Silkies Offer: No longer instant?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=49372

goowls86

05-12-2006 12:40:03

I registered with the Silkies offer last night and have yet to receive a confirmation email or turn green. On Trainn it is advertized to credit instantly.

I called today and the customer service rep (for Silkies) said that I wouldn't be in their system until Friday or Monday.

What's up with that? Anyone else have this problem?

(ps. I'm new! go easy on me)

TryinToGetPaid

05-12-2006 12:45:00

Obviously the advertiser or trainn did not know this offer was not instant. I assume you will get credit on Friday or Monday when you are in the system

jy3

05-12-2006 18:29:00

sometimes instant is not always instant anyway, it can take up to 24hrs if the offer is actually instant

WEBDIZZY

26-12-2006 12:42:28

[quote66821ca9b1="goowls86"]I registered with the Silkies offer last night and have yet to receive a confirmation email or turn green. On Trainn it is advertized to credit instantly.

I called today and the customer service rep (for Silkies) said that I wouldn't be in their system until Friday or Monday.

What's up with that? Anyone else have this problem?
[/quote66821ca9b1]

I'm having the same problem. I did the offer, called when I didn't get a confirmation email and they said they don't send a confirmation email. I did get the sample several days ago but still no credit.

mistertomlinson

26-12-2006 18:36:39

Same here... I think it's been 2 weeks and I still haven't gotten credit. I received the stuff in the mail... still no luck. I Can't ask for manual credit because I never received an email either. I think someone needs to inform Trainn that one of their advertisers is ripping them off by accepting referred customers without paying.

What makes this situation worse for me is that on this paticular Trainn site (Wii), I have completed 3 offers in all and haven't gotten credit for ANY of them. Bidz.com also didn't credit. I won an auction and purchased an item within minutes of the auction's end, but it still didn't credit. Again, I didn't receive a confirmation email, except from the seller I purchased from, but I'm sure that won't work...

WEBDIZZY

26-12-2006 19:49:53

[quote6652545bfc="mistertomlinson"] I think someone needs to inform Trainn that one of their advertisers is ripping them off by accepting referred customers without paying.[/quote6652545bfc]

I did the offer for yournintendowii4free.com and I just took a look at the current offers on the site. The Silkies offer has been removed! They must've finally gotten the message. Now if we can only get our "credit where credit is due". . .

goowls86

26-12-2006 22:13:33

even thought it sucks I'm glad to know I'm not the only one in this boat. I just threw in the towel and did another offer after Silkies didn't work. Glad to know Trainn took Silkies off too.

aah good luck to us all!

WEBDIZZY

27-12-2006 08:52:10

Update I contacted TRAINN support and was told that I can scan my Silkies invoice and send it to them and they will attempt to verify the sign-up. There may still be hope. . .

mistertomlinson

27-12-2006 15:08:23

Awesome! I'm gonna give that a try.

MassiveDamage

01-01-2007 16:07:56

One of my refs did this offer about a week ago and they haven't received credit for it yet. After contacting Trainn support credit should be given soon.

mistertomlinson

01-01-2007 18:27:02

I just got a reply to my support ticket and I too was told I could scan the physical receipt. Fuck doing another offer... I have already done 3 for this site.