we can only provide credit to you for registering the premium membership."

They have changed the requirement on the listing now to say "premium membership", but I am still arguing the point with them that I did what it asked when I clicked it, and should get credit for that. It is not my fault they had a "vague listing". We'll see if I actually get anywhere with it............

Laurel

papillon

06-04-2007 21:55:31

Looks like I'm going to have an issue with this offer too....... x

As a 'noob,' I have not yet encountered a situation like this.

Can anyone give me some advice on what to do so that I don't go screw up the person that referred me? Can I go back into the freebie site and do another offer to offset [probably] losing this one?

Ugh.......

Thanks in advance.

krayf

07-04-2007 07:12:57

[quotec1a02640f2="papillon"]Looks like I'm going to have an issue with this offer too....... x

As a 'noob,' I have not yet encountered a situation like this.

Can anyone give me some advice on what to do so that I don't go screw up the person that referred me? Can I go back into the freebie site and do another offer to offset [probably] losing this one?

Ugh.......

Thanks in advance.[/quotec1a02640f2]

Yes, you can always do another offer...... I would check with the other trader to see where he/she is at with their greens first though. If you are their first ref then you have some time to try and get the credit. This offer was free though so you are not out any money.... you could just do another offer to get paid right away lol It's really up to you unless the other trader put a time restriction on when the trade needed to be completed. Communication is the key.....

papillon

07-04-2007 08:54:40

I thought I posted a 'Thank You' earlier, but I don't see it.

So THANK YOU! I appreciate your response, and feel much relieved that I can 'make up' the missing portion of the credit.

Take care,
Papillon

laurelwm

07-04-2007 13:56:15

Trainn has replied to my support ticket and has credited me for this offer. Thank you, Trainn.

Laurel

krayf

08-04-2007 13:07:45

Me too....... yes thank you TRAINN. I do see it does state on the offer you must sign up for the Premium membership to get the credit. It did NOT state this until very recently.

IMO..... only TRAINN will provide you this kind of service! Thanks again!

frediggy

09-04-2007 22:20:48

I also got credit for this offer after submitting a credit request.