Approval Denied

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54100

stueybaby17

15-02-2007 08:42:36

So I completed 3 trainn sites with the help of my relatives. And pretty much the same relatives did all the sites. I had one site approved, and the other 2 denied? Can I not have the same refs for the sites or something?

It could be something with logging in, but that wouldn't make sense to me either. I did log in at my relatives houses to show them what the site was like and see if they were interrested, and also to get my referal link to give to them. But it's not like I walked them through it, they did different offers.

And last I knew there was no problem with logging in on a friends computer, even if they were doing the site, as long as nothing was persued from that IP address. I even got an email from trainn confirming that.

And another thing that gets me is that one of the sites were approved but not the others?

I submitted a support ticket to see what is going on. I'm just a little bummed out that this happended. I hope it all get straightened out.

gmario

15-02-2007 09:25:46

well u obviously cant have the same people over and over and over you know

stueybaby17

15-02-2007 10:28:02

[quote04d9d1eac5="gmario"]well u obviously cant have the same people over and over and over you know[/quote04d9d1eac5]

Why not? The companies are still gettting their business, Trainn is still having their offers completed? I did not read anywhere in the terms of service that that was a violation of the terms?

JennyWren

15-02-2007 10:52:29

Did some of your refs go red? If so, you need to find out why those specific people went red on those specific sites.

stueybaby17

15-02-2007 11:04:55

[quoteedff0058e7="JennyWren"]Did some of your refs go red? If so, you need to find out why those specific people went red on those specific sites.[/quoteedff0058e7]

On one site no refs went red. On the other two sites all my refs went red but one. I found it weird that they all went red though. Maybe like 1 or two but all but 1 on two sites.

It's just seems weird to me. I wish trainns customer support was a little quicker so I could find out and try to rectify the situation or let me refs know what to do to fix it.

gmario

15-02-2007 11:27:43

Oh if they went redd then i dunno, i thought yur account just got denied out of the blue, maybe yur reffs did something wrong? submit a ticket to find out

stueybaby17

15-02-2007 11:37:17

[quote3dc8f14790="gmario"]Oh if they went redd then i dunno, i thought yur account just got denied out of the blue, maybe yur reffs did something wrong? submit a ticket to find out[/quote3dc8f14790]

I did submit a ticket right away. But I was just looking for maybies (how would you spell that) from other people.

I think it odd that I had all 5 refs do one site without doing something wrong and then all 5 doing two other sites wrong.

synix

15-02-2007 11:42:53

seeing as how they're your relatives trainn might think you walked em through..did your relatives do the exact SAME offers?

DRay9911

15-02-2007 11:47:37

of course there isn't going to be a problem with the first site you complete with those referrals - at that point they are all first timers.

but if all 5 showed up on 2nd and 3rd accounts, that has "bad news" written all over it.

even though i read your initial post, i'm sure it has something to do with the offers that were signed up to.

i have another idea, but i'll hold that one back for now

be sure to update us once you hear back from TRAINN, they don't just randomly put people on hold.

-dan

stueybaby17

15-02-2007 11:50:35

[quote45ae2c58f0="synix"]seeing as how they're your relatives trainn might think you walked em through..did your relatives do the exact SAME offers?[/quote45ae2c58f0]

I'm not even sure of exactly what offers they did on what sites. I was at their house when they did the offers, but I just showed them the site and gave them the link. I didn't really pay attention to what they did. I didn't want to be standing over them pushing them to get it done while they were doing me a favor.

So I really doubt that they did all the same offers, it would be pretty low odds of them doing all the same ones on all the same sites. A few may be the same because there arn't a ton of offer (although there are a few) and some obviously stand out as an easy site to do and almost call out to be done.

stueybaby17

15-02-2007 11:52:56

[quotef79a30d497="DRay9911"]of course there isn't going to be a problem with the first site you complete with those referrals - at that point they are all first timers.

but if all 5 showed up on 2nd and 3rd accounts, that has "bad news" written all over it.

even though i read your initial post, i'm sure it has something to do with the offers that were signed up to.

i have another idea, but i'll hold that one back for now

be sure to update us once you hear back from TRAINN, they don't just randomly put people on hold.

-dan[/quotef79a30d497]

I dont know why there is anything wrong with having people help me complete the sites? It's not in the TOS that I can't do that, is it?

What is your other idea?

And I'm going to update when I hear back from trainn. What is the usual time for this type of support ticket?

kidd2108

15-02-2007 12:12:25

[quotefd81e6121c="stueybaby17"]

It could be something with logging in, but that wouldn't make sense to me either. I did log in at my relatives houses to show them what the site was like and see if they were interrested, and also to get my referal link to give to them. But it's not like I walked them through it, they did different offers.

And last I knew there was no problem with logging in on a friends computer, even if they were doing the site, as long as nothing was persued from that IP address. I even got an email from trainn confirming that.
[/quotefd81e6121c]

You just admitted what you did wrong. You can have the same refs for all your sites...Trainn does not care, as long as they dont fraud or go red. What you did wrong was logging in from your relatives house. Thats usually a no-no for all freebie sites no matter what because there are now two accounts coming from the same IP. Even tough you did not pursue the site...your relatives did. The big problem is that it appears as two accounts from the same ip.

condra

15-02-2007 12:19:01

ok you got me confused i think he only logged in to his existing account to show the others how to do it, how it looks like, etc. he created his account before and just showed them..

or maybe i am wrong?

angelwld125

15-02-2007 12:28:09

[quote1f831e470f="condra"]ok you got me confused i think he only logged in to his existing account to show the others how to do it, how it looks like, etc. he created his account before and just showed them..

or maybe i am wrong?[/quote1f831e470f]

Even though he created his account before, he still can't log in anywhere else from a different computer because they track the IP address from every computer you use. That's why they say not to use public computers on any freebie site or aol because the IP addresses always change.

I had some of the same people do 4-5 of my Trainn sites and never had a problem. This is the only computer I use and never log in to even look at my status from another computer.

stueybaby17

15-02-2007 12:30:11

[quote4c5107e456="condra"]ok you got me confused i think he only logged in to his existing account to show the others how to do it, how it looks like, etc. he created his account before and just showed them..

or maybe i am wrong?[/quote4c5107e456]

Condra is correct on what happened here. I did not sign up for a site or anything, I just logged into an existing account. Which I believe is allowed by trainn. If anybody knows if this isn't allowed let me know, but I thought that it was. It's also in the help guide here that it is usually allowed but you should check with the company first.

I know 123stuffforfree does not currently have the software to allow that (dave is working with a programmer to get that fixed) but I believe trainn allows it.

I didn't realize my exact phrasing the when I asked this of trainn a week or two ago.

My computer at school is broken and i won't be going home for
a few weeks. i'm anxious to submit for approval as soon as i get enough
refs. i was just wondering if it will mess anything up if i submit for
approval on a public computer. i'm not doing any offers, or signing up,
i'm just submitting for approval. and possibly ordering. depending on how
long before i go home. also it's not gonna affect anything now that i'm
using a friends computer to check my accounts and stuff right?

Response.
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

As long as you would only be submitting your account for review and possibly
placing your order from that location, it would not cause a problem.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again should you have any further
questions!

J.M.

So it's not the exact situation that I thought but it still leads me to believe that I am allowed to sign onto my account from a computer that a ref has used.

stueybaby17

15-02-2007 12:39:00

[quotea99a79405c="FIPG FAQ"]Q. CAN I LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT AT A FRIENDS HOUSE?
A. Yes. Usually this is not a problem, as long as you are only checking the status of your account, and not referring anyone or signing up again. If you have concerns about this then simply open up a support ticket on the site in question and ask Customer Service to clarify the situation for you, before you do so.?[/quotea99a79405c]

I guess I read that a little wrong and I might not allowed to sign into my account on the same computer as a ref.

If that is the reason do you think Trainn can work with me on that?

edit but also that still doesn't quite make sense because I thought I logged in just to get my referal link for the site I got approved for

condra

15-02-2007 12:44:21

no, i think that that is not it, just wait for their answer... do your refs know why they are on hold?

stueybaby17

15-02-2007 12:49:49

[quote3b748b5b31="condra"]no, i think that that is not it, just wait for their answer... do your refs know why they are on hold?[/quote3b748b5b31]

Yeah I guess i'll have to.

I didn't ask them, but
Honestly, with the exception of my girlfriend who wanted to complete the Wii site, my refs dont care. They just did it to help me out.

They don't really know much about the whole program and referals and stuff, so I dont' think they would. I just explained what I was doing and they asked a couple of questions, wanted to see what it looked like first, and told me they would help me by doing an offer.

JennyWren

15-02-2007 13:52:02

Are you sure than none of your refs did the same offer on different sites?

stueybaby17

15-02-2007 13:53:36

[quote8151a1a535="JennyWren"]Are you sure than none of your refs did the same offer on different sites?[/quote8151a1a535]

I told them not to, and I dont' think every singe one did.

Captain All That

15-02-2007 14:23:30

Dude... just looking at it from they're perspective... and from everything you've said thus far... I would have to say I don't totally believe your story.

Looking at your trade history you seem to know your way around these sites pretty good so you were well aware of the rules. The Rules posted here tells you where you can and can't log into accounts from and if you logged into your account to simply copy your ref ID, and you did it on a computer where a ref turned around and used said ID and registered to complete an offer... you pretty much brought this upon yourself.

FreeIpodGuide has rules posted on their homepage and that is a huge no-no. I'm sorry this is happening to you. I would just be happy that you're getting one gift.

I hope it all works out for you though.

stueybaby17

15-02-2007 14:40:00

I don't care if you believe me or not.

That is what happened and I dont' understand why it's so horrible of me to log into my account to show someone the site before they do it.

I'm just gonna wait to see what trainn has to say.

gmario

15-02-2007 15:21:47

you cant do that, because its going to show that the accounts have the same ip

kidd2108

15-02-2007 18:44:54

[quote987c73a6f2="stueybaby17"][quote987c73a6f2="FIPG FAQ"]Q. CAN I LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT AT A FRIENDS HOUSE?
A. Yes. Usually this is not a problem, [b987c73a6f2]as long as you are only checking the status of your account, and not referring anyone or signing up again.[/b987c73a6f2] If you have concerns about this then simply open up a support ticket on the site in question and ask Customer Service to clarify the situation for you, before you do so.?[/quote987c73a6f2]

I guess I read that a little wrong and I might not allowed to sign into my account on the same computer as a ref.

If that is the reason do you think Trainn can work with me on that?

edit but also that still doesn't quite make sense because I thought I logged in just to get my referal link for the site I got approved for[/quote987c73a6f2]

Im shocked at the few members here that have been here a while and cant give you an answer.

Anyways...did you read my post? Theres your answer...plus you just answered it yourself. I bolded the most important part of the answer above.

Captain All That

16-02-2007 05:26:30

Yup... that's about the size of it dude.

My suggestion in the future would be to just simply email the link to your friend or email it to yourself. That way you can just forward the email to whomever or check the email at your friends house and give them the referral link from there. You know the status of your account prior to referring them so there is no reason to log in from someone else's house.

I've only done one other referral site and the very first thing I learned was to not check your account from anywhere other than the place where you signed up and if you do check it elsewhere... make sure it's a place where no other offers are being done.

+Karma to Kid for pointing out the obvious.

stueybaby17

16-02-2007 05:56:49

Whatever. I'll see what trainn says and if they can't work it out I'll just get new refs. Not a huge deal. My account wasn't locked so I can still finish it up. I still have 1 ref that is green. So it's a start and I'm still stated as completed an offer.

CollidgeGraduit

16-02-2007 07:44:29

I'm not sure at what methods Trainn uses exactly to detect fraud, but you logging on from their computer, then logging off, and then them signing up probably looked really fishy to them. To them, I'm sure that looked awfully suspicious of you walking them through (or even you creating a fake account from another computer). All they have to go on are systematic methods for detecting probable fraud, and they will always err on the side of caution, for their own sake. My only suggestion is to argue your point with them, and hope they see it your way.

stueybaby17

16-02-2007 09:16:46

[quote63d69c82b6="CollidgeGraduit"]I'm not sure at what methods Trainn uses exactly to detect fraud, but you logging on from their computer, then logging off, and then them signing up probably looked really fishy to them. To them, I'm sure that looked awfully suspicious of you walking them through (or even you creating a fake account from another computer). All they have to go on are systematic methods for detecting probable fraud, and they will always err on the side of caution, for their own sake. My only suggestion is to argue your point with them, and hope they see it your way.[/quote63d69c82b6]

It does look suspicious, I didn't think it would really hurt anything. I planned on explaining myself to trainn and to see what happens. Either way I will have no hard feelings against trainn. I'll even get new refs for the ones that went red.

Although I will be dissappointed.

PS How do you get a donator link? I've been trying to get somebody to tell me for a few days now.

TryinToGetPaid

16-02-2007 09:17:47

They are working on the donations right now. No word yet when it will be announced. Stay tuned.

JennyWren

16-02-2007 10:43:28

It's kinda weird though, if TRAINN thought that you were walking your refs through or signing up under yourself, you would think that YOU would be on hold as well. I would get your red refs to find out from TRAINN exactly why they are on hold. There's no point going out and getting more greens if you yourself are later going to go on hold.

stueybaby17

16-02-2007 10:57:58

[quote4cec8fee47="JennyWren"]It's kinda weird though, if TRAINN thought that you were walking your refs through or signing up under yourself, you would think that YOU would be on hold as well. I would get your red refs to find out from TRAINN exactly why they are on hold. There's no point going out and getting more greens if you yourself are later going to go on hold.[/quote4cec8fee47]

They didn't go on hold until after I submitted for approval. Once my account was checked they had gone red. I dont' think that my account will be placed on hold if it wasn't the first time they checked it.

But your right about the reason for them being on hold. If they thought that I had tried to fraud the account I too would be placed on hold. But I am not.

I'm gonna wait till I get a response back until I go have all my refs submit support tickets.

LCLOUR

19-02-2007 07:47:42

[uec226c9846][/colorec226c9846]I also am having major problems with TRAINN! I had done ALL of the offers in one day b/c I have been really short on cash. I did all of them legitamately and most of them hadn't credited. So I then had to do a non credit form which took over 2 months for them to rectify. After I had done that they still didn't credit all of my offers so I had gone in to do new ones. I got up to the "necessary" point mark and cashed out, then they close my account. This site is rediculous I have done nothing wrong. They are trying to accusing me of "advertiser" abuse when it is OBVIOUS I didn't do. And how convenient of them they canceled my account AFTER all of my offers were credited and I used all the money I DIDN'T have to do them!![/uec226c9846]

Trainn-Alan

19-02-2007 13:39:26

[quote2872e41cdd="LCLOUR"]...[/quote2872e41cdd]

Registering for offers more then once is never allowed nor is using a different name and address to try and avoid being linked together with the previous account.

Alan

stueybaby17

19-02-2007 16:52:48

[quote91c83291b9="Trainn-Alan"][quote91c83291b9="LCLOUR"]...[/quote91c83291b9]

Registering for offers more then once is never allowed nor is using a different name and address to try and avoid being linked together with the previous account.

Alan[/quote91c83291b9]

Wow for a second I thought you were saying that to me! I was like WTF?

Any ideas how far back support tickets are going?

stueybaby17

20-02-2007 10:27:23

Ok so i got info from trainn

"The accounts have been closed as they do not appear to be unique as a result of being linked to accounts sharing multiple instances of similar information."

I guess because of hometown, and last name and stuff I guess. I dont' feel like dealing with this anymore so I'm just going to get different refs. Trying to get this straghtened out is gonna take me way too long. It is very dissappointing but whatever.

Captain All That

20-02-2007 23:37:19

I'm wondering if different info was being used for the same person on each one...

Say Sammy Lulu at 888-8181 was your ref for the Wii... and then Sammy Lulu was also your ref for Freeipods4yomamma... but he used a different phone. That could throw flags.

Speaking of which... is there a Trainn Master Account that would allow me to see what sites I signed up for? I just submitted my approval for my Wii... and depending on my experience, I will definately do more trainn sites.

stueybaby17

21-02-2007 07:19:05

[quotebe224710db="Captain All That"]I'm wondering if different info was being used for the same person on each one...

Say Sammy Lulu at 888-8181 was your ref for the Wii... and then Sammy Lulu was also your ref for Freeipods4yomamma... but he used a different phone. That could throw flags.

Speaking of which... is there a Trainn Master Account that would allow me to see what sites I signed up for? I just submitted my approval for my Wii... and depending on my experience, I will definately do more trainn sites.[/quotebe224710db]

Ummm. . . They should have the same numbers. Unless somebody used a cell phone for one account and a home phone for another. I dont really know.

findme

21-02-2007 08:01:07

someone remind me why people post here when they can contact trainn on the support page on their website and send in a support ticket?

if you really need some help finding the support page pm me and i will gladly help you.

stueybaby17

21-02-2007 08:55:21

[quote82d7552ce6="findme"]someone remind me why people post here when they can contact trainn on the support page on their website and send in a support ticket?

if you really need some help finding the support page pm me and i will gladly help you.[/quote82d7552ce6]

No thread crapping.

And if you read the post I have contacted trainn, and got a reply already. I was just looking for insight from other forum members until trainn replied.