Cashing out Wii bundle in YourNintendoWii4Free

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=53286

MassiveDamage

05-02-2007 07:15:26

Is it possible to get the Paypal equivalent of a Wii Gold Bundle instead of getting the Nintendo Wii itself? I read somewhere that someone got the Paypal equivalent of the gold bundle instead of getting the bundle itself, but I recently contacted Trainn about doing this and they said that the only gifts they offer are the ones listed on the rewards page. Is it really possible to do this? I'm thinking of ordering the bundle first, then submitting a support ticket saying I'd like to get the paypal equivalent instead since I know I won't be getting the system for a long time. I already have a Nintendo Wii anyway, so the money would be good for a couple games or something else.

zwarrior99

05-02-2007 11:31:14

Let me know how it works out for you I just submitted for approval and would prefer paypal than the wii. Let me know how it worked for you.

rooster

05-02-2007 14:11:53

If you are eligable for the paypal option you will receive an email. They do not offer paypal equivalents.

ILoveToys

05-02-2007 14:22:18

I heard that when you order you can request it. The worst that can happen is they say no.

I'm planning on doing that when I finally get approved, which sure seems to be taking awhile.

zwarrior99

05-02-2007 16:55:44

[quote1ab0d2415d="ILoveToys"]I heard that when you order you can request it. The worst that can happen is they say no.

I'm planning on doing that when I finally get approved, which sure seems to be taking awhile.[/quote1ab0d2415d]

how long have you been waiting for approval?

ILoveToys

05-02-2007 22:29:32

Since 1/26. I might be approved by down, but I won't be home until Friday to check. I don't want to login from anywhere else, and risk it at this point.

Trainn-Support

07-02-2007 23:38:17

As the expected fulfillment time is greater then our preferred two week or less time frame, the cash equivalent is available for all Wii options until they become available in greater quantities and can be filled within 2 weeks of being placed. The amounts are as follows;

System - $250
Silver Bundle - $290
Gold Bundle - $340
Platinum Bundle - $390.

If you would prefer to receive the cash equivalent, you may include the information in the "Special Notes" section of the order/checkout page or by emailing us or creating a support ticket for previously placed orders.

DRay9911

08-02-2007 06:42:05

That's great news

I was approved last night on the Platinum bundle and sent an e-mail to the dedicated wii address and a note through the site.

-dan

MassiveDamage

08-02-2007 07:45:41

[quote879745ba35="Trainn-Support"]As the expected fulfillment time is greater then our preferred two week or less time frame, the cash equivalent is available for all Wii options until they become available in greater quantities and can be filled within 2 weeks of being placed. The amounts are as follows;

System - $250
Silver Bundle - $290
Gold Bundle - $340
Platinum Bundle - $390.

If you would prefer to receive the cash equivalent, you may include the information in the "Special Notes" section of the order/checkout page or by emailing us or creating a support ticket for previously placed orders.[/quote879745ba35]
Awesome! Thank you very much, I did send a support ticket back on Tuesday to get Paypal instead of the Gold Bundle.