First Post here and a few questions

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55215

chixdigit

26-02-2007 21:33:40

Hello all and let me say this is a nice site you have here. This is my first time doing one of these offers and I had a few questions. I started my first one with nintendo wii. I completed 12 offers but 3 of them that said instant have not posted to my account. Now I did read the FAQ's and I know to wait the 7 days and then file a claim but my question is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Also on the last offer I completed after I clicked submit the next page that would have been the confirmation page never loaded it just froze. I left it up for an hour just to be sure but nothing so what can I do about that?

The last question I have is I chose the paypal cash option now which email address do they send it to? The one listed in your account info or after you are complete do you have a form to fill out with where to send the cash?

Like I stated above this is my first time with one of these and once my 3 offers post I will be complete so I am a little anxious to see how this turns out from reading on here it all sounds good but I of course want to see for my self. ) Thanks for having me on the site and for any input you can give on these questions. Look forward to contributing to the community. P

condra

26-02-2007 21:35:39

wait....you did 12 offers? what for? is this a DIY site and I don't know about it? or do you mean you did 12 offers at different networks?

GiftOrb

26-02-2007 21:42:02

[quoteabced3a33a="condra"]wait....you did 12 offers? what for? is this a DIY site and I don't know about it? or do you mean you did 12 offers at different networks?[/quoteabced3a33a]

You can choose points or referals when you sign up for any trainn site. If you choose points, it will be a DIY site.

condra

26-02-2007 21:51:54

[quote65f4af7b5f="TimmyWangy"][quote65f4af7b5f="condra"]wait....you did 12 offers? what for? is this a DIY site and I don't know about it? or do you mean you did 12 offers at different networks?[/quote65f4af7b5f]

You can choose points or referals when you sign up for any trainn site. If you choose points, it will be a DIY site.[/quote65f4af7b5f]

LOL. me very tired, that explains the complete blank

thanks

and please ignore my question

8)

moviemadnessman

26-02-2007 21:53:41

Sometimes things that say they are 'Instant Offers' have trouble crediting. If it hasn't credited after 7 business days, feel free to file a No Credit support ticket, where you'll provide the confirmation email that you received from the offer site (as opposed to the trainn site). Then just wait for their response.

Also, I think if you choose Paypal, they will ask for it when you are approved and submit for the prize [I think you put it in the Notes section when you are submitting].

Hope this helps you, and welcome to the forum.