Why is trainn top rated?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=53284

Twon

05-02-2007 06:41:38

They take so long to answer support tickets. They take so long to approve. They take forever to ship. Yet a site like YGF does it almost instantly... I just find it a little queer.

nick_e

05-02-2007 07:12:52

I love TraInn sense the first site I did with them that was before people started hating on FreePay. If I didn't have patients then I wouldn't be doing freebie sites and aside from speed they have everything right.

They are the fastest to get people there stuff when it's in shortage and they true to there word even when it costs them like in the case of the PS3 for 8 refs that they sent at launch.

shaggz

05-02-2007 07:35:33

[quotef6e28d2f73="Twon"]They take so long to answer support tickets. They take so long to approve. They take forever to ship. Yet a site like YGF does it almost instantly... I just find it a little queer.[/quotef6e28d2f73]

Few Reasons
- Normally Meet Response Times (3-5 Business Days)
- Crediting System is normally Very Good
- Approval Process is almost like Clockwork (7-10 Business Days)
- They are simply Dependable
- They have very good payouts with all offers being Full Credit (Level A that is)
- Their staff is Reasonable when issues come up
- There are rarely "unreasonable" holds that take place
- Payments/Gift Shipments are Fast! (After Approval)

Twon

05-02-2007 08:11:48

[quotee648dd5555="shaggz"][quotee648dd5555="Twon"]They take so long to answer support tickets. They take so long to approve. They take forever to ship. Yet a site like YGF does it almost instantly... I just find it a little queer.[/quotee648dd5555]

Few Reasons
- They have very good payouts with all offers being Full Credit (Level A that is)
- Payments/Gift Shipments are Fast! (After Approval)[/quotee648dd5555]

See I haven't experienced all those things with them. No doubt that I am sure I will get my payout when they approve. It just seems like the timeline for them takes a really long time.

shaggz

05-02-2007 08:21:41

[quotede0648e590="Twon"][quotede0648e590="shaggz"][quotede0648e590="Twon"]They take so long to answer support tickets. They take so long to approve. They take forever to ship. Yet a site like YGF does it almost instantly... I just find it a little queer.[/quotede0648e590]

Few Reasons
- Payments/Gift Shipments are Fast! (After Approval)[/quotede0648e590]

See I haven't experienced all those things with them. No doubt that I am sure I will get my payout when they approve. It just seems like the timeline for them takes a really long time.[/quotede0648e590]

I would have to agree with "all aspects of their site" taking longer then normal ....... this is more then likely due to the influx of the newbies, and many choosing the Trainn sites.

Twon

05-02-2007 08:26:59

I suppose.

kidd2108

05-02-2007 14:10:57

Plus they have a $50 payout for 1 normal offer.

ILoveToys

05-02-2007 14:26:25

TRAINN is slow, but they are way more dependable than YGF. If you ever don't get auto credit w/ trainn, and have confirmation emails you WILL get credit.

The one (and only) time I tried a YGF site, the offer I completed never credited. YGF told me tough shit, even after I repeatedly sent him screenshots and the confirmation emails I had. It was an urban nutrition offer right around the time when sites were pulling them for not paying out on leads, but is that my fault that he might not get paid?

I would do any trainn site, but I will never complete a ygf site, even though people here seem to love his support.

holyvampire32

05-02-2007 15:28:34

Its been over a week since my friend put in a missing request for and no word yet...lisignli and so the waiting game continues...unfortunatly. P

ILoveToys

05-02-2007 16:01:15

[quote7d01da63e1="holyvampire32"]Its been over a week since my friend put in a missing request for and no word yet...lisignli and so the waiting game continues...unfortunatly. P[/quote7d01da63e1]

They are slow, but reliability counts for something.

holyvampire32

05-02-2007 18:23:29

[quoteee511b0a21="ILoveToys"][quoteee511b0a21="holyvampire32"]Its been over a week since my friend put in a missing request for and no word yet...lisignli and so the waiting game continues...unfortunatly. P[/quoteee511b0a21]

They are slow, but reliability counts for something.[/quoteee511b0a21]

Yeah but to what point?

YourGiftsFree

05-02-2007 18:54:06

[quote167a2e26df="ILoveToys"]TRAINN is slow, but they are way more dependable than YGF. If you ever don't get auto credit w/ trainn, and have confirmation emails you WILL get credit.

The one (and only) time I tried a YGF site, the offer I completed never credited. YGF told me tough shit, even after I repeatedly sent him screenshots and the confirmation emails I had. It was an urban nutrition offer right around the time when sites were pulling them for not paying out on leads, but is that my fault that he might not get paid?

I would do any trainn site, but I will never complete a ygf site, even though people here seem to love his support.[/quote167a2e26df]

For clarification, we never tell a user "Tough Shit." Or use profanity with any user.

unknown uchiha

05-02-2007 19:28:31

[quotee5f4be0591="Twon"]They take so long to answer support tickets. They take so long to approve. They take forever to ship. Yet a site like YGF does it almost instantly... I just find it a little queer.[/quotee5f4be0591]

Thanks for using a homophobic stereotype, we really need that kind of attitude in the world.

Trainn-Alan

05-02-2007 19:49:34

[quotef61c08a2c8="Twon"]They take so long to answer support tickets. They take so long to approve. They take forever to ship. Yet a site like YGF does it almost instantly... I just find it a little queer.[/quotef61c08a2c8]

Tickets and emails are usually answered within 2-3 days max, orders are shipped within a week of being placed (unless in Canada where it can take a few extra days), and accounts are reviewed within 5-7 business days (right now, the oldest is at 6). Considering that, and the fact that we likely handle more requests in one week then others do in a month, it's not nearly as it is being made out to be. Sooner is always better and efforts are continously being made to improve, but I definitely don't see the current times as "forever."

[quotef61c08a2c8="holyvampire32"]Its been over a week since my friend put in a missing request for and no word yet...lisignli and so the waiting game continues...unfortunatly. P[/quotef61c08a2c8]

Everything is stated up front. When the request was filed, on the page the request was submitted, and in the help section that so many people seem to believe doesn't exist, states that most are resolved within 10 business days (which is among the fastest for any site) so if they

A) Completed the offer for the first time and did so on our site.
B) Complete the form after 7 days with the informations we ask for

odds are the sign-up will be confirmed and within the time that we state.

Alan

harley_girl1963

05-02-2007 20:25:03

While I agree that TRAINN's approval time is quite long, and I've had several emails go unanswered, I would still do a TRAINN site any day of the week. I won't do a YGF anymore because every one of theirs I did has been no credit, or my referrals got no credit. I tend to wonder about that.

TRAINN is the best as far as I'm concerned. Once you get approval you can count on getting your Paypal quickly. I got approved and placed an order last Friday night and when I woke up Saturday, it was already in my Paypal account.

ILoveToys

05-02-2007 21:59:36

[quotec00049f689="YourGiftsFree"][quotec00049f689="ILoveToys"]TRAINN is slow, but they are way more dependable than YGF. If you ever don't get auto credit w/ trainn, and have confirmation emails you WILL get credit.

I would do any trainn site, but I will never complete a ygf site, even though people here seem to love his support.[/quotec00049f689]

For clarification, we never tell a user "Tough Shit." Or use profanity with any user.[/quotec00049f689]

Fine, YGF didn't say the S word, but you still know that's how you handle those situations. Because you had an offer up on your sites, that wasn't paying, you weren't going to pay for a completion of that offer. To me that is crap, and those aren't the buisness practices that TRAINN follows. That was my point.

We have ethical freebie networks, and we have other such as yours (in my opinion anyway) YGF.

topbillin1

05-02-2007 22:00:09

Trainn is the best hands down..... well old freepay was the best but Trainn is up there with them. You really can't compare trainn to the majority of these sites, trainn is leaps and bounds ahead in terms of everything with the exception of maybe approvals and at times crediting....

Twon

05-02-2007 22:07:02

[quote027ff4aa59="unknown uchiha"][quote027ff4aa59="Twon"]They take so long to answer support tickets. They take so long to approve. They take forever to ship. Yet a site like YGF does it almost instantly... I just find it a little queer.[/quote027ff4aa59]

Thanks for using a homophobic stereotype, we really need that kind of attitude in the world.[/quote027ff4aa59]

Hey bro, look up the word queer in the dictionary and then read my statement again. roll

holyvampire32

05-02-2007 22:19:15

[quoteca914d83fe="Trainn-Alan"][quoteca914d83fe="Twon"]They take so long to answer support tickets. They take so long to approve. They take forever to ship. Yet a site like YGF does it almost instantly... I just find it a little queer.[/quoteca914d83fe]

Tickets and emails are usually answered within 2-3 days max, orders are shipped within a week of being placed (unless in Canada where it can take a few extra days), and accounts are reviewed within 5-7 business days (right now, the oldest is at 6). Considering that, and the fact that we likely handle more requests in one week then others do in a month, it's not nearly as it is being made out to be. Sooner is always better and efforts are continously being made to improve, but I definitely don't see the current times as "forever."

[quoteca914d83fe="holyvampire32"]Its been over a week since my friend put in a missing request for and no word yet...lisignli and so the waiting game continues...unfortunatly. P[/quoteca914d83fe]

Everything is stated up front. When the request was filed, on the page the request was submitted, and in the help section that so many people seem to believe doesn't exist, states that most are resolved within 10 business days (which is among the fastest for any site) so if they

A) Completed the offer for the first time and did so on our site.
B) Complete the form after 7 days with the informations we ask for

odds are the sign-up will be confirmed and within the time that we state.

Alan[/quoteca914d83fe]

Ok, I'm just glad you are payin attention to us and no ignoring our pleas. I heard from someone that y'all were away from your offices for a bit, i guess that why its taking so long. Thank you for checking in.

Also why don't you guys have AIM support, it would be able to solve a lot of problems much faster if you had it.

[quoteca914d83fe="unknown uchiha"][quoteca914d83fe="Twon"]They take so long to answer support tickets. They take so long to approve. They take forever to ship. Yet a site like YGF does it almost instantly... I just find it a little queer.[/quoteca914d83fe]

Thanks for using a homophobic stereotype, we really need that kind of attitude in the world.[/quoteca914d83fe]

Ummm Unknown Uchiha I think you're a little bit confused, while the term queer in our present time is used as a slur against homosexual people the primary term for "queer" is

[quoteca914d83fe="dictionary.com"]
7 results for queer

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
queer /kwɪər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kweer] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adjective, -er, -est, verb, noun
–adjective
[bca914d83fe]1. strange or odd from a conventional viewpoint; unusually different; singular a queer notion of justice.
2. of a questionable nature or character; suspicious; shady Something queer about the language of the prospectus kept investors away.
3. not feeling physically right or well; giddy, faint, or qualmish to feel queer.[/bca914d83fe]
4. mentally unbalanced or deranged.
5. Slang Disparaging and Offensive.
a. homosexual.
b. effeminate; unmanly.[/quoteca914d83fe]

This is the term most likely referred in the statement above

<_<

liinsert THE MORE YOU KNOW star hereli
^_________________^V

unknown uchiha

05-02-2007 23:40:04

I'm going by the widely accepted definition, and thanks for sharpshooting when it wasn't necessary.

And are you kidding? Trainn have AIM support? They're actually a company with employees, not some freebie site run by a high schooler (Read Kerms/O4F). Freepay doesn't have AIM support, neither does OC.

JennyWren

06-02-2007 00:52:36

I <3 TRAINN

holyvampire32

08-02-2007 20:01:05

[quotec363dfdf46="unknown uchiha"]I'm going by the widely accepted definition, and thanks for sharpshooting when it wasn't necessary.

And are you kidding? Trainn have AIM support? They're actually a company with employees, not some freebie site run by a high schooler (Read Kerms/O4F). Freepay doesn't have AIM support, neither does OC.[/quotec363dfdf46]

Well lets think about that statment for a moment. If a company is not legit then they should have an online support but if it is legit then it shouldn't and thusly take a really long time to respond to support tickets, hmmm yeah I see where your going with that. Microsoft should just cut all phone technical support to me more legit right? So that means that a company like 123stuffforfree.com who has a very helpful online support is not legit! Oh man, thanks you so much Uchiha! liend sarcasmli

I mean come on, you want to give yourself an edge in this business offer online AIM support, that way you won't have to troll the forums listening to groups of people whining about slow support time. My friend put on [bc363dfdf46]January 25th[/bc363dfdf46] (not counting that Thursday) [bc363dfdf46][ic363dfdf46]we have officially crossed the 10 business day threshold for a support ticket[/ic363dfdf46][/bc363dfdf46] and not so much as a "we are currently looking into your issue" letter has been issued. I still have faith in trainn.org and that they will come through, but each day that passes my faith becomes all the more weaker. I really want to see the site come through, so that I can start on some other sites that I've had my eye on. Like I said in another post about this issue, only time will tell.

kidd2108

08-02-2007 23:35:12

[quote9f444d83fa="holyvampire32"][quote9f444d83fa="unknown uchiha"]I'm going by the widely accepted definition, and thanks for sharpshooting when it wasn't necessary.

And are you kidding? Trainn have AIM support? They're actually a company with employees, not some freebie site run by a high schooler (Read Kerms/O4F). Freepay doesn't have AIM support, neither does OC.[/quote9f444d83fa]

Well lets think about that statment for a moment. If a company is not legit then they should have an online support but if it is legit then it shouldn't and thusly take a really long time to respond to support tickets, hmmm yeah I see where your going with that. Microsoft should just cut all phone technical support to me more legit right? So that means that a company like 123stuffforfree.com who has a very helpful online support is not legit! Oh man, thanks you so much Uchiha! liend sarcasmli

I mean come on, you want to give yourself an edge in this business offer online AIM support, that way you won't have to troll the forums listening to groups of people whining about slow support time. My friend put on [b9f444d83fa]January 25th[/b9f444d83fa] (not counting that Thursday) [b9f444d83fa][i9f444d83fa]we have officially crossed the 10 business day threshold for a support ticket[/i9f444d83fa][/b9f444d83fa] and not so much as a "we are currently looking into your issue" letter has been issued. I still have faith in trainn.org and that they will come through, but each day that passes my faith becomes all the more weaker. I really want to see the site come through, so that I can start on some other sites that I've had my eye on. Like I said in another post about this issue, only time will tell.[/quote9f444d83fa]

did his manual credit have full headers? not just the "To", "From" and "subject".

Trainn-Support

08-02-2007 23:56:13

Check your account, the last of the outstanding valid requests from the 25th & 26th were processed a short time ago.

[quoteb94a6686da="holyvampire32"]I mean come on, you want to give yourself an edge in this business offer online AIM support, that way you won't have to troll the forums listening to groups of people whining about slow support time. My friend put on [bb94a6686da]January 25th[/bb94a6686da] (not counting that Thursday) [bb94a6686da][ib94a6686da]we have officially crossed the 10 business day threshold for a support ticket[/ib94a6686da][/bb94a6686da] and not so much as a "we are currently looking into your issue" letter has been issued. [/quoteb94a6686da]

If your signature is any indication, it appears that it has been resolved, but a clarification. A support ticket is not a missing credit request and does not take two weeks to receive an answer. Support tickets are for communication and account support/questions.

Missing Credit Requests refer to requests for credit from sign-up that has not yet been applied to an account.

We ask that you please use the proper terminology to avoid confusion or spreading of wrong information.

Further, they should not expect to be contacted regarding the request as the page the confirmed they filed a request states the following;

[quoteb94a6686da]You have successfully submitted your request. The status of this item may be viewed by visiting the &quot;My Account&quot; page and clicking on the "Missing Credit Request" page.

[bb94a6686da][ub94a6686da]Please note[/bb94a6686da][/ub94a6686da], it can take 10 business days to resolve a missing credit request. You [bb94a6686da]will not[/bb94a6686da] be contacted regarding this request. Upon the sign-up being verified, your account will be updated accordingly.[/quoteb94a6686da]

At any time, any user is free to contact us and ask any question they want regarding their account or request status and we'll be glad to answer or provide an update, but when it states that we will not contact the user [about the request], an email saying that we are looking into the issue should not be expected.

findme

09-02-2007 00:38:27

[quote88f838f46c="Twon"]They take so long to answer support tickets. They take so long to approve. They take forever to ship. Yet a site like YGF does it almost instantly... I just find it a little queer.[/quote88f838f46c]

i wondered that for a while too... but they have awesome payouts and pay on time! and they are NOT hold happy like other sites.and they pay out weekly

also.. tell me when i site has OVER 1 MILLION members and then tell me if that site doesnt have problems keeping up with support tickets.. and shipping out gifts..

rule think before you say ) and next time look at your ref number.

gg

holyvampire32

09-02-2007 04:58:52

Horray, the credit came through, thank you so much for the help trainn.org. Although it took a while, thank you very much for your help. ^_^b

DRay9911

09-02-2007 07:40:28

TRAINN already has an edge (i agree with the list of reasons shaggz posted), they are top rated on every freebie and referral trading discussion group. as soon as they open a new site, there is a massive rush to sign up and complete it.

i'm glad they don't offer AIM support, most of you would abuse it by pestering them every day wondering when you or your referral is going to receive credit for an offer or asking when your account is going to be approved.

if people don't stress about it every single day, the time is going to go by much faster

the TRAINN reps aren't trolling the forums - they are doing you guys a favor by posting responses to your questions and comments.

in the last 8 months, I have completed the five TRAINN sites below primarily with the help of people I play with on Pokerstars (non freebie people)
3604free - 13/12
yourps34free - 14/14
dvdrecorders4free - 10/10
desktopcomputers4free - 12/12
yournintendowii4free - 7/7

there are a handful of people who have helped me on more than one site.

each time I went through approval, I did not have a DQ'd referral
Out of those 5 sites, two people did not receive credit for offers signed up to - that's a ratio I can live with.

although i'm now asking people on Pokerstars to help me with a new site on another network, I do not think I would have started with any network other than TRAINN.

-dan

[quotefa491a2605="holyvampire32"][quotefa491a2605="unknown uchiha"]
And are you kidding? Trainn have AIM support? They're actually a company with employees, not some freebie site run by a high schooler (Read Kerms/O4F). Freepay doesn't have AIM support, neither does OC.[/quotefa491a2605]

[bfa491a2605][ifa491a2605]I mean come on, you want to give yourself an edge in this business offer online AIM support, that way you won't have to troll the forums listening to groups of people whining about slow support time.[/ifa491a2605][/bfa491a2605] My friend put on [bfa491a2605]January 25th[/bfa491a2605] (not counting that Thursday) [bfa491a2605][ifa491a2605]we have officially crossed the 10 business day threshold for a support ticket[/ifa491a2605][/bfa491a2605] and not so much as a "we are currently looking into your issue" letter has been issued. I still have faith in trainn.org and that they will come through, but each day that passes my faith becomes all the more weaker. I really want to see the site come through, so that I can start on some other sites that I've had my eye on. Like I said in another post about this issue, only time will tell.[/quotefa491a2605]

bruman

09-02-2007 08:00:34

Easy offers (especially compared to independent sites), highest payouts and reliability.

V-Bux Dave

09-02-2007 17:09:11

Just my two cent into this discussion. I'm a newbie at this game (3 or 4 weeks now). I've done 5 offers on 3 different Trainn sites. 2 of them have credited instantly. A third one did credit after a manual credit request, which DID take right at the 10-business day limit. I have submitted a missing credit report on the second one that didn't credit. It's status is still "Received" 5 days after it was filed. It has not yet been changed to "Awaiting Confirmation". So that makes me wonder what, if anything, they have done with it? If they have sent if for confirmation, why haven't they changed the status on it? And if they haven't yet sent it for confirmation, how come, and couldn't they speed there response time up if they did send it sooner? (The first missing credit report also languished for several days in the "Received" state.)

I'm neutral to negative on Trainn. I don't like the crediting percentages that I have experienced with them. While they may indeed be reliable, it seems that they are reliably SLOW. Their payouts do appear to be slightly higher than most, but I'm not terribly impressed with their offers. I have a great deal of difficulty finding ones that I can still do.

They may be the giant on the block, but I don't think that is an excuse for snail's pace support. The newer networks (e.g., v-bux) both answer support tickets and approve accounts in hours, not days.

Trainn-Alan

09-02-2007 18:34:12

[quotebcbac1716f="daveh551"][/quotebcbac1716f]

If you register for Offer XYZ on site A and it doesn't credit, odds are the results would have been the same if you registered for it on site B.

No matter how big or small they are, no network has any control over the time it takes for offer sign-ups to be reported back to them. If and When is controlled by the advertiser you are registering with.

Alan

V-Bux Dave

10-02-2007 03:05:18

[quote4071e7da5c="Trainn-Alan"][quote4071e7da5c="daveh551"][/quote4071e7da5c]

If you register for Offer XYZ on site A and it doesn't credit, odds are the results would have been the same if you registered for it on site B.

No matter how big or small they are, no network has any control over the time it takes for offer sign-ups to be reported back to them. If and When is controlled by the advertiser you are registering with.

Alan[/quote4071e7da5c]

So your saying that network has nothing whatsoever to do with crediting offers? Then why do some networks have a great reputation, and some a lousy reputation. (And in my book, a 40% rate of crediting offers, which is my experience, however limited, with Trainn ranks as pretty lousy.)

If that IS what you're saying, I simply don't buy it.

Twon

10-02-2007 04:48:09

[quote31d99c0948="Trainn-Alan"][quote31d99c0948="daveh551"][/quote31d99c0948]

Alan[/quote31d99c0948]

Why do sites continually promote offers that they know don't credit very easily or at all?

YourGiftsFree

10-02-2007 05:12:38

[quotee10eb3b326="Trainn-Alan"][quotee10eb3b326="daveh551"][/quotee10eb3b326]

Alan[/quotee10eb3b326]

Alan is correct.

topbillin1

10-02-2007 09:31:36

[quotefee6fce533="Twon"][quotefee6fce533="Trainn-Alan"][quotefee6fce533="daveh551"][/quotefee6fce533]

Alan[/quotefee6fce533]

Why do sites continually promote offers that they know don't credit very easily or at all?[/quotefee6fce533]

[bfee6fce533]Nascar Club[/bfee6fce533] never credits, it amazes why this offer is on sites still....

I don't think sites have much control over offers, they only have a certain amount to pick from and most of the offers either don't credit or random charge you anyways....