only verified paypal?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55578

nytrate

02-03-2007 14:29:14

Does trainn only pay to verified paypal?

I ask because I recently took my bank accnt link off my paypal account until I get a new bank. Plus, I was having trouble with an ebay dispute.

Right now I have it with a debit card on there. Is that enough?

I'm not sure what the status is of a paypal account registered with a debit card (and confirming the digits on the bank statement)....is that considered verified or enough so to get trainn payouts?

thanks. I know we can get checks too, but I plan on using it to buy something online anyways.

CorpRebel

05-03-2007 12:24:12

[quote84d25b217d="nytrate"]Does trainn only pay to verified paypal?

I ask because I recently took my bank accnt link off my paypal account until I get a new bank. Plus, I was having trouble with an ebay dispute.

Right now I have it with a debit card on there. Is that enough?

I'm not sure what the status is of a paypal account registered with a debit card (and confirming the digits on the bank statement)....is that considered verified or enough so to get trainn payouts?

thanks. I know we can get checks too, but I plan on using it to buy something online anyways.[/quote84d25b217d]

You probably should contact Trainn support also for thier side of it BUT you can only be PayPal Verified IF (from PayPal's support page)

lililililililililililililililili
Q - How can I become Verified without adding my bank account?

A - There are two ways to get Verified

Add and confirm your bank account.

Get approved for a PayPal Plus Credit Card. To apply for a PayPal Plus Credit Card, click the Plus Card link at the bottom of any PayPal page.

lilililililililililililililililili

Soooo ... You HAVE to have a bank account (savings or checking) added to become PayPal Verified. Just having a regular credit card attached doesn't count.

Most sites I've come across seem to require one be PP verified. Another part of fraud prevention.

Good Luck! wink

Rick aka CorpRebel 8)

JordanE

05-03-2007 23:01:21

I don't know if they've changed anything. But i've gotten like 5 payments from them in the past to an account that olny has a debit card linked to it.

laurelwm

06-03-2007 05:07:20

But your debit card is linked to your bank account. That might do it. I know when I wanted to verify my PayPal I had to add my bank account information - it didn't have anything to do with my credit card. But I never tried taking it back off - do they un-verify you???

I'd check with both PayPal and Trainn before you click "Order".

Laurel

ghstlegacy17

06-03-2007 07:54:16

My friend just finished a Trainn site and they told him to verify his paypal account.

manOFice

06-03-2007 08:00:12

They paid my unverified account once but I couldn't accept the payment cuz i wasn't verified, alls I can say is I've now been verified since that.