Missing Credit + ??? status on ordered item...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=52043

Insanekitten

21-01-2007 19:38:42

Okay I've got two problems that I'm looking to have addressed...

First one I completed an offer on www.desktopcomputers4free.com over a month ago (Dec 13, '06), and I have already been billed for the offer, which was Relasom Sleep Formula. I've since submitted a missing credit request, and it says it has been recieved, but nothing happened after that. No explanation, no credit. So then I went and tried to submit a Support Ticket in the hopes of getting a response (Jan. 17, 07). The ticket is still open, and I'm still waiting for a response.
e-mail used for this account email==otakugirl84@gmail.comotakugirl84@gmail.com=otakugirl84@gmail.comotakugirl84@gmail.com/email

Second one I completed the requirements for www.flashipods4free.com and have been already approved. I put in my order on Dec. 28, '06. The status says it's still processing, and that the shipping estimate was dated at Jan. 07, '07. I am just wondering about when this might be getting shipped?
e-mail used for this account email==insanekitten@gmail.cominsanekitten@gmail.com=insanekitten@gmail.cominsanekitten@gmail.com/email

kidd2108

21-01-2007 19:46:38

[quote5938df79fb="Insanekitten"]Okay I've got two problems that I'm looking to have addressed...

First one I completed an offer on www.desktopcomputers4free.com over a month ago (Dec 13, '06), and I have already been billed for the offer, which was Relasom Sleep Formula. I've since submitted a missing credit request, and it says it has been recieved, but nothing happened after that. No explanation, no credit. So then I went and tried to submit a Support Ticket in the hopes of getting a response (Jan. 17, 07). The ticket is still open, and I'm still waiting for a response.
e-mail used for this account email==otakugirl84@gmail.comotakugirl84@gmail.com=otakugirl84@gmail.comotakugirl84@gmail.com/email

Second one I completed the requirements for www.flashipods4free.com and have been already approved. I put in my order on Dec. 28, '06. The status says it's still processing, and that the shipping estimate was dated at Jan. 07, '07. I am just wondering about when this might be getting shipped?
e-mail used for this account email==insanekitten@gmail.cominsanekitten@gmail.com=insanekitten@gmail.cominsanekitten@gmail.com/email[/quote5938df79fb]

1. You'll get a response tomorrow. You probable missed full headers. No trainn support will answer you here. Its a small posiblity tough.

2. Not sure why it would take so long. You should defintly submit a ticket for that one too.

Insanekitten

23-01-2007 20:26:30

[quote41b7c51965="kidd2108"]

1. You'll get a response tomorrow. You probable missed full headers. No trainn support will answer you here. Its a small posiblity tough.

2. Not sure why it would take so long. You should defintly submit a ticket for that one too.[/quote41b7c51965]

Hmm...Well the thing is I never did get a confirmation e-mail from the offer I did. And when I called them up, they claim that they don't send out those kinds of e-mails. /

So I tried sending a cancellation e-mail sent by the offer people... Trainn didn't say anything about it, even though I explained my situation. I'm fairly sure I did the header correctly...

I just thought I'd give it a shot here, also just in case someone else has any help or insight to offer on this problem...

EDIT Just checked on the status of both problems, and it looks like both have been resolved! Status has been updated to "shipped" for the iPod, and I recieved credit for the offer on the Desktopcomputers one.

Thanks Trainn!