How long should an email take?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54048

moviemadnessman

14-02-2007 15:39:28

Monday night/Tuesday morning I completed the Grant Mentor offer, because as a college student I am interested in getting money for free that I don't have to pay back (until they make a yourcollege4free site D ). However, I have not received an email from them yet, not has it been confirmed in my 3604free account (which is what I did it for).

I made sure to clean my cookies and cache and everything else before logging in and completing an offer, so I was just wondering why it was taking so long to credit or be confirmed?

It says that it credits the same day, but I've still received nothing as of this post. I don't even have an email from the company so I could file for Missing Credit, and I was just wondering what I should do, or if this has happened to anyone else.

stueybaby17

14-02-2007 15:56:32

Did they charge your credit card. Or put a hold on it for a dollar or somehting like most companies do? Because if they didn't it may not have worked. Or you should have gotten an email from them.

moviemadnessman

14-02-2007 16:03:17

[quote7d3776a0b6="stueybaby17"]Did they charge your credit card. Or put a hold on it for a dollar or somehting like most companies do? Because if they didn't it may not have worked. Or you should have gotten an email from them.[/quote7d3776a0b6]

Yeah, I see the charge there. I also still see the pending charge for another offer that I tried to do for the site.

stueybaby17

14-02-2007 16:10:28

Hmmm. . . you should have gotten an email. Did you accidently type you email address wrong when you signed up?

moviemadnessman

14-02-2007 16:12:37

While possible, I don't think it is likely, as I carefully doublecheck anything I am about to pay for.

Plus, I've had many other offers work out, but this is the second offer in a row that hasn't. I've even done one since on a different site that worked.

condra

14-02-2007 16:14:50

they maybe delay it....for some unknown reason.
or you can go on the site and email support asking what happened. the site u ordered from, that is...

stueybaby17

14-02-2007 16:16:02

I don't know what to tell you to do to try and get credit for the offer.

I would try to contact the company and tell them that you never recieved a confirmation email and see if they can resend it maybe??

edit condra beat me

condra

14-02-2007 16:18:15

D lol

moviemadnessman

14-02-2007 16:21:29

That's why I haven't said anything yet to the support at TRAINN, since it has only been, at best, 2 days. I figure if I still haven't heard anything tomorrow, then I should check with them.

Unless Trainn-Alan has any insight?...

condra

14-02-2007 16:24:08

[quote0082584f49="moviemadnessman"]That's why I haven't said anything yet to the support at TRAINN, since it has only been, at best, 2 days. I figure if I still haven't heard anything tomorrow, then I should check with them.

Unless Trainn-Alan has any insight?...[/quote0082584f49]

well, i think we both meant check with the offer site, the completed offer one...in order to get a confirmation email so you can then tell trainn you did the offer, cause now you have like no proof (

stueybaby17

14-02-2007 16:26:04

[quote0d6a679cfc="condra"][quote0d6a679cfc="moviemadnessman"]That's why I haven't said anything yet to the support at TRAINN, since it has only been, at best, 2 days. I figure if I still haven't heard anything tomorrow, then I should check with them.

Unless Trainn-Alan has any insight?...[/quote0d6a679cfc]

well, i think we both meant check with the offer site, the completed offer one...in order to get a confirmation email so you can then tell trainn you did the offer, cause now you have like no proof ([/quote0d6a679cfc]

Yeah, I dont' think that trainn can/will do anything about it. They will probably tell you that you have to talk to the company that you did the offer for.

moviemadnessman

14-02-2007 16:28:08

Sorry. I realize that by then it seemed like I was directing it to TRAINN, because I forgot to say contact the site I did the offer for.

I know that Trainn probably can't help me without proof.

Thanks for the info, though. )

moviemadnessman

20-02-2007 15:47:24

I called the support line for The Grant Mentor on Friday about 130, and they said that I should get an email when the charge is no longer pending. Well, the charge was no longer pending as of later on Friday, yet still no word at all from The Grant Mentor.

They should have gotten to it Friday, so I don't really know what is going on. Monday was a holiday, so maybe they will get to it later today (with any luck). I have someone waiting for me to go green for them, and they've been very patient about it, I'm just not used to an 'instant' offer taking this long to credit. It's also surprising that they haven't even responded with an email saying that they got my order or are processing it or anything at all.

Has anyone else had any trouble doing this offer and having it credit?

findme

21-02-2007 08:04:16

if they are giving you a problem ask them for that dollar back