missing credit

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=52210

hieploi2007

23-01-2007 16:08:04

hi
I need help, yesterday I completed one offer from website www.beautifulskin.com
this is an instand credit, but so far I still not received the credit please help me out, thanks

theredx

23-01-2007 16:11:31

Same here, 3 refs that signed up under me during the saturday and sunday that passed did Instant offers and have not been credited either.

ilanbg

23-01-2007 19:29:39

I have been having lots of trouble with my refs' credits, and a slow response with manual credits.

What's going on on the admin-side of trainn?

Trainn-Alan

23-01-2007 19:46:07

[quote567a16a937="ilanbg"]I have been having lots of trouble with my refs' credits, and a slow response with manual credits.

What's going on on the admin-side of trainn?[/quote567a16a937]

Everything that gets reported back is automatically credited.

As far as missing credit requests. There is no lag or delays in the verification process, all valid requests that were submitted with proper information (email and headers) that are still pending are within 10 business days ( the stated timeline).

Alan

DRay9911

25-01-2007 03:53:29

which site(s) did they sign up to, which offers are your referrals having trouble with, and when did they sign up for the offer?

please don't use the words 'around' or 'i think' - they are your referrals, you should know when they signed up.

i have had problems with two people this week - both on the Wii site
Referral 1 Monday - HudHomesNow
Referral 2 Wednesday - Stamps and Bargain (referral signed up to both)

because of how i get referrals, both people forwarded me their welcome letters as proof (so i would send them what was agreed upon). i'm hoping they will forward the e-mails to TRAINN next week so they will receive credit (if i haven't already finished the site by then).

i just started to focus on the Wii site and last week was great (4 completes). this is the first time i've had more than one person non-credit in the whole time i've been working on TRAINN sites.

-dan

[quoted9195f95cd="theredx"]Same here, 3 refs that signed up under me during the saturday and sunday that passed did Instant offers and have not been credited either.[/quoted9195f95cd]

[quoted9195f95cd="ilanbg"]I have been having lots of trouble with my refs' credits, and a slow response with manual credits.

What's going on on the admin-side of trainn?[/quoted9195f95cd]

theredx

25-01-2007 08:12:23

Well, one of my referrals is green now, I guess he did another offer, but I still have 2 left that are still missing credit.

Both signed up on Jan 20, one did Myinks.com and the other did buyers advantage.

V-Bux Dave

26-01-2007 07:39:52

[quote04279ad597="Trainn-Alan"][quote04279ad597="ilanbg"]I have been having lots of trouble with my refs' credits, and a slow response with manual credits.

[/quote04279ad597]

As far as missing credit requests. There is no lag or delays in the verification process, all valid requests that were submitted with proper information (email and headers) that are still pending are within 10 business days ( the stated timeline).

Alan[/quote04279ad597]

Alan, is that 10 business days from when the missing credit request is submitted, or 10 days from when they start working on it? And if there are "no lag or delays", why did it take 7 days for my credit request to go from "Received" to "Awaiting Confirmation"?

DRay9911

26-01-2007 13:52:20

quick update

after having problems with two referrals not crediting earlier in the week, I was able to find two new ones who had no problems (one with stamps and one with bargain).

still not sure what happened with the first two.

6/7 on the wii site, hope to finish this weekend.

-dan

hehehhehe

26-01-2007 15:50:11

[quote9c8875eed7="Trainn-Alan"][quote9c8875eed7="ilanbg"]I have been having lots of trouble with my refs' credits, and a slow response with manual credits.

What's going on on the admin-side of trainn?[/quote9c8875eed7]

Alan[/quote9c8875eed7]
I'm also having problems with some refs who have been waiting 10+ business days since they filed their request and the subsequent tickets (put in after the 10 business days) haven't been answered either supposedly. I PM'ed Trainn support here but no answer yet.

condra

27-01-2007 16:37:37

hmm i am still waiting for an answer from the videoipods site...
did the offer on the 13th, submitted the non-credit request on 20/01/07, still nothing, no answers to my support tickets...

oh well, i guess i just have to wait till feb 4th or something like that

holyvampire32

29-01-2007 18:05:59

I'm also having a problem with slow crediting. A friend of mine signed up for the Beautiful Skin offer and it has been well over 10 days, she has both an email confirmation as well as a confirmation that her item shipped; however neither she nor I have recieved credit for the offer and with this being my final green needed before I do an offer and order my item, I am VERY anxious to finish this site and get one with the next one.

Please check you missing credit request, I really want to finish this site. If you have any questions feel free to drop me a line at your earliest convienece. I look foward to your speedy responce

-Sincerely,
Holy

holyvampire32

30-01-2007 22:51:38

Bump, I need a reply Alan or other Trainn.org reps! >_<li please!

ggarcia70

01-02-2007 19:17:18

[quotee23e57e687="Trainn-Alan"][quotee23e57e687="ilanbg"]I have been having lots of trouble with my refs' credits, and a slow response with manual credits.

What's going on on the admin-side of trainn?[/quotee23e57e687]

Alan[/quotee23e57e687]

Hi Alan,

I signed up on YourIpodNano4Free...
I completed a the offer for Buyer's Advantage on 01/18/07 and up to this date, I still have not received credit. On the 25th, I submitted a MISSING CREDIT ticket and still have not received a response. Does it usually take this long for a reply...at the very least?

http//www.YouriPodNano4free.com/goods/13711713.png[" alt=""/imge23e57e687]

Trainn-Alan

01-02-2007 19:30:53

[quote99c38724c9="ggarcia70"][quote99c38724c9="Trainn-Alan"][quote99c38724c9="ilanbg"]I have been having lots of trouble with my refs' credits, and a slow response with manual credits.

What's going on on the admin-side of trainn?[/quote99c38724c9]

Alan[/quote99c38724c9]

Hi Alan,

I completed a the offer for Buyer's Advantage on 01/18/07 and up to this date, I still have not received credit. On the 25th, I submitted a MISSING CREDIT ticket and still have not received a response. Does it usually take this long for a reply...at the very least?

http//www.YouriPodNano4free.com/goods/13711713.png[" alt=""/img99c38724c9][/quote99c38724c9]

On missing credit requests, we do not send email replies to them. The information provided in the missing credit request is forwarded to the advertiser and once they confirm the sign-up happened on our site and the requirements were completed, we then credit your account.

Requests submitted with the information we request on the missing credit request form are usually resolved within 10 business days (2 full weeks) or less (as the oldest unresolved with proper information is at 9 currently).

Alan

holyvampire32

01-02-2007 21:33:55

[quote325d1d9b31="Trainn-Alan"][quote325d1d9b31="ggarcia70"][quote325d1d9b31="Trainn-Alan"][quote325d1d9b31="ilanbg"]I have been having lots of trouble with my refs' credits, and a slow response with manual credits.

What's going on on the admin-side of trainn?[/quote325d1d9b31]

Alan[/quote325d1d9b31]

Hi Alan,

http//www.YouriPodNano4free.com/goods/13711713.png[" alt=""/img325d1d9b31][/quote325d1d9b31]

On missing credit requests, we do not send email replies to them. The information provided in the missing credit request is forwarded to the advertiser and once they confirm the sign-up happened on our site and the requirements were completed, we then credit your account.

Requests submitted with the information we request on the missing credit request form are usually resolved within 10 business days (2 full weeks) or less (as the oldest unresolved with proper information is at 9 currently).

Alan[/quote325d1d9b31]

Ok, so that means that my friend will get a confirmation on her status soon right ? Because she put in a missing credit request 1/25/07 and its status is recieved. I want to finish this site as soon as possible. Please check that out as soon a you can, I'd greatly appreciate it her missing credit ID is 6558. Thank you very much ^_^b

-Holy

ggarcia70

02-02-2007 19:31:46

[quote39be11e21c="holyvampire32"][quote39be11e21c="Trainn-Alan"][quote39be11e21c="ggarcia70"][quote39be11e21c="Trainn-Alan"][quote39be11e21c="ilanbg"]I have been having lots of trouble with my refs' credits, and a slow response with manual credits.

What's going on on the admin-side of trainn?[/quote39be11e21c]

Alan[/quote39be11e21c]

Hi Alan,

http//www.YouriPodNano4free.com/goods/13711713.png[" alt=""/img39be11e21c][/quote39be11e21c]

Alan[/quote39be11e21c]

Ok, so that means that my friend will get a confirmation on her status soon right ? Because she put in a missing credit request 1/25/07 and its status is recieved. I want to finish this site as soon as possible. Please check that out as soon a you can, I'd greatly appreciate it her missing credit ID is 6558. Thank you very much ^_^b

-Holy[/quote39be11e21c]

At least, that is how I understood it as well. We should be hearing something soon.

V-Bux Dave

03-02-2007 06:41:15

[quote3b1fdd38bd="Trainn-Alan"][quote3b1fdd38bd="ggarcia70"][quote3b1fdd38bd="Trainn-Alan"]Everything that gets reported back is automatically credited.

Alan[/quote3b1fdd38bd]

Hi Alan,

http//www.YouriPodNano4free.com/goods/13711713.png[" alt=""/img3b1fdd38bd][/quote3b1fdd38bd]

Alan[/quote3b1fdd38bd]

Since I had complained here earlier, I just wanted to report back.

I had an offer that didn't credit, and, after waiting FOREVER for the status to change from "Received" to "Awaiting Confirmation", but yesterday, I DID get credit for it. I think it was sitting right at the 10 days since I had submitted it. So, thanks, Trainn.

Just another word on Internet settings. I had read and understood the stuff about cookies, etc., but initially I forgot about the fact that I'm running Norton Internet Security, which includes a personal firewall. I'm beginning to think that has more to do with things than I initially thought. The offer in question here was done without turning off the firewall. About a week or two later, I did two offers on another Trainn site. I turned off the firewall, but only for an hour. Because I investigated several offers before settling on one, I think it took me more than an hour by the time I completed the offer, and I think the firewall was back on. That offer hasn't credited yet. I turned the firewall off again, and completed a second offer, and it credited instantly. Not conclusive proof, but enough to convince me to be careful of it.

holyvampire32

04-02-2007 15:01:02

Its odd because I just had a friend of mine go green on 123stuff.com and he did the beautifulskin offer and it credited instantly but its been well over a week (almost 2 weeks maybe) that my friend has done the offer and still no credit for it on 3604free and still no word from triann.org support. They should really have a AIM support.

gmario

04-02-2007 16:39:53

Yea i just went green on it, and it took 5 minutes on paintball.123

ggarcia70

05-02-2007 08:09:29

[quote3e02014a2d="daveh551"][quote3e02014a2d="Trainn-Alan"][quote3e02014a2d="ggarcia70"][quote3e02014a2d="Trainn-Alan"]Everything that gets reported back is automatically credited.

Alan[/quote3e02014a2d]

Hi Alan,

http//www.YouriPodNano4free.com/goods/13711713.png[" alt=""/img3e02014a2d][/quote3e02014a2d]

Alan[/quote3e02014a2d]

Since I had complained here earlier, I just wanted to report back.

I had an offer that didn't credit, and, after waiting FOREVER for the status to change from "Received" to "Awaiting Confirmation", but yesterday, I DID get credit for it. I think it was sitting right at the 10 days since I had submitted it. So, thanks, Trainn.

Just another word on Internet settings. I had read and understood the stuff about cookies, etc., but initially I forgot about the fact that I'm running Norton Internet Security, which includes a personal firewall. I'm beginning to think that has more to do with things than I initially thought. The offer in question here was done without turning off the firewall. About a week or two later, I did two offers on another Trainn site. I turned off the firewall, but only for an hour. Because I investigated several offers before settling on one, I think it took me more than an hour by the time I completed the offer, and I think the firewall was back on. That offer hasn't credited yet. I turned the firewall off again, and completed a second offer, and it credited instantly. Not conclusive proof, but enough to convince me to be careful of it.[/quote3e02014a2d]

Day 7 and still no response... I'm getting worried!!! ?