Referral on YFVI went red upon approval stage...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=48208

Insanekitten

09-11-2006 18:03:29

One of my referrals went red on me during approval (so CLOSE!) ... Actually it was a referral that I got from a member here. I'd like to find out what it was that he did to violate the ToS to become red.

Edit
I've PMed him since I found out today, and he is going to try to find out what happened, and accepts full responsibility for the red referral.

Aristotle

09-11-2006 20:51:49

okay, might I recommend you remove his e-mail address from this post and next time send this straight to Trainn support? I see you have 108 posts here, you should know by now not to share your personal account information, and putting one of your ref's e-mail addresses up is just a really unthoughtful gesture.

Insanekitten

10-11-2006 03:22:24

Sorry, I was kind of pissed off when I posted this. This hasn't happened to me before, so I didn't realize it would be offensive to post his email like that, so I apologize for that; it was wrong of me to do so. Thank you for your recommendations... I've sent in a support ticket to Trainn, and I'm also waiting on the other member's response (He said he was just as confused as I was, and that he is going to look into the matter. Supposedly it was his friend who signed up under me for him).

kidd2108

10-11-2006 05:16:45

[quote1548049ed6="Aristotle"]okay, might I recommend you remove his e-mail address from this post and next time send this straight to Trainn support? I see you have 108 posts here, you should know by now not to share your personal account information, and putting one of your ref's e-mail addresses up is just a really unthoughtful gesture.[/quote1548049ed6]

Actually, she shouldve kept track of who she traded with, but she can at least temporarily add someones email to a post to find out who it is. Simply post his/her email on the scammer section and you can edit it out when you find out who it is.