about to complete desktops4free

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=49516

bodhgisattva

09-12-2006 07:03:31

Hey all I am 80 points away from $500 on desktops4free, anyone have a general idea of how long it takes to receive the $500 paypal?

bodhgisattva

09-12-2006 07:30:11

I went ahead and finished my remaining 80 points, now all I need is for 2 offers to credit, the homestead offer and the relastin offer, they were suppose to be instant, but a couple of my offers from a week ago took overnight to credit so I am not worried, just wondered if anyone else has completed this site with the points based system, it seemed pretty easy and straightforward. I did the original freeipod.com a long time ago, this is my first free site since definitely easier with the points based system provided I don't get ripped off.

Jeorgius

09-12-2006 07:42:21

Verification goes fairly quickly since its just points and not refs. My Flashipod's payment went out after two days of ordering, which is perhaps the fastest I've ever seen.

bodhgisattva

09-12-2006 07:44:23

cool man thanks a lot, I hope to get the cash in time for chrsitmas as santa is going to get me a new video ipod. My only complaint is that I am santa, it sucks being an adult sometimes.