Please help with TRAINN

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=46622

theguy454545

03-10-2006 08:06:28

Okay, I'm a little new to freebie sites (I didn't know about clearing cookies between each offer signup).

I signed up on 3604free.com and did the points system, not referrals. I completed enough offers to get the 360 bronze bundle, and tracked everything I did in an excel sheet (which sites, when I signed up, how many points they were worth, etc.). I also saved all of the confirmation pages and emails of all the offers I completed.

I had completed all of my offers by September 13. All of them (19 total) cleared within or around the promised time except for three, Web.com (a 2-3 day credit), Ultima Patch (a next business day credit), and Youth Factor. On September 20 I filed missing credit requests for all three.

The Youth Factor one cleared within about four days. The web.com and ultima are my holdouts. At first I was very angry, but I realized by reading some of the other posts on here that that wasn't going to do me any good.

I've politely PM'd Alan, and submitted a support ticket to TRAINN just this morning. I had sent them an e-mail a few days ago and never got a response. Is there anything else I can do to rush this along or speak to somebody who can help me out? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

johnjimjones

03-10-2006 08:10:12

There's a "rule" that you have to wait 15 days before you submit for manual credit for offer that didn't immediately credit. Then you can send in a Missing credit report (make sure you include the confirmation email) and they will try to get you credit.

theguy454545

03-10-2006 08:16:10

Thanks for the quick reply, but the rule on 3604free.com is actually 7 days, which I did wait (it won't let you submit the request until 7 days have passed). So missing credit requests have already been submitted for the missing offers, but the response seems to be taking way too long.

johnjimjones

03-10-2006 08:17:58

Oh I see, they've changed it since I've done it. My manual credit took like a week and a half. I guess it just depends when the advertisers get back to TRAINN.

Killer722

08-10-2006 10:02:21

Trainn's email and support tickets have been lacking terribly lately.

Trainn-Alan

08-10-2006 15:27:52

I'm not sure where you're getting that from. It's been between <1-3 days for a couple of months now. The 3 days max has only happened a few times and when it does, it's usually at the beginning of the week when there is a surge of emails and support tickets.

Alan

theguy454545

10-10-2006 21:23:41

Yeah, they responded to the first ticker within two days saying I didn't provide enough info. I should have a response on my second ticket by tomorrow.

Alan - Nice to see you've joined the thread. Although, I'm abit dissapointed you didn't respond to my PM.

kidd2108

10-10-2006 21:29:42

[quotea22cdf783e="theguy454545"]Yeah, they responded to the first ticker within two days saying I didn't provide enough info. I should have a response on my second ticket by tomorrow.

Alan - Nice to see you've joined the thread. Although, I'm abit dissapointed you didn't respond to my PM.[/quotea22cdf783e]

did you read his sig right above you??

[quotea22cdf783e]Please do not use the board (via public post or pm) for important account specific inquiries as we may not be able to view each thread or PM and your request may go unanswered. Please use the methods we have made available on the sites and someone will assist you as soon as possible.[/quotea22cdf783e]

jy3

10-10-2006 23:26:31

yeah keep in mind that u always have the view message source and send the message with the headers for your confirmation emails. do not view source for the web page if using a web email....i know someone who did that...

theguy454545

11-10-2006 08:27:50

Whoops, I didn't read his signature, my bad, Alan. I only PM'd him because I saw it had worked for a few other people on this board. I'll let you all know when I hear back about the support ticket.